Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet she took the ring to pretend he had proposed. What a nut.

Something to do with hearsay being allowed in this phase vs not being allowed last time.

That's my answer based on what I can remember ALZ stating last time the question was asked

Clearly I shouldn't try to answer!!!

Something to do with hearsay being allowed in this phase vs not being allowed last time.

That's my answer based on what I can remember ALZ stating last time the question was asked.

Thanks. Yea, I didn't know someone already asked about that. Must not have caught AZL's response previously. I appreciate everyone who answered my question.

From CS @ CNN:

DeMarte looking at copy of text messages between #jodiarias and TA regardinga diamond ring that was missing

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 10m 10 minutes ago

objection by Nurmi. Sidebar. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 9m 9 minutes ago

Exhibit 905 admitted. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 9m 9 minutes ago

Text messages between #jodiarias and TA shown to jurors.

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 8m 8 minutes ago

Text messages show #jodiarias took diamond ring from TA's drawer. JA explains she has it, and says sorry that she'll explain what happened.

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 8m 8 minutes ago

DeMarte says #jodiarias took it without TA's consent. Nurmi: "Objections, your honor. Again!" #sidebar

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 7m 7 minutes ago

TA in text says he's not mad. "It's cool" #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 4m 4 minutes ago

Judge calls noon recess. Back at 3:30pm MT. #jodiarias

Re: the last tweet in the string. Is court resuming at 3:30 MT a misprint/mistweet? Anyone know?

Good stuff getting in. But I can hear Nurmi already: Could TA have lied to his friends about all of this stuff regarding JA? :thinking:

On his objection about stealing the ring - he said DeMarte was making a false allegation against JA with no support. (he cares about proof, y'all:thinking:) DeMarte changed it to taking it without his consent.

bbm

A spy? I hadn't heard or read that. Who was it?

Anybody know?
TA told her it was supposed to be someone in their ward named Michelle, and she said "Not Me!"

JA was having all TA's msgs. forwarded to her since Jan 2007, according to what she told the Hughes at that time. JA didn't need a spy.

What??? She told the Hughes this?? OMG
Please tell me they alerted Travis about this!

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 3m 3 minutes ago

DeMarte says she took it without his consent.

Nurmi objects loudly.

Sidebar. #jodiarias

:gaah: You'll get your turn, Nurmi :gaah:

And Nurmi accuses DD of making false assertions?

Is KN drinking spiked koolaide? :gaah:

She admitted she took it without his permission. That is clear if she says she has it when he asked her about it! Uggghhh.

Honestly I don't understand Nurmi and his stupid objections some time.

She won't, both Dr. D and DT has ensured that her devious manipulations and especially the relentless and insidious trashing and blaming of the victim point to a very calculating stalker who wouldn't take no for an answer.

I hope so MM. All this "fear of abandonment" talk is making me picture a lonely scorned women who just went crazy and decided to kill this man who just wouldn't love her. She just wanted to be loved!

Notice also Michael is not tweeting much when things are not going good for him and JA.

DM's testimony is just plain honest. She isn't on a "side." JA has BPD. Her BPD makes her a very unhappy person. She entangles others in her unhappiness.

Its up to the jury to decide if that outweighs all the rest. Unlike the DT, the State isn't afraid of the truth, or of the jury.

Which makes me think back to her interrogation video with Flores when she kept saying she needed to move on over and over again. I think Killing Travis was the only way she could "move on" from a NON relationship that consumed her in every way.She continued to snoop thru his emails, facebook which caused her self inflicted pain. In her mind he was hurting her and "killing her life" She was angry and couldn't focus on anyone else but him. She couldn't let go, he was moving on, happy and caught on to the real Jodi. She couldn't imagine a life without him. Fatal Attraction indeed.

Downton Abbey quote - Matthew Crawley to Lady Mary on why he's proposing: "I realized I could never be happy with anyone else as long as you walked the earth."

On his objection about stealing the ring - he said DeMarte was making a false allegation against JA with no support. (he cares about proof, y'all:thinking:) DeMarte changed it to taking it without his consent.

TA told her it was supposed to be someone in their ward named Michelle, and she said "Not Me!"

It is not a false claim IMO.

If someone takes a diamond ring of mine without me knowing it nor having my permission then the only way they did so was steal it.

Taking something without the consent of the owner IS stealing.

IMO

Her response to him asking her aboit the ring is telling.

She first says, "what ring?" What ring? How many diamond rings does Travis have that you took. You know what ring.

Then she says oh yeah, I have it, I'll explain later. Explain what? What could the explanation possibly be for going into a drawer and taking something that doesn't belong to you? Something valuable? Safe keeping? It was in a drawer! It wasn't yours!

I hope so MM. All this "fear of abandonment" talk is making me picture a lonely scorned women who just went crazy and decided to kill this man who just wouldn't love her. She just wanted to be loved!

Even if so. I'd still say DP. There are many unfortunately lonely single people in the world that have not yet met their solemate. Just think of all the murders that would take place if we accepted that as an excuse.

Been reading BK site. Everything we have talked about for the past two years. As we suspected, she stole the ring, she hacked into his emails, texts, slashed his tires, stalked him without mercy. What a quack she is. I feel so sorry for Travis. He had to be so embarrassed that he fell for her, him being a man and all. And no matter whether he was nice or rude, he could not get rid of her. He knew she would kill him. And to this day, I believe she was on her way with her 2 knives and new gun to kill again. She really should not be in society. The jury must be reeling right now!

Why would TA need a stun gun, when he already had a gun in his closet? Oh wait ...

Exactly!
525.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members