Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolded By Me and Cut (above).

These words by Hope4More struck a chord. Why would Arias want the court sealed? There are many possibilities but one that shines through is she doesn't want to 'do' remorse in public, if she is the witness. Look how she has twisted and turned and squirmed around showing regret? To have to do this publicly - in order to more effectively appeal for her life - would be humiliating for this wicked, manipulating murderer. The danger is that the immediate outcry on her insincerity would fill the media and possibly get back to the jury. Arias doesn't want to grovel for her life, act remorse (when she has strongly resisted this so far) without a potential reward of waying one juror. Maybe she won't display sorow again, I'm speculating like everyone, based on her malicious standard behaviour.

OK...all who are thinking like this have now won me over. I now believe it could be JA, and that she is on the stand to convince this jury that she loved TA and didn't want to harm him, not then and not now. But things went the way they did and she just couldn't be sorrier.

She makes me sick. I hope the jurors are smart but of course all it takes is one without a clue.

Woah-Ok, I'm about 600 comments behind--so please forgive me, but is JA the "mystery witness"?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's the word on the street. None of us really knows for sure, though.

Troy Hayden has a pretty good reputation as a reporter. I doubt he'd risk promoting gossip...?

from my own personal experience, the true grieving doesn't even begin until the trial phase is over. It's all sort of on pause until then and frankly, there are times when the drama and chaos of the trial is a welcome distraction from the huge nonsensical void that awaits.

Yes, I can believe this. I've never (thank Heaven) lived through a murder, but the deaths I have experienced it was true and instead of the distraction of a trial I had the funeral and paperwork.

I pray the Alexanders will be able to stop torturing themselves when CMJA is carted off to Perryville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD1908