Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think of one reason...maybe he named it that himself.

IIRC, MM said that the bishop took their photos for them as a wedding gift. Maybe he is a photographer?

But it makes no sense that while looking at his wedding pix that the *advertiser censored* would pop up. Unless of course he was downloading the pix into his own download folder, which he himself had named TA. So he could put his *advertiser censored* pix there under someone elses name.

If it was a communal use computer, how would he know, surely noone uses their real name for downloading this kind of content unless he "found" it in TA's email account like JA kept "finding" all those messages to other women?

If it was a communal use computer, how would he know, surely noone uses their real name for downloading this kind of content unless he "found" it in TA's email account like JA kept "finding" all those messages to other women?

There seems to be a familiar tone with regards to "communal" use of computers.

The *advertiser censored* BS, is because if LDS'ers shared the "computers", they could easily blame another member that accessed/viewed questionable content that is a no-no.

Which, by the way, always sruck me as a crazy assumption on their part. Jodi asks to switch red car for a white one "to avoid attention from the police," says she just needs the car for errands around town but then brings it back, late, with 3000 miles on the odometer AND the floormats are missing.

Who knows why she does anything, but why lie about the actual length of her "pretend" trip: Redding - SoCal - Utah - Redding?

I'm just surprised the rental car people didn't look at her behavior a little more closely.
She could have just told the car rental guy she was planning (operative word being "planning") to go to SLC and back. Roundtrip from Yreka, about 1,200 miles. I mean, yeah... why say the car's just for running around town locally if she knows it's gonna have beaucoup miles on it when she returns it? So her plans changed and she went down to Utah via So Cal and she put more miles on it than originally intended. That happens, right? Not very Einstein-y of her, is it? Then again, staging a burglary where you live and stealing the very same caliber handgun used to shoot ex-boyfriend... also not very Einstein-y.

Boy, you all quit talking when you know there's court in the morning. 9:30 am supposeldy?

LOL j/k

Feels good another voice is speaking and in control. It has been hard to keep your cussing down & not feel anger. jmo

But she is very spiritual and has no ego.

Gee, is that why she wanted to make a *advertiser censored* flick in the middle of the woods, or did he glean that from the pic where TA had commented that she looked like a woodland Medusa or some such thing...:facepalm:

Guess what! I was just watching a rerun of 48 hours on ID. The case is Bryan Stewart/Rick Valentini who murdered his girlfriend Jamie Laidee. Juan's the prosecutor and they interviewed him!!! They even showed Juan questioning the victim's mother and he is not aggressive at all, he's very gentle!
Got convicted of 2nd degree murder without a body and guilty of fraud for using her credit cards.
I've seen that episode before, but I just happened to catch it again this past weekend. It's always great to see Juan in action. Shades of the Jodi Arias trial, didn't Juan ask Stewart if he had a problem with his memory, and he snarkily replied back, "no, I don't think so". If I'm remembering right, Juan was also featured in an episode where an optimologist arranged to have his former business partner killed for "stealing his clients" after he'd left the business and started his own. I believe the clients gravitated over to the new business after the original owner/partner was arrested or indicted for something (which is why the first partner left the business in the first place). Something like that. Anyway... good stuff! And to think that "Bryan Stewart" met that nice young woman at a football party for U.M. alums -- which he was not, but he had a forged graduation certificate saying he was, so he was admitted into the fan club where he met the woman he'd later end up killing. Probably after she told him to take a hike.

I'm guessing her Dad may have hired his son's friend? Students are cheap labour. I wonder if that's the same person that she referred to as having asked her out and how cocky she thinks short people are..
Yeah, that could be, but unless I'm foggy about this I'm pretty sure Jodi said the sword thing with Bobby happened when she was working at Denny's. Unless she lied -- err... was mistaken about that, too. I'm also not sure if high school kids are too young to work as cooks. I know, I know... you're saying "how hard is it to crack an egg", right? :D Eh, who really knows the truth about anything she says? Got to consider the source I guess.

Boy, you all quit talking when you know there's court in the morning. 9:30 am supposeldy?

LOL j/k

Feels good another voice is speaking and in control. It has been hard to keep your cussing down & not feel anger. jmo

I let that anger and the cusswords out! Websleuths blocked them but I got the anger out lol. So now I'm just peachy... :loveyou:

I'm not surprised no one will speak on her behalf. All of her friends were friends of her boyfriends, love intrests, etc. No one was really her friend.

