Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no info on trial. Only people making fun of MDLR. Can you get over it please and post some tweets?

RBBM: OMG ... for REAL ? JSS is REALLY going to entertain this bull ?

OMG ... just beyond and beyond and beyond and way beyond ridiculous !

:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

Surely to all that is sacred, this bull***** does not fall under JSS's responsibilities--I mean seriously, can someone tell me with certainty (and a peer-reviewed link) that JSS, as a the presiding judge of this trial, is charged with addressing the public making alleged racial slurs--I totally understand that it falls under her watch if Prosecution and/or DT members' life are being threatened but this....

Soooo does this mean another mini trial within a trial? Speaking to the folks Nurmi wants to spank?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 5 seconds ago
3 thumb drives were plugged in during the viewing session #jodiarias #3tvarias #JuanisDone

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
The computer was also "normally" shut down not a "hard" shut down #jodiarias #3tvarias

This is how the DEFENSE TEAM should enter the courtroom and leave the courtroom after today's bulldinky ...

:gaah: They should be embarrassed ... but they are not !

th
th
th

Link: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...head&qpvt=images+of+bag+over+head&FORM=IGRE#a

Juan Martinez, can't you stay up longer? The rest of the day will be spent with wilmont talking about more *advertiser censored* :/

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Jury taking heavy notes as Smith slowly dissects how he determined when computer was turned on and off post murder. #jodiarias

well, most of what we attribute to MDLR cant be directly tied to her, although much of it can. But didn't her phone ring the other day with that song as her ring tone or am I nutso? Play that for JSS, and for sure she heard the phone ring. So sick of the freaking DT.

So Nurmi says there are three people he wants kicked out. There are three people in that picture. One of them is Paul Sanders. I don't know who the blond lady with the short hair is, but the one in the middle is the one that supposedly sang the song or "taunted" MDLR. I would be sad if Paul Sanders gets kicked out. He gives great reviews, which I am SURE the DT doesn't like.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Willmott is up saying Smith has been working on a report and it's not finished yet #jodiarias #3tvarias

Please tell me the defense will look like utter fools when they bring this nonsense about court watchers in front of the Judge... and media... and public. I mean worse fools than they look like right now.

I suppose that Nurmi will argue that these people threaten theirs and Jodi's safety.

The panty picture she took in JULY, after she ran up to Walmart to get some iron on letters... she's always scheming on the low > post-meditated pictures and new journal :dervish:

ITA -- someone called them Granny Drawers or similar, IIRC.

Guess it's harder to iron letters on a thong, Abe.

Hint: Remove before ironing.

What is happening in the courtroom? Has testimony been halted? :thinking:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Willmott is saying Smith has not given defense the report to back up his testimony #jodiarias #3tvarias

So Nurmi says there are three people he wants kicked out. There are three people in that picture. One of them is Paul Sanders. I don't know who the blond lady with the short hair is, but the one in the middle is the one that supposedly sang the song or "taunted" MDLR. I would be sad if Paul Sanders gets kicked out. He gives great reviews, which I am SURE the DT doesn't like.

Some JA supporter accused PS of taping the proceedings because his notes are so detailed. Maybe Nurmi is going to run with that.

Would they still own a PC from 2008? That's an old computer.

probably not, but it sure would scare the heck out of them--especially Matt. I don't trust him. I think Darryl loves his son so much, and I don't think he would do anything to put himself in jail.

Surely to all that is sacred, this bull***** does not fall under JSS's responsibilities--I mean seriously, can someone tell me with certainty (and a peer-reviewed link) that JSS, as a the presiding judge of this trial, is charged with addressing the public making alleged racial slurs--I totally understand that it falls under her watch if Prosecution and/or DT members' life are being threatened but this....
... and out of her courtroom and probably courthouse. GMAB. Racist attack my azz- please... and I'm sorry, but from my view MDLR IS a cockroach. She has got bigger things to worry about- like keeping her job.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Smith didn't know what was downloaded on the thumb drive #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members