Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is rather surreal for a defense that says they never said Travis was a bad guy. And are completely ignoring what their client did to him.
He went on and on about how no one said travis was a bad guy... Yet here he is claiming again that travis was into children. THAT IS CALLING HIM A BAD GUY

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 49 seconds ago
He asks if TA saying this is appropriate and if their men would find that appropriate..objection...sustained and jury is asked to disregard

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi says "distraction, distraction, distraction" #jodiarias #3tvarias

If I was on the jury when I heard him say distraction times 3 I would be nodding my head in agreement because that is all KN is trying to do.

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 19s 20 seconds ago
both @TrialDiariesJ and I agree that this is not going to be a brief closing #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias *advertiser censored* has been the biggest red herring in case I've seen in long time. Never understood why judge allowed so much about so little.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 31s 32 seconds ago
Nurmi says the state is trying to say there are rules to journaling. He's talking about when #JodiArias wrote she had nothing to report.

They want you to believe there is some rule to journaling, when she writes nothing noteworthy. She ripped pages out and then when she came back to write she omitted the incident. She chose not to write , Dear Diary, Travis beat me…

So I see we have another "Shade of Grey" today. First shade was yesterday.
So that's why the grey... it's 50 shades of Grey. Fits with Jodi's theme of *advertiser censored*. She just has to be the *advertiser censored* star.:puke::puke::puke:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
KN is telling the jury to read Jodi's journals
State says they are private but KN is saying TA ripped out pages in it #jodiarias #3tvarias

again where is the proof of this apart from the known liar?

Had we heard this before?

Trial report by tweet, so who knows?

What we do know is that JA used the braids and the whole schoolgirl role play (she admitted to JM it was her idea during cross-ex in guilt phase) on Murder Day.

Remember her nudie photo shoot?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi - The State wants you to believe journals are private but Travis didn't want #jodiarias to write anything negative

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
for future reference, if you've used the death of Det. Flores's son as fodder for criticism of the prosecution OR defense, unfollow me now.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: although state says #jodiarias is a liar, they want you to believe her journal. "Travis didn't want her to write anything negative."

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: "there must be some rules to journaling where you have to write down everything bad that happened to you, says the state." #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: There must be some rules to journaling, "So says the state." #jodiarias
---

We know, rule #1, you can't tell the truth in one.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 4 seconds ago
Nurmi points to Jodi and says "Will you kill this woman?!!" #jodiarias #3tvarias

ZzZZZZzZZzz

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 54 seconds ago
Nurmi says this is a distraction from the State. Juan telling the jury about men on the moon isn't real. Now is real #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yes, Nurms, now is REAL and when you posted the old picture of your murdering client as a child - it is not in the NOW, now is it???!!! Please hurry up so we can get through the rest of your lies during this closing before we all vomit!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 1m 1 minute ago

Willmott hands Nurmi #JodiArias' journal.

He wants the jury to take a gander at it.

Explains pages were ripped out bc of Travis

:rolleyes:

IIRC it was a grown woman wearing a schoolgirl outfit, not an actual schoolgirl. I'm sure it was role play, not an actual pedophilic video.

He's talking about a video fragment found on T's computer. Taken completely out of context, and likely the thing put there by a virus.

It's pathetic that the Def. is saying the State is distracting the jury!!!!!!!!! Sickening, they distracted the jury the whole trial!

They want you to believe JA is a liar, but they want you to believe words in her journal. We have pages of the diary where there are pages ripped out because TRAVIS wanted her to rip them out and TRAVIS didn’t want her to write anything negative in her journal. They want you to believe journal is private, but that’s not true!!

That pisses me off too.......there was never any evidence Travis made her do anything much less tear pages out of her journal.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 7 seconds ago
Nurmi claims that by Dr. Demarte not saying good morning it showed bias #jodiarias #3tvarias

o m g he really is beyond saving. what a baby

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 55 seconds ago
Nurmi reminding the jury how he cross examined DeMarte and he told her good morning and she didn't respond...#jodiarias #3tvarias

I hope the jury realizes that Dr DeMarte and the defense team and their witnesses have a long history and there might be some personal animosity there but it has nothing to do with her work in the case.

MOO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 23s 24 seconds ago

Nurmi explains why #JodiArias didn't write
"Travis beat me and I caught him masturbating to children"

---Oh geez ... this ought to be a good one, Nurmi :gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
KN-What if she did write she was beat and she caught TA masturbating and he found that...he read it?! #jodiarias #3tvarias

and why would he read it,they are private journals?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 57 seconds ago
KN-The state is telling you there are rules to journal writing and all negative things must be in there #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T