DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 18s19 seconds ago
Hughes thinks Travis is being abusive and a jerk to Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

Nurmi refers to it as a "Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde" situation. Referring to the good and bad sides of TA. #JodiArias

The defense forensic expert said the penis photos' were found on Jodi damaged hard drive last year.

One thing we do know is that JA has spent considerable time in the penile system, or vice versa -- and that was well before Estrella.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 21s22 seconds ago
Deanna didn't admit she had sex with Travis till trial according to Nurmi #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 14s15 seconds ago
Here's the idea: showing that #TravisAlexander was not a saint so that the jury will not judge #JodiaArias as harshly. But will that work?

.... and the convicted murderer didn't admit to murdering Mr. Alexander till the trial started.

Probably because after this morning she realized that she won't be having turkey outside the jail after all...

Agree, it's something. The droopy frown and way she's pinching her nose. She probably thought she was as good as a free woman this morning. Either that or she's upset that just nothing is going her way. The COA ruling, and now the motion to dismiss seeming to be much ado about nothing.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

Nurmi refers to it as a "Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde" situation. Referring to the good and bad sides of TA. #JodiArias

Same can be said about Jodi. Just asked her mom and dad.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 35s36 seconds ago
#JodiArias defense expert Dr. Fonseca describes Travis referring to Jodi as "three-hole wonder."

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

The "3 hole wonder" term is brought up.

I almost forgot about that one. :/ #JodiArias

You brought up what I was going to ask for a reminder about. DB was the "hands" guy who testified. As I recall, he seemed very reserved, was obviously very taken with JA even now, and just seemed very sad. I also recall that she quit paying her share of the rent, which caused him to lose his house. I'm sure Juan will point all that sort of thing out to the jury. DB was just another one of her victims as far as I'm concerned, but at least he make it out alive.

DB also testified that he wouldn't marry Jodi, iirc. Something to do with his previous marriage. She was looking for mr. Right and Travis had it all. Travis didn't want her so she killed him. DB should thank his lucky stars.

I think the men on the jury could understand that remark. Especially if you trying to get rid of a woman, so you insult her thinking it will make her go away.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 16s17 seconds ago
Travis expresses to Hughes he's hurt they have taken #jodiarias side. #3tvarias. He says he's being kicked while down

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

I don't see any jurors taking notes at the moment. #JodiArias

Ugh. Not admitting to something until you're asked is not lying.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 23s23 seconds ago
"I am trying desperately to overcome my problems so that I don't lose something great like I have done before." Alexander on #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 16s17 seconds ago
Travis expresses to Hughes he's hurt they have taken #jodiarias side. #3tvarias. He says he's being kicked while down

Jeesh. I never saw that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member