Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 50s50 seconds ago
Everyone is here except for #JodiArias. She must be getting dolled up.

Hi wonders - can you link me to that info please? Or if you know because you were present in court yesterday, was something said about a circuit breaker that the 13th Juror may have misinterpreted?

The way BK said it and I interpret is TA and Lisa were on the couch, they saw a light come on, he went to check, no one was there, the light went off. He told Lisa shortly before his death he knew it was Jodi who was there.

Wonder how KN will handle this? He needs BPD but also PTSD. He can't go after Dr D too hard. He still needs to continue the TA bashing otherwise he will hear from his "client".

From Jen:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago

Jodi must be parting her hair or something .....waiting....waiting #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
Jodi must be parting her hair or something .....waiting....waiting #jodiarias

I wonder if she isn't having a meltdown somewhere. I know the tweets report Nurmi being there but what about her pals Willmott and MDLR?

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 51s51 seconds ago
Jury is entering the courtroom. Trial has just begun ##jodiarias

From CS @ CNN:

Carolyn Sung retweeted

MC Superior Court @courtpio · 30s 30 seconds ago

Jury is entering the courtroom.

Trial has just begun ##jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias walked into courtroom wearing purple shirt, black pants.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 55s55 seconds ago
It's go time. Dr. DeMarte on stand for cross. #JodiArias Nurmi asking for her resume.

While we're waiting, I'm wondering if where LKN will go (besides low) in his cross of DrDe ?
Since they seem to be relying on her diagnosis of borderline personality disorder as one of their mitigators, it won't make much sense for him to try to discredit her, or her diagnosis... I'm thinking he won't go there, which doesn't leave a whole lot left for him - except victim bashing - so I expect he'll go right to it.
I'm so not looking forward to his questions.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Jury in
DeMarte on stand and Nurmi want's her resume #jodiarias #3tvarias

and here we go with the 'you've only been qualified for 4 years' BS

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 24s25 seconds ago
Why would he ask DeMarte to pull out her resume. I think she knows her life story. #JodiArias

ury in DeMarte on stand and Nurmi want's her resume #jodiarias #3tvarias

good Lord nurmi I wonder how many time she'll want DeMarte read every stinking thing Jodi wrote about sex

Good Morning all! I just want to thank all who share tweets and updates for us. I have a hard time keeping up so I don't post often but it sounds like yesterday was a great day for the prosecution!

Justice for Travis!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
Nurmi is questioning DeMarte on her schooling #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
#jodiarias is here in a purple sweater, hair down, glasses on and Maria on her right side #3tvarias

From the DT :cheer:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 38s 38 seconds ago

Kirk Nurmi begins his cross of Dr. DeMarte by saying "Good morning,"

and when she doesn't answer,

he says, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

:gaah:

This is a TRIAL, Nurmi ... NOT a tea party ... skip the pleasantries, please !

Oh, okay, I get it now. Thanks. But given she's had this disorder all along, why didn't she murder any of the others?

Just my guess Elementary, but the fact that all of her tactics (crying, threats of suicide, vandalism, "exposing" his "sin" of sex to friends, etc.) in the end failed to get him to love and marry her but he would take the sex she was offering, all set her on a rage filled course that he would pay for rejecting her as a potential wife. Remember, it appears that Matt and Darryl, both of which she did the same obsessive things with, stopped having sex with her and they moved away from her (not the other way around). This along with the stressor of moving home with the very people she thought she was better than, after loosing her bid to elevate her status, was likely the final straw that set her raging vengence free.

I am watching Jodi Arias - Dirty Little Secret, the movie.

Even though the movie embellished certain scenes, the movie is even creepier after
yesterday's testimony. :badmood:

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 20s 21 seconds ago

DeMarte grudgingly says good morning.

Then Nurmi asks her to produce her resume, which he is going through now. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee