Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 5s 5 seconds ago
"you heard a lot about *advertiser censored* during the course of this trial" uhhh yea #JodiArias

I don't know who Rice is. Why does he expect the jury to know?
There is a video of this NFL player punching his fiance unconscious in an elevator. He had to drag her out. She stupidly married him!!!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
And here comes *advertiser censored* "Apart from messaging these girls...he's looking at *advertiser censored*" #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 52 seconds ago
KN- You ask what does this have to do w/ the killing? It's the circumstances that surrounded it. TA was looking at *advertiser censored* #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 18s 19 seconds ago
Nurmi tells jurors in May 08 msg to Regan #Travis alexander feared #JodiArias but then had her over to house for sex in June '08.

It was different with TA because he had a house, lifestyle JA was determined to leech onto and he had no children! Best prospect ever. She was going to use sex to snare him and when it didn't work, she decided no one else would have him. She intended to get away with a heartless and selfish murder and move onto the next prospect.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 4m 4 minutes ago

Nurmi: Alexander told people #jodiarias showed up unannounced to marginalize her. Meanwhile, his sex-based interactions with other women.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 3m 3 minutes ago

Nurmi: in a May 2008 message to Regan, Alexander feared #jodiarias would kill him. So why did he ask her to his house for sex in June?

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi brings up the computer *advertiser censored* for the first time today and says "What does this have to do with what happened?" #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi says the computer is an analogy to Alexander. The *advertiser censored* on the browser and then all the programs to hide or erase it. #jodiarias

Nurmi is doing his level best (as he has all through retrial) to destroy any sympathy the jury may feel towards Travis and his very brutal death, I do think that will backfire on him and his client.

Why is Juan sitting so quietly like a mute mouse? WHAT *advertiser censored*??

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 48s48 seconds ago
Nurmi: would *advertiser censored* be normal in other situations/ Yes, but Travis was a Mormon and tellinng everyone he was a good mormon. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · now 7 seconds ago
#JodiArias Travis the mormon vs Travis the *advertiser censored* fend.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 36s 36 seconds ago
Nurmi brings up *advertiser censored* claims against #TravisAlexander - What did he talk about? He talked about #JodiArias being his *advertiser censored* star.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
KN- Listen to the sex call and what TA said. Cream Pie's for an example shows he was watching *advertiser censored* #jodiarias #3tvarias

or used google? jodi told him? jeezo,i know what all these things are and i didn't learn it from *advertiser censored*.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
TA had scrubbers, he had a virus on computer, he downloaded Spybot...I suggest this browser had issues long before June 1, 2008 #jodiarias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 21s 22 seconds ago

Nurmi says that in the phone sex recording, Alexander refers to #jodiarias as a *advertiser censored* star and uses *advertiser censored* terminology like "cream pie

It sounds like to me it will be Nurmi 3 days, Juan 30 minx and Jenni 3 or more days. IMO gag me with a spoon!

Prayers for the Alexanders at this very moment. I hope this jury does the right thing by Travis. I despise Kirk Nurmi.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 34s34 seconds ago
Nurmi brings up printout with stills from *advertiser censored* videos found on the computer.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi -There was no DV with Mr. Juarez, no DV with Mr. McCartney,no DV with Mr. Brewer, but this is something different isn't it? #jodiarias

No DV with BJ? So she was lying about being choked, brandishing swords, etc...????

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 15s 15 seconds ago

Nurmi says that 4 experts with decades of experience diagnosed
#jodiarias as a victim of domestic violence but inexperienced DeMarte said no

:gaah:

Gaah is right! So with the combined century or so of experience, the DT 'experts' didn't find borderline personality disorder (and trashed the way DrDeM tested), nor did any of them diagnose CMJA with anything.
Except Samuels, who diagnosed her with PTSD ....based on the 'two intruders', and whose testing they also trashed.
I gather their strategy is to confuse? It sure isn't anything involving logic... She's mentally ill, but don't listen to the only Dr who says so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa