Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 29s 29 seconds ago

.@CarolynSungCNN helped me realize butt pillow juror is gone. Everything makes sense now, not really. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 13s 13 seconds ago

T-Dog just happened 3 times. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 46s46 seconds ago
Now on to the email between TA and the Hughes'. Sky sitting in front of me. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 45s46 seconds ago
I seriously wonder how the Alexander family sits in the front row and listens to this every day. #JodiArias

I'm honestly finding his closing extremely tedious.

What I find is he is totally inconsistent with the case he put on. Now DD is declared by LKN as to be the doctor who is very qualified yet days weeks were spent stating she wasn't.

I would be wondering why the change in direction when it is totally opposing to what they have tried to get the jury to believe all along.

He had that quiet lumbering boring monotone last time. Not very impressive to me.

IMO

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 10s 10 seconds ago
Travis had "his own issues" calling him the TDogg now, referring to #JodiArias as " just another one if his victims"

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 2m 2 minutes ago
#JodiArias jurors paying attention but not as intense as Jodi. Pool camera now shoots Jodi. Hope to put up later

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 10s 11 seconds ago

Nurmi brings up Sky Hughes' emails... She taps her foot. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 9s 10 seconds ago
#JodiArias Nurmi brings up Sky Hughes emails2 #TravisAlexander - Hughes seems bothere-fighting back tears as Nurmi calls TA sociopath.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 40s40 seconds ago
Nurmi talking about TA & Deanna Reid engaging in a year long sexual relationship. DR sitting right in front of me. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 49s49 seconds ago
Nurmi going into the *advertiser censored* allegations with #TravisAlexander and how it was against the Mormon religion. #JodiArias

Annnnnnnnd there goes the connection he may have made with the jury in the first hour. We knew he wouldn't quit while he was ahead. Can't wait until he gets to the part about the Bishop lying about Travis loving child *advertiser censored*.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 39s39 seconds ago
Nurmi - Travis walked into a party late, threw money down on a table, walked around for awhile and didn't acknowledge #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 41 seconds ago
KN- We have the beginning of a tragic bond with JA and TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
TA was committing certain conduct before he met Jodi

Chris Hughes says he "gutted" women #jodiarias #3tvarias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 3m 3 minutes ago

Nurmi says Bishop Parker ignored realities and tried to blame the computer pop-ups on someone else, but it was when Alexander lived there.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 3m 3 minutes ago

Nurmi says Alexander had a history of struggles with women that predated #jodiarias.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 2m 2 minutes ago

Cites Miccio-Fonseca on how Alexander emails showed a pattern of behavior. First mention of "T-Dogg." #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 2m 2 minutes ago

#jodiarias and Travis Alexander, a tragic bond, says Nurmi.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 42s42 seconds ago
I get a little nauseated when the words "Mormon Church" come out of Nurmi's mouth. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
KN is blaming Jodi's behavior on Borderline Personality Disorder #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 54 seconds ago
KN is talking about what Fonseca said
KN going over Jodi and TA at Chris Hughes house. TA threw money at #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 57s57 seconds ago
Nurmi is still going with story that the "pop ups" at bishop Parker's were because of Travis. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 57s57 seconds ago
Nurmi is still going with story that the "pop ups" at bishop Parker's were because of Travis. #jodiarias
So he's implying the Bishop isn't credible??? Smearing a man of God??

Nurmi - Travis walked into a party late, threw money down on a table, walked around for awhile and didn't acknowledge #jodiarias

Oh the poor thing must have been crushed!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
TA confessed about things to Witness #1..TA was struggling before he met #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
KN brings up Vernon Parker and the pop ups. He says Vernon blamed someone else for this and TA lived there at the time #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Deanna Reid and TA had a sexual relationship for a year...this shows his struggle-KN #jodiarias #3tvarias

And to all of this malarkey, I say, 'SO WHAT?"

And him living there doesn't mean he was the one watching *advertiser censored* either.

I know Juan is going to shoot that down.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 51s 51 seconds ago

Donavan has a new hair-do. Or don't. #jodiarias

Well, JA has 1 supporter there today ... lol !

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 40s40 seconds ago
"What would a person with BPD do when she was ignored at a party?" -- Nurmi
---

Plan to kill him at a later date? You fill in that blank, Nurm.

Is Nurmi mischaracterizing the time Travis arrived at a gathering/restaurant and quietly paid the entire check without calling attention to himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela