Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the guts to go ahead and call Travis a pedophile, Kirk, instead of hiding behind the "expert" skirts of MF.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 41s 41 seconds ago

Nurmi says TA sent missionaries to #JodiArias' home.

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 12s 12 seconds ago

Nurmi says photos of TA as a good Mormon do not demonstrate his struggles. #jodiarias

If Travis JUST wanted Jodi for a sex toy....why try to convert her to Mormonism? A religion that advocates no sex outside marriage? SEX was all Jodi at first. imo

I cannot listen to any more of this garbage. It is making me physically sick. Be back when Mt Martinez is up.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 27 seconds ago
KN- Travis was seeing Lisa at this time..he was having late night rendezvous with Jodi and it was behind Lisa's back #jodiarias #3tvarias

doesn't even become close to justifying what she did.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Another pic of Jodi and Travis at the falls....#jodiarias #3tvarias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 19s 20 seconds ago

Nurmi shows photo of #jodiarias and Alexander in white gowns from her baptism and
says That was the image Alexander tried to show to world.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Duhh. The world isn't privy to MY dirty deeds either.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now
Nurmi tells jurors #TravisAlexander didn't have 2 cross line w/ Lisa Andrews bc he had #JodiArias to quench his sexual desires.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 57s57 seconds ago
Sounds of disgust come from TA's family row.Nurmi is talking about TA being able to date other woman & not have sex bcause he has #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 10s 10 seconds ago
Travis had "his own issues" calling him the TDogg now, referring to #JodiArias as " just another one if his victims"

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 2m 2 minutes ago
#JodiArias jurors paying attention but not as intense as Jodi. Pool camera now shoots Jodi. Hope to put up later

I wish :giggle:

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 1m 1 minute ago
Pointing at jodi saying he has Jodi to handle his sexual desires #JodiArias

Re: Darryl going thru divorce, demoting himself, followed his wife everywhere she went, jodi imitated everything about his wife, jodi paid 50/50 on house & bills, jodi was like "big sister" to his son, darryl would never marry jodi . . . .

I think Darryl was caught with Jodi by the ex and she up and left his azz. Darryl still pined for the ex the entire time he was with Jodi. He lost everything for her, but the ex would never let him darken her doorstep again. Jodi was the mistress that cost Darryl dearly. 4 days after meeting Travis - she dumped Darryl. She was on a mission to be a wife to a successful man with a home, car, cash, and someone who was the delight of the party. Jodi vowed then to "never play second fiddle" like she had done for the past 4 years to Darryl's ex wife. JMO

From MK:

Michael Kiefer retweeted
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 52 seconds ago

KN- Travis didn't need to have sex with Lisa because he had Jodi as his sexual outlet
"It was their secret life" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
KN- Travis didn't need to have sex with Lisa because he had Jodi as his sexual outlet
"It was their secret life" #jodiarias #3tvarias

50% victim trashing, 40% mental illness, 10% I wish I could take that day back.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 30s 30 seconds ago
Nurmi tells jurors the same is true w/Mimi Hall .. #TravisAlexander was a gentleman w/ her bc he had #JodiArias to have sex with.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Sounds of disgust come from TA's family row.Nurmi is talking about TA being able to date other woman & not have sex bcause he has #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
KN- we can see Jodi molding herself in this relationship
Fonseca said the "ball began to roll" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 29s 30 seconds ago
"he calls her a *advertiser censored*, he calls her a *advertiser censored*, he calls her a three hole wonder" and the lights went out.... back on #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 44s45 seconds ago
"he calls her a *advertiser censored*, he calls her a *advertiser censored*, he calls her a three-hole wonder, he calls her soulless. " -- Nurmi

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 49s50 seconds ago
Here we go. Nurmi - *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, 3 hole wonder, (When he said that the lights accidentally went out) #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
KN- going over the words TA used in the gchat..."soulless" "*advertiser censored*" "*advertiser censored*" "3 hole wonder" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3