Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 32s32 seconds ago
"You believe it's ok to count your work as a student as EXPERIENCE?" - Nurmi. "Absolutely." - Dr. De #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 34s34 seconds ago
Nurmi now starts asking about her research in domestic violence since she became licensed. None. Nurmi asks if her work as a student counts

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 54s55 seconds ago
DeMarte answers a lot, "I'm not sure or I don't know," especially when the issue relates to the victim who she hasn't talked to. #JodiArias

Is this person Tammy Rose on the side of the defense? Cuz she also posted that every time she answers where she got her info from she says JA. I am not caring for her tweets JMHO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
Dr D says she's an expert on trauma & can correlate this with behaviors of how the person acts while having an intrusive thought #jodiarias

Looking unflappable. Courteous. Professional. Not defensive. Objective. Understandable.

Jury isnt gonna bite on credentials.

They were old school, out of date. ALV is a man-hater, and texting after 11pm makes someone a pervert??

I got the impression they were now "testiphony" professionals and lecturers. Not practicing Drs. at this time at all.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Nurmi says "You are here to answer my questions!"
Juan objects on "Harassment" and Judge overrules #jodiarias #3tvarias

well as far as i am aware she has answered every one of his questions?
Isn't he badgering the witness?

Did any Tweeters mention JA demeanor/behavior after the break when the bailiffs were talking to the judge?

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 34s34 seconds ago
Dr: "Experience doesn't just come once you're license. I started seeing patients in 2004." #jodiarias

NOT the wooden spoon and nail digging grab again. How on Earth can multiple stabs, a gun shot, throat slit and being dragged through the room probably still alive enough to SUFFER be compared to what poor widdle Jodi had to endure.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 27 seconds ago
Nurmi is saying DeMarte can't count her experience as a student
DeMarte says what do you mean by "count" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 34s34 seconds ago
Dr: "Experience doesn't just come once you're license. I started seeing patients in 2004." #jodiarias

Same attack as first trial. Same response.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi repeats: Is it proper to say her work as a student counts as experience in evaluation? She says license is a test after experience.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 35s36 seconds ago
"You're not even a DOCTOR... right? Do you count your experience in High School?!" - Nurmi #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 37s38 seconds ago
Nurmi: "How far does this go back? Do you count your experience in high school?"

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 39s40 seconds ago
"So you don't count talking to your friends in High School counts as experience?" Chuckles Nurmi. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
KN says "U were only licensed a year when giving Jodi tests"
DeMarte says experience doesn't come the minute u become licensed. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 27s28 seconds ago
Dr: "Absolutely not. I only count TREATMENT of patients under the supervision of a license psychologist." #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 50s50 seconds ago
DeMarte fends off accusation she is inexperienced, never losing her cool. #jodiarias

I thought they were not permitted to diagnose JA because they are not licensed through the State of Arizona?

You are correct and I hope JM brings that out on cross.

Also, just because you have over 30 years experience combined does not mean you can correctly diagnosis someone, especially if one changes answers, writes the answers 'in' for the patient, or tells the patients how to respond. That experience counts for nothing. JMOO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
DeMarte says she couldn't call herself a psychologist until licensed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
DeMarte tells jury she constantly saw patients since 2004 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nurmi is being ridiculous. He acts as though your experience and knowledge begins when you become licensed. It's different for MDs and PhDs. They go through years of training and schooling and internships and residencies. Demarte has only gained more knowledge and experience in the 4 years she's been licensed, too.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Nurmi says so you are going to count your experience in High School?
DeMarte says no I wasn't seeing patients then #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 41s41 seconds ago
After a bunch of snarky exchanges, sizzle bar. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 44s45 seconds ago
Nurmi just asked if she was evaluating Travis Alexander as well. Nurmi says Alexander was exposed to DV as child which would have effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member