Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL, if you know, who is the pool camera recording the trial for posterity if CNN and HLN are leaving?
Im sure there's a local camera covering the trial. I still don't know who/where/how it will be aired after the trial though.

Good Morning All.

I'm not going to stay glue to twitter and such today, but I am going to sit here with you all. There is nothing that Nurmi has to say that will interest me.

Kat, why do you think, they would have Tanisha speak so early? Maybe to lessen the lies that Nurmi may have to spew today, and to keep the Focus on Travis and what this has done to his family?

I really don't know..this comes as a surprise to me...maybe they are peppering this case with VIS? It seems very unusual timing.

Thanks in advance to everyone. You all bring so much knowledge, brilliance and devotion to this forum.
I'm sure the beautiful Tanisha will do a stellar and dignified representation of the families massive loss and grief in her victim impact statement and show what a good, exceptional and caring man Travis was.

Good Morning All.

I'm not going to stay glue to twitter and such today, but I am going to sit here with you all. There is nothing that Nurmi has to say that will interest me.

Kat, why do you think, they would have Tanisha speak so early? Maybe to lessen the lies that Nurmi may have to spew today, and to keep the Focus on Travis and what this has done to his family?

I bet JM wants Tanisha to beat back the DT's story, insinuated in opening and no doubt will be made explicit thru expert testimony--- that Travis was abused as a child and had a miserable life, therefore making him more prone to becoming an abuser himself.

That was part of where ALV dared to venture, and especially hurtful to his sisters.

Maybe Tanisha will speak to how young Travis was when he was murdered. Maybe just to address all the lies being told about Travis. God bless this young lady for what she has gone through and will continue to go through.

I bet JM wants Tanisha to beat back the DT's story, insinuated in opening and no doubt will be made explicit thru expert testimony--- that Travis was abused as a child and had a miserable life, therefore making him more prone to becoming an abuser himself.

That was part of where ALV dared to venture, and especially hurtful to his sisters.

I shudder at the thought of using Tanisha in this way.. I certainly hope not. The thought just brought tears to my eyes.

Let me clarify, I know JM is doing all for Travis and the family, I shudder at the thought that the DT using this.

I pray for Tanisha to have strength today. This has gone on too long for this family.

Morning all - just marking my spot and preparing for another hot mess of a day in court.

Ready for Justice for Travis!

I shudder at the thought of using Tanisha in this way.. I certainly hope not. The thought just brought tears to my eyes.

Let me clarify, I know JM is doing all for Travis and the family, I shudder at the thought that the DT using this.

If my guess is right, somehow I believe Tanisha would welcome the opportunity to speak up for Travis in court, and to defend their family.

A very large part of what makes Travis so special, imo, is precisely that the deprivations and abuse in his childhood did NOT define him.

That he had the strength of spirit and soul to rise far above and beyond. That the experience didn't make him an abuser, for g's sake, but a compassionate , generous man.

I am hoping the tweets today will include information after the sidebars (ie: sustained/overrulled).

Curious....I agree that we disagree. ;) Its all good. I wish we could continue the discussion in a thread for just that.

Just received confirmation: Tanisha is doing her Victim Impact Statement today.

I am just finding this out but I'm suspecting Juan Martinez is having one VIS read today at the close of his initial phase then others at the end of the retrial.

Just received confirmation: Tanisha is doing her Victim Impact Statement today.

Wow!!!! :thud: wasn't expecting that so soon! Its going to be an emotional day....

Prayers of strength for Tanisha and the entire Alexander family!

I am just finding this out but I'm suspecting Juan Martinez is having one VIS read today at the close of his initial phase then others at the end of the retrial.

So the impact statements can be split up and read at two different times?! That is good....gives the jury something to really think about with everything else....hope the felon JA does not give any lies....mean statements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971