Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously Sue Do Nimh said he could not decipher when things were done (ie: deletions) by looking @ mirror image of hard drive because the deletions do not contain that information - only that they are deleted.

I am now wondering if JA could have had her hands on a thumbdrive (smuggled in by Cougarlou) when she had access to the computer.

I'm a little confused. I just realized the judge didn't start with the jury question. I know when she got it the other day, they all read it and then she sent jury home, IIRC?? I thought someone mentioned they may start with it today? Or, did she just toss it??

So why are we not given the date all this happened?
Answer: because the defense team is applying the "look over there" smarmy defense team tactic.

June 19th I believe is the date he is testifying to.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 21s22 seconds ago
#jodiarias defense computer expert says browser cannot boot itself up out of nowhere and upload *advertiser censored* files. Someone had to activate it.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

Smith says its doubtful the computer started up and loaded up a jpg on it's own. #JodiArias

Previously Sue Do Nimh said he could not decipher when things were done (ie: deletions) by looking @ mirror image of hard drive because the deletions do not contain that information - only that they are deleted.

I am now wondering if JA could have had her hands on a thumbdrive (smuggled in by Cougarlou) when she had access to the computer.

Did she have actual physical, and private, access to the pc, do we know?

I'm a little confused. I just realized the judge didn't start with the jury question. I know when she got it the other day, they all read it and then she sent jury home, IIRC?? I thought someone mentioned they may start with it today? Or, did she just toss it??

Assumed that she tossed it

There's already been testimony from the defense attnys there that day that they looked at all the pics on that computer. Arrggg

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

Smith says its doubtful the computer started up and loaded up a jpg on it's own. #JodiArias

He's taking quite a leap here. He's assuming there were *advertiser censored* images on computer and they were transferred to a USB.

I think she tossed it, khaki.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 21s22 seconds ago
#jodiarias defense computer expert says browser cannot boot itself up out of nowhere and upload *advertiser censored* files. Someone had to activate it.

Who the hell would want to upload *advertiser censored* files on a victim's computer?
Except you know, the side claiming the victim was a pervert.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
The *advertiser censored* file in question that was viewed: "Siamese Twins" #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

After the initial image was opened, there were many other images opened from the pics and docs folder in the 23rd hour. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

Nurmi explains that for approx. 10 minutes someone clicked around and loaded these images up into the internet browser. #JodiArias

There's already been testimony from the defense attnys there that day that they looked at all the pics on that computer. Arrggg

Guess we'll be seeing them again as well.
What's the freaking point JSS!?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 14s14 seconds ago
Smith says someone actually opened a internet browser and uploaded pictures. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState