Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Wilmott and Nurmi would just SHUT UP and give Juan a moment with this witness- we only have 6 minutes left for the day!

Lmao this just gets better and better. Juan bringing up ALV statement about jodi walking in on Travis looking at *advertiser censored* on laptop. Then right in geffners notes, he writes "I thought she said it was on paper?."

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago
#JodiArias claims in interview she walked in on TA viewing *advertiser censored* on INTERNET. Geff's reaction, "I thought printed pix?"

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago
826 admitted despite Willmott objection: conference w/#JodiArias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 10s 10 seconds ago
Was psychologist in question Alyce LaViolette? Martinez refers to 1st shrink's confusion whether TA viewed kid *advertiser censored* online or in pictures.

Weren't no confusion.

Was psychologist in question Alyce LaViolette? Martinez refers to 1st shrink's confusion whether TA viewed kid *advertiser censored* online or in pictures.

ALV......He could just play her testimony and out her too?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
Geff- 1st part says internet and then says pics spread out on the bed. Geff says he had questions on this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan- defendant told #1 it was pictures of *advertiser censored* or internet? #jodiarias #3tvarias

A beautiful thing. LaVa nailed.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
Juan says Geff made reference to a female psychologist and Geff wants to know which one and Juan looks to Judge..#jodiarias #3tvarias

:laughcry: so now he keeps AVL's name super secret just as a jab while outing MM :laughcry:

Gotta love this guy...

I am going to say it again- I know I am a broken record- but it just seems so counter intuitive to post Kiefer's tweets here!

If for no other reason than he has disparaged the victims family- on record (let alone he fraternizes with MDL and is in the back pocket of the defense team). But... oh well!

Yeah but ALV lied and said she was confused. Whatever. Jodi is so detailed in her stories that it doesn't make sense that she made such a mistake. ALV lied.

Wild About Trial
‏@WildAboutTrial
Juan moves to enter Exhibit 827... No objection from Willmott. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
Jodi left and came back because she forgot something #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 42 seconds ago
In Jodi's handwriting it states it was actual pictures spread out on his bed and he was on his knees masturbating. #jodiarias #3tvarias

ALV......He could just play her testimony and out her too?

She may have perjured herself which is why she isn't back this time. Juan had something on her...

AZL: Can a secret witness affidavits be thrown out if found out to be lies?

It seems like its headed this way. I am not sure that Juan will waste much time on this one.

I am going to say it again- I know I am a broken record- but it just seems so counter intuitive to post Kiefer's tweets here!

If for no other reason than he has disparaged the victims family- on record (let alone he fraternizes with MDL and is in the back pocket of the defense team). But... oh well!

I think we should. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
Geff didn't do a psych evaluation on Arias
Juan points out Geff had a comment on this pic vs internet *advertiser censored* #jodiarias #3tvarias

OK... so if this secret witness is the one accused of looking at child *advertiser censored*, would it not be the courts responsibility to report him to the FBI... His computer should be looked at right this minute. Also, now we know why he did not want to come here to testify.... JMO...

Haul in the bishop!!!! It's his computer! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member