Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 13s14 seconds ago
Willmott puts up interview notes from "coworker 1", who worked with #JodiArias at the restaurant.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 31s32 seconds ago
Martinez objects, says it doesn't go to the issue they're discussing. And trial continues in a secret sidebar. Big shock. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Juan objects this has nothing to do with what Geffner was talking about...sidebar #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Co worker says Jodi was confident, comfortable, a great person, never sexual #Jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 13s14 seconds ago
Willmott puts up interview notes from "coworker 1", who worked with #JodiArias at the restaurant.

Which one? In Mesa or Yreka or what ever. Was it the kicking in walls in the bathroom if she didn't her way. Bring those witnesses on.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6m 6 minutes ago

This defense team is as overly aggressive & persistent in claiming abuse as #JodiArias was persistent in wanting TA to love her.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

Juan objected to Geff attempting to give affidavits credibility with his knowledge on them

& Willmart asked to approach.

Sizzle. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 14s15 seconds ago
coworker 1 says #JodiArias was happy normally, sad after breaking up with Daryl.

Ok so now they mention Travis grabbing her by the wrist.....isn't this similar to the Deanna/Travis made up story? Also I think that the scenario that was described as being Travis telling Deanna to get it thru her thick head he WAS NOT GOING TO MARRY HER was actually something that happened between Travis and Jodi. I can see Travis being so fed up that he just couldn't take it anymore but I do not believe it happened at the Bishop's house, I think it happened at Travis' house JMO. But I do think sometimes she (Jodi) tries to be SO smart and uses her own real experiences but with different people to make it more "believable" but of course none of it is believable at all IMO.

Exactly. imo

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Juan objects this has nothing to do with what Geffner was talking about...sidebar #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Co worker says Jodi was confident, comfortable, a great person, never sexual #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Ah. Creative insertion of faceless nameless people's words as dictated to a MS and related by a paid expert being prompted by a DT who is jamming square peg affadavit words into round bottomless holes of deception.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 13s13 seconds ago
Now we have a secret witness affidavit talking about #jodiarias change in personality after meeting Alexander.

coworker 1 says #JodiArias was happy normally, sad after breaking up with Daryl.

Daryl said he left her, she had already met Travis. She wasn't sad.

I hope Juan can ask Darryl about the time he did something that affected Jodi psychology and it mad her nuts.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 11s11 seconds ago
Geffner talking about corroborating #JodiArias stories. Says witness statements helped him do that. Among others.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner is back to collaborating Jodi's stories
He says these affidavits do this #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm fast forwarding through the BS, is Juan Martinez up yet?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 26s26 seconds ago
Re Arias personality change, ex-boyfriend Darryll Brewer told me the same during 2013 interview I did with him.

I just want this over so the jury can get down to the business at hand and make a determination on sentencing. I bet the jury does too.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 17 seconds ago

On screen: October 2007

#JodiArias claims TA pushes her down and berates.

Geff confirms this is physical abuse.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:[/QUOT

Yep..And she keeps goin back for more...imo ...just can't stay away , huh Jodi.

How could she be sad after breaking up with Darryl? She dumped him for Travis.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 13s13 seconds ago
Now we have a secret witness affidavit talking about #jodiarias change in personality after meeting Alexander.

Well....this has to be Darryl, I say subpena him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member