Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right that the judge needed to add today's tetsimony to her final ruling.

They said it was loaded by three usb devices then deleted which makes no sense. What would of been the purpose to loaded it, then you have change of heart and delete it. And at that point the ninja's were the killers.

Seems pretty obvious to me that the DT loaded whatever they could find onto their 1-3 usb devices, then when they removed them the pc "deleted" the usb connections.

Someone please explain the juror's questions, as I don't understand anything about computers.

You fricking little twit- it is no longer "his case"- you were charged and found guilty of first degree, premeditated murder, especially cruel. This is mitigation phase for sentencing. You are more delusional than ever.

All this proves to me is that JA makes Betty Broderick's insane level of vicious vengefulness look almost tame. So very glad she is still eligible for the DP because IMVHO she will stop at nothing to destroy JM, EF, TA's family and anyone else who gets in her way.

And so why would have father turned in daughter for growing pot....if he were a user, he would have just taken it. imo

Absolutely. As vindictive as the CF is she'd have ratted pops out to the police if he was doing drugs.

WOW. Look at that first paragraph (which takes up about a full page, single spaced) - all the list of motions filed by Nurmi and responses filed by Juan.

I know, truly satisfying. That says a lot to Nurmi, I'm thinking, or at least it should.

This has probably already been mentioned or thought of, but maybe the reason JSS is waiting to make her ruling is because she knows that after she does, Nurmi is going to go into melt down mode and start filing motions, rolling around on the floor, and peeing his pants the way we haven't seen up until now. Essentially, she is trying to get as much done as possible in the courtroom while she can, before Nurmi hijacks the entire process and throws yet another temper tantrum.

Sort of like dangling the carrot in front of the horse..................
As long as he thinks there is hope, he will behave himself better.

:seeya:

BBM: Nurmi does not know how to behave himself ... he never has in this case and he never ever will !

And what makes it worse is Nurmis knows this judge is weak and that she does not want to be overruled on appeal.

So all he has to do is ask, whine, throw a tantrum, etc., and JSS will give in to him ... this was clearly evident when she made that decision to close the courtroom to the public and media so JA could testify secretly.

JSS knew it was unconstitutional, and so did Nurmi... but they did it anyway!

:moo:

No wonder it took JSS so long to issue that ruling........look at all the pages and all the fine print !! Hopefully she will continue to rule against Nurmi, if for no other reason than making her work so much and spend so much time explaining things to him and his client.

Ok... so, I am NOT backing down, that just makes me mad. She knew and had the opportunity to make it clear- to everyone and chose not to. I'll say it again, because I am so disappointed and disillusioned, this to me says she is a coward. I have defended her for a long time.

I feel exactly the same way as you Frigga.

No wonder it took JSS so long to issue that ruling........look at all the pages and all the fine print !! Hopefully she will continue to rule against Nurmi, if for no other reason than making her work so much and spend so much time explaining things to him and his client.

THAT was so gratifying and fun to read. WOW. looking at Nurmi's ridiculous accusations, point by point was astounding. They even complained about the joke that Juan made in a sidebar about killing himself if he was married to JW. LOL

:seeya:

BBM: Nurmi does not know how to behave himself ... he never has in this case and he never ever will !

And what makes it worse is Nurmis knows this judge is weak and that she does not want to be overruled on appeal.

So all he has to do is ask, whine, throw a tantrum, etc., and JSS will give in to him ... this was clearly evident when she made that decision to close the courtroom to the public and media so JA could testify secretly.

JSS knew it was unconstitutional, and so did Nurmi... but they did it anyway!

:moo:

I agree with that for the most part, but I also think it has to do with Nurmi trying to withdraw as JA's attorney way back when, and her not allowing him to do such. He's felt entitled and arrogant ever since then, and every time they disagree, I'm sure he throws it in her face that he is only there because of HER. Guilting her into silence and submission has become a favorite past time of his. She should have let him quit and walk away, chances are none of this would be happening right now. I'm sure he reminds her of it daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState