Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess JW is arguing that allowing the truth in denies JA her ability to fully actualize her mitigation.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 28s28 seconds ago
still in sidebar. #JodiArias

Looks like I'll be "working" late. Can't leave now and have folks bothering me about dinner and such while Juan is on fire.

Ocean, I'm feeling a lot better now....keepn' the faith!

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now
The exhibit is admitted.

So, it's ok to admit affidavits, but not the notes from the same witness who gave the affidavits? The FIRST notes taken.

ADMITTED!! Woo hoo. Go Juan.

The murderer misses Travis' smell??? Isn't that a trigger for PTSD????

I wonder which smell? The fresh smell of a very clean man, OR, the smell of the blood from her vicious attack of a man who did nothing more than tire of her mooch *advertiser censored*?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 12s12 seconds ago
Martinez gets the notes in over Willmott's objection. Whatever it was. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 43s 44 seconds ago

Back from Sizzle. #jodiarias

And JSS should overrule this objection since Juan is unable to cross the "witnesses" that gave the affidavit. The notes contradict what the affidavit said which shows that the "witness" lied during one of them.

MOO

And so she overruled it and the exhibit is admitted.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
statement was taken by a Dr. Stephanie Platt. #JodiArias

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan asks if Geffner can put his eyes to the paper and look at these notes from the co worker as Geffner fumbles around #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Exhibit 821 admitted despite Willmott's objection. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan tells Geffner he has the whole statement from witness #1 and it's not in there about Travis discussing admitting it was his child *advertiser censored*

and now that the trial is moving along the people here aren't posting fast enough lol. I am eager to "hear"/read this cross.

Refresh, refresh, refresh. Who else is doing this? My R is getting a work out. :wink:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez is going back over the original statement where TA apparently confirmed child *advertiser censored* was his. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 51s51 seconds ago
Martinez puts up the notes. "Travis denied it, despite it being from his screen name from aol and on the computer itself." #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt