Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
A sizable sidebar over Martinez objections to questions about Alexander grabbing #jodiarias.

From Afternoon WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Geff hasn't colored his mustache since we last addressed the issue. #jodiarias

:gaah: I want to know what Geff is saying ... not this !

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 59s 60 seconds ago

For full disclosure I'd like for you to know that we're sidebar'ing.

Sizzle. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Geffner says this isn't unusual for Jodi to not think of this as abusive #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 39s39 seconds ago
Now a journal entry from October 2007. TA pushes #JodiArias down and berates her.

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 31s 32 seconds ago
Geffner says he's gone through lots and lots of records, at least 16 or more binders. #jodiarias

And the plan is for Wilma to ask him about every single one of them :rolleyes:

Of course she'll have to pause every once in awhile so he can burp, and/or spill water on himself!

Can JM ask anyone if there is a reason to not believe these journals were doctored before her arrest?

I can see her, though, sitting there for the month and literally rewriting every.single.one of these-- not like she had a job or something to do.

He can ask me! I'm a 'doctored journal conspiracy theorist', more than willing to swear an affidavit to my belief.

It's getting harder and harder to stick with this trial I can't imagine how the jurors feel.

Ok so now they mention Travis grabbing her by the wrist.....isn't this similar to the Deanna/Travis made up story? Also I think that the scenario that was described as being Travis telling Deanna to get it thru her thick head he WAS NOT GOING TO MARRY HER was actually something that happened between Travis and Jodi. I can see Travis being so fed up that he just couldn't take it anymore but I do not believe it happened at the Bishop's house, I think it happened at Travis' house JMO. But I do think sometimes she (Jodi) tries to be SO smart and uses her own real experiences but with different people to make it more "believable" but of course none of it is believable at all IMO.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 41s41 seconds ago
Now Willmott goes back in time to Oct 2007 to Arias allegation that Alexander pushed her down. Seems we are comparing to Deanna incident.

Can anyone with access other journals confirm what's written on that date? Willmott makes it seem like Jodi wrote about a physical attack in her journal.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 17 seconds ago

On screen: October 2007

#JodiArias claims TA pushes her down and berates.

Geff confirms this is physical abuse.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
In Oct. 07 Travis allegedly pushes Jodi around #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 40s40 seconds ago
Willmott going through all the incidents of physical contact on the timeline. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 11s11 seconds ago
The Jan 2008 when Arias said Alexander kicked her in ribs; March and a slap; April and another body slam. Geffner calls it "an escalation."

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s20 seconds ago
Arias writes that she reminded Alexander of law of chastity. He wanted to know who she was seeing but said to keep his love life out of it.

Yea... I keep pondering that bit, was TA perhaps referencing that argument where JA says her ex-bf had her google password(and therefore access to everything she had collected on TA too, including likely his passwords) and was still trying to find out who might be hacking/slandering him? ie. what was it that TA was so upset about in that voicemail to CH that was just released, days before he was murdered?

From Afternoon WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 36s 36 seconds ago

I like the fictional character Travis in the #JodiArias Lifetime movie more than the fictional Travis the DT paints in this courtroom.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 11s12 seconds ago
Choking and passing out, per Arias timeline. Geffner: "increasing dangerousness."

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 9s 9 seconds ago
Geffner going into the TA incident when #jodiarias was "body slammed" by TA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member