Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the audio doesn't backfire. JW seems way to eager now. :thinking:

She probably asked her class of future lawyers that she teaches: "In 500 words or less, describe how you would handle this situation if you were lead counsel."

OFGS Willmott at least play 5 minutes of the clip where you asked her the direct question as you posed yesterday in court!!! stop with the fricken' games!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 26s27 seconds ago
The voice doing the questioning sounds like former Arias attorney Victoria Washington. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 21s22 seconds ago
"Would it surprise you to learn that he had other sexual relationships with other women?" Her answer is, "I don't know." #JodiArias

BK :JW ;are you aware TA was having sex with others besides JA? DR said she kind of figured that.

Tape plays where she is asked what was most surprising to her. "DR: ...Nothing really surprises me anymore when it comes to Travis."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 16 seconds ago
Q- Would it surprise you Jodi wasn't the only one....
Deanna- I figure there might be more but IDK #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Deanna says TA disappointed her by not confiding in her about the sexual relationship with #jodiarias #3tvarias

JW has had time to consider her approach to Deanna. Smarmy? Lots of fake smiles?

She sure better change her tune and attitude toward Deanna.

Paul, the 13th juror, said she was very ugly to Deanna yesterday and he could tell the jurors didn't like it. He said Deanna comes across as a very lovely young woman.

On second thought I hope JW keeps being snotty to Deanna.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Deanna tells Willmott "you didn't ask if I was having sex with Travis" #jodiarias #3tvarias

:dance:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 11s11 seconds ago
Willmott: You had a sexual relationship with Travis Alexander. Yes. So you were aware he was having sex with others. #jodiarias

It's a clip of 'Nothing really surprises me anymore when it comes to Travis'.

Martinez objected, improper impeachment, sidebar.

Very telling that JW didn't start with the unanswered question from yesterday.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 26s26 seconds ago
#jodiarias Defense: "Ms. Reid, you knew you had a sex relationship with Travis Alexander."

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Willmott begging for a Perry Mason moment w/Deanna audio.

Nothing salacious, Deanna just doesn't volunteer information. #jodiarias

:drumroll: The ONLY person in that courtroom that has or will have a Perry Mason moment is Juan !

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 20s20 seconds ago
Yes, it was Victoria Washington. Nurmi just referred to her on tape. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 54s54 seconds ago
Q: would it suprise you if #jodiarias wasn't the only one. Reid answered, I figure there might be more but I don't know.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 21 seconds ago
Q- Are you aware of TA having sex with any other individual besides Jodi?
Deanna- Correct #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft @SKrafftFox10 · 17s 18 seconds ago
#jodiarias defense banging on Deanna for not disclosing she had sex with Travis. Making her out to be a liar.

semantics again with this DT. I can see if she asked Did YOU ever have sex with Travis but that was not the question. again semantics and game playing from the DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