I am so glad we start with Juan today...I dunno how much longer I could have went reading wilmotts BS.

No wonder MM wanted his identity 'secret' after yesterday,he is one sick individual...seems him and jodi are perfect for each other

Creepy ...

A v/m from someone looking for TA for the important conference call. He asked him to call/text, "even if you're in the spirit world"

Are you sure it was a he?

A bunch of resaved messages then:

--"Your mailbox is full, please erase all unneeded new and saved messages so that you may receive more new messages. You have 19 unheard messages.

First unheard message.
--Tonya

--?? "Hey, give me a call when you get this, okay, bye."

--LU's Call about JA.

--?? No message left.(Blank)

--?? "Hey what's going on? It's almost midnight. Um? Anyway right about.....(JA's long "covering her tracks" call about LU and Othello)..................But let me know and I will talk to you soon. Bye."

--Sean

--Kevin

--Aaron

--Tom

--Aaron

--Larry

--?? "Hey, I just want to know you're alive, um, called you several times and you're not calling me back. So anyways, um, yea, call me, even if you're in the spirit world, um, I expect a phone call or a text or something. Okay bye."

--Desert Schools

--Reagan

Etc.etc.

I saw this guys remarks on Travis's My Space page AGES ago. I did not want to bring it up then, I just thought it was stupid guy stuff. There was a little more of it than what was quoted first in the blue box.

In terms of McGee's pack of lies itself it doesn't matter, especially since it was immediately obvious to the "TA stalkers" who it was. It doesn't keep the defense from getting other laughidavits because they already have all the ones they are going to get and are planning to introduce them at what they think are strategic points in the testiphony. And McGee can't do anything - what's he going to do, come back to the US to try to sue Juan? I don't think so. But....

On the other hand, what I expect will happen this morning is that the DT will demand that JSS shut down the public trial because Juan can't be trusted to keep the secret names secret. We might even have a dozen other lawyers show up out of the blue saying they represent the others and demand that their client's laughidavit be withdrawn if the trial stays public, followed by the DT saying the case needs to be thrown out if it can't be private because these fantastic witnesses will make the difference of life or death for JA. And of course the DT will want the trial stopped until either JSS or the COA or the SC has a chance to decide or at least issue a stay.

There must be something called BSK's Razor (as opposed to Occam's Razor) where whatever possible outcome is the most cynical is the one I believe is most likely to occur. I hope I'm wrong. But given that in two hours yesterday Juan wiped out much of what the defense has spent the past month on, they have to do something! It's not like their sterling group of witnesses will turn the tide, so they might as well delay at every possible opportunity.

Ok so now they mention Travis grabbing her by the wrist.....isn't this similar to the Deanna/Travis made up story? Also I think that the scenario that was described as being Travis telling Deanna to get it thru her thick head he WAS NOT GOING TO MARRY HER was actually something that happened between Travis and Jodi. I can see Travis being so fed up that he just couldn't take it anymore but I do not believe it happened at the Bishop's house, I think it happened at Travis' house JMO. But I do think sometimes she (Jodi) tries to be SO smart and uses her own real experiences but with different people to make it more "believable" but of course none of it is believable at all IMO.

Men grabbing women by the wrist and yanking them back to them is something that happens all the time on soaps. I really hated that. If a man did that to ME more than once, that would be the end of it, but soaps make it look like the men are being masterful and romantic. Someone like CMJA probably got a lot of ideas from soaps.

Then how does he know which dates these alleged incidents occurred?

This is where the jury should see how incredibly convenient this is for the defense.
- If she wrote something anti-Travis in her journals, then it is the truth because she said so at the time (even if she really wrote it after the murder).
- If she didn't log it but now says something happened, then it's also the truth because the Law of Attraction or PTSD/fog or whatever kept her from writing it. Or else she wrote it but Travis made her tear it out.

Heads I win; tails you lose.

Manic Depression and Bipolar are exactly the same diagnosis. Did he really name both? I'm not doubting he did, just LOLing here at how much fun JM will have with that. :)

One tweet had Juan saying "can one person really have all of these diagnoses". Plus Geffner isn't qualified to diagnose anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95