Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc McGee is one SICK individual to make up stories like this. Does he think this is a game!?
And I hope the jury took note of the fact that the DEFENSE TEAM did not even bother to contact Deanna or the Bishop to verify Witness 1 ********!

What the hell is Nurmi going to ask Bishop Parker now? All about the tenants of mormonism? Has Bishop Parker ever called anyone a three whole wonder, a *advertiser censored*, a *advertiser censored*? How often did he witness Travis abusing women? Does he have a daughter or was Travis ever interested in his son? How old was his "son" when Travis moved in and did he wear spidey underwear? No... diapers? Did Travis ever try to have sex with his wife?

WHAT THE HECK CAN NURMI SAY TO THIS POOR MAN?

This is how I understand it. Travis lived with Bishop from July-Aug. Then Jake lived there for a few months after Travis left. Jake used computer a lot, caused viruses. Jake moves out. Witness #1's Girlfriend moves in with Bishop after Jake leaves, because no more single guys were living there. Witness #1 visited her every day.

And used computer too right?

No, Jake and W1 are different people. W1 is MM. So Jake is not MM.

Got it. I thought W1 had the online bride and he at some point was living there. So Marc/w1 really spun a tall tale. How did defense not know this??

I just gotta say, I witchy loves her some bishop...

now back to your regular programming lol

10-12 not official yet. JSS only said it works for her. They're checking with everyone else.

Sooo I'm thinking the important thing is, AGAIN there was no child *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer. AND Travis did not live there when #1 lived there.

Well yeah, but no one disproved that Travis went crying into MM's car to pour his heart out about his chorn addiction did they? So there! :tantrum:

Sooo I'm thinking the important thing is, AGAIN there was no child *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer. AND Travis did not live there when #1 lived there.

Except Marc McWitness#1 never actually lived there--he just visited daily, long after Travis and/or Deanna weren't there any more, and informed the Bishop that his computer was full of heterosexual adult *advertiser censored* popups.

Beth says 10-12 is tentative for now. Waiting for Bailiff to return after consulting w/jury.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 10m10 minutes ago
10m recess post Nurmi sidebar. #JodiArias looks like she's wearing Grover's skin from Sesame Street. I hope he's ok. B8eO_FaCQAIEBZm.jpg

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 33m33 minutes ago
Jake & Travis never lived together at The Bishop's house in Riverside. Travis left in August. Jake moved in, in September. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 22m22 minutes ago
Bishop can't recall exact employment but remembers Witness 1 worked with computers. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 20m20 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
During the time Witness #1 was courting his lady pop ups started to show up on the computer. Witness #1 told the Bishop about it #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 20m20 minutes ago
Witness 1 told bishop that there were pop-ups of scantily-clad women on computer. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19m19 minutes ago
The bishop took the computer to the shop to remove the viruses. No folders of child *advertiser censored*. Witness 1 never told him there was any *advertiser censored*.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 18m18 minutes ago
Bishop's son told him he had reason to believe it was Jake that caused the inappropriate pop-ups. #jodiarias
----

I think these show the timeline of that computer's usage and by whom.

Yeah I got it. Him and Tommy made the *advertiser censored* happen.

or did they find what witness #1 clicked on when he was over with his mail order bride?and they were to a virus or typed in *advertiser censored* sites?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 7 seconds ago
recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yes send the jury home so they can think about how the DT and Dr. F misled the crap out of them with Witness 1 affidavit.

What a COLOSSAL mistake to introduce that affidavit. Attorneys everywhere are mortified for them, I bet. This was Jodi's doing. It didn't matter to her that it would easily be dismantled. It didn't matter that her attorneys were saying bad idea. Jodi knows better.

Ted Bundy made a series of narcissistic mistakes as his own attorney that led to him getting the death penalty. He'd still be alive today if he hadn't. Jodi is dangerously close to going that way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes