Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the judge asking about rescheduling. It's not like JA has a choice, or has an appointment for a book deal coming up some time next week and can't make the trial.
Exactly, and I don't get why her identity had to be kept a secret as well, she is not under any witness protection program, last I heard. shhheeeesh.

If it indeed is Jodi testifying I get the tactic. She's gonna throw her family under the bus and it will be easier for her as the jury won't be constantly watching them, sitting there looking normal and supportive while assessing this. The only way to legitimately get her family out of the courtroom without it looking obvious is to boot everyone. Kind of brilliant strategy.
If your scenario is true it just goes to show how evil she really is. I just don't get how she still gets to basically call the shots being a convicted murderer. I get this is about her "life" but still...

maybe they need to get Jodi's testimony in before someone else testifies.

That's what I was thinking, Let her tell her tall tale and then bring on the experts to tell their tall tale of her PTSD and Borderline how mentally ill little girl she is.

If your scenario is true it just goes to show how evil she really is. I just don't get how she still gets to basically call the shots being a convicted murderer. I get this is about her "life" but still...
Oh she's evil...and crafty. Truly the worst I've ever seen.

Many thanks, RadarLux. I checked the forum before and thought JA had been somewhat ruled out. It defies belief that she now needs privacy - given how she threw herself into multiple interviews on TV immediately after the verdict last time. Dog.Gone.Cute alluded to Baez style tactics earlier. Maybe Arias herself will tear a page out of that book and extend her vile accusations beyond Travis?

What about Travis? It's always always about Jodi.. Ugh no remorse nothing.

me too, and/or CMJA's "people" hoping for a mistrial and another year of postponements........

Speaking of mistrial, with all the issues brought up by the defense, how some witnesses have behaved and on and on, its scary to think how easily it could happen the longer this case drags out.

And why not kick them out but let them view in the viewing room where jurors can't be seen?

Exactly, and I don't get why her identity had to be kept a secret as well, she is not under any witness protection program, last I heard. shhheeeesh.

I feel sorry for that jury.. Hope they can see through the bs..

Said that someone "bumped into the courtroom" and saw JA on the stand.

This is freakin' ridiculous. Empting the entire courtroom for a convicted murderer? This Judge. Oh, this Judge scares me. She has a record of meting out sentences that are neither harsh nor lenient. She might think that 20 some years in prison followed by a clemency board investigation is fair. If JA gets out then she WILL kill again...and again...and again. She loves it, bloodbath and all.

I'm right here with you. She could argue a semi-legit claim for privacy as she's already been at the rodeo (yet, well I won't go in to my arguments against her arguments). I think she would love a chance to tangle with Martinez again, better prepared. She seems to enjoy opportunities to "debase" men, imo. I wonder if her bladder will hold up this time. Or if she'll get "stalked" while walking in to a busy fast food asian restaurant talking openly about case strategy and get her pic taken. That is, if it's her. I can see her welcome the opportunity to come back, on HER terms and to milk whatever $$$ she feels she deserves now from this case.

LMFAO...... can you just tell us how you REALLY feel about this disgusting old man hater? I love your ballsy wording. Happy Early Birthday, and enjoy the time away.

He quoted Judge Stevens saying she will protect any witness; how can Jodi be her own witness?

Could be ALV is the one who wants to Skye her testimony because I doubt she seriously would ever set a foot back in Arizona.

If it is her, and she does Skype, she won't be able to charge for travel to and from AZ and meals on top of what she is paid. That won't help her retirement funds. I honestly was shocked last year when she said she hadn't put much in her retirement when Judge Stephens was telling her to be back on Tuesday.

Gold Patrol Update: ITS #JODIARIAS
Jeff Gold: OMG The secret witness is #JodiArias herself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxx9xKydS4U

And I can hear the defense violins already: poor jodi has to testify in secret because she has been vilified by the merciless media and a blood thirsty revengeful public, her family and friends have been bullied and harassed as has everyone else who has stood with her or by her.
Spare her, oh merciful jury, spare her like the media and public refuse to do. Show her mercy and allow this poor mentally ill young girl to find some closure and healing from the endless mental, sexual and physical abuse by Travis. She deserves peace from all this madness. Don't put her to death. She's been through hell already and has faced the fact she will spend the rest of her fractured life in prison. Hasn't she suffered enough at the hands of others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx