REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it's been mentioned, but has JP Chatt been disproved as a possible father of Caylee? I looked up his picture and the resemblance is absolutely uncanny.

He has stated that he did not meet Casey until 2007.

Do you have a link to the paternity test results that rule GA out as Caylee's father?

Jeff Ashton said in court that neither Lee nor George were the father of Caylee.

The test results were released. The test proved that both Lee and Casey are the biological children of George and Cindy. All the family's markers were given. Lee and Casey inherited markers for Cindy and George. Caylee's results shown markers that didn't completely match the rest of the family's, she had markers (alleles 14, 13, 7) from someone else, her father. None of the Anthonys has alleles 14, 13, 7.

It's not rocket science. It's process of elimination. If Lee or George had been Caylee's father, Caylee would have only had markers matching those of George and Cindy, from whom Casey inherited her markers. Caylee wouldn't have had "odd" markers that didn't match the rest of the family.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/10/31/about-caylees-parentage/

Will someone please tell me who Frank is again? This name doesn't ring a bell. Thank you.

LOL. But in all seriousness, these are some bad peeps I am talking about. Period...JMO...Have to be careful. Not to post too much. And this IN NO WAY diminishes Casey's guilt...it is just an ancillary matter that well, IMO, totally explains why JB took on this case. I wish I could say more...and I wish I could say follow the dots...but the "dots" on the internet are almost all gone on this one.

Well, my curiosity is certainly piqued now. Huh? I mean, I know you said you couldn't say, but . . . What?!

Well, my curiosity is certainly piqued now. Huh? I mean, I know you said you couldn't say, but . . . What?!

IMO it''s like Pandora's box.... even Medusa (ish)

best just leave that one ALONE!

OK, come on, please just help us read between the lines here. Are you saying that maybe someone on CA's defense counsel may be Caylee's father? Cough, cough....I'm not sure how to interpret this.

OK, come on, please just help us read between the lines here. Are you saying that maybe someone on CA's defense counsel may be Caylee's father? Cough, cough....I'm not sure how to interpret this.

Okay, Now I need to know lol. Certainly got my interest peaked! Give us more plz.

most people ask?
"Why is her father's identity important?"
It isn't..however, the grandparents of a child fathered by their son may important to them.I know if my children had a child I would want to know...

I can´t help wondering if Caylee´s father knows - or at least suspects that he is the father (if he isn´t dead - didn´t Casey claim that? Not that I believe her!). This is such a big mystery.
I think the father and his family have a right to know. He - and the rest of his family, have been robbed of the chance of ever getting to know little Caylee.
On the other hand, perhaps it is just for the best they don´t know.

I can´t help wondering if Caylee´s father knows - or at least suspects that he is the father (if he isn´t dead - didn´t Casey claim that? Not that I believe her!). This is such a big mystery.
I think the father and his family have a right to know. He - and the rest of his family, have been robbed of the chance of ever getting to know little Caylee.
On the other hand, perhaps it is just for the best they don´t know.

BBM. I wonder the same. It's not as if someone who had a one night stand with ICA wouldn't remember, (unless they were so messed up they had a black out and have no recollection of that encounter which I think is far less likely than someone remembering and wondering...)

Curiousity got the best of me and I had to look up one of those conception calculators. I used Caylees DOB as the edd (estimated due date) since as far as I know we don't have an actual EDD and I don't believe there is any information indicating she was not a full term baby.

Your estimated conception date was between Tuesday, November 9, 2004 and Tuesday, November 16, 2004

http://www.babymed.com/conception-calculator

IMO, even if the man who fathered Caylee wondered, I don't think it would want to pursue it. To know this happened to a child he was never given the choice to know might be more difficult than just knowing about the possibility. I'd hope he would never share that fact with his parents as that may cause them unnecessary grief.

JMO

Well, okay--now I'm slightly terrified. But just to clarify, it doesn't have anything to do with Caylee's death, but it does have something to do with Baez? Or Caylee's father? Or both?

I sometimes wonder if the identity of the father would crush grandma (either a relative or someone she hated) and so KC delayed it long as possible hoping there would be no DNA when the baby was eventually found.

I identify with KC and think she may have a love/hate relationship with her mom and may do some things to protect her.

I haven't engaged in conversation regarding who Caylee's biological Dad may be. The more I study the picture of KC at Uncle Rick's wedding when she was 7 months pregnant - my observation is that KC was possibly much more innocent in those days. I doubt that she had that many different partners back then and probably knows who the Father is. I seriously doubt that he is dead. Always, moo.

While the defense questions the DNA experts about the identity of the father, I have to wonder what the jury thinks about KC not knowing or not revealing this information herself and why are others having to figure this out while she's sitting right there??

Came Across This On A Message Board Today.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TGSDFQN0SS63B17SO/p16

unknown

Winter Springs, FL

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:
[Interesting]

[Brilliant]

[Incendiary]

if i were to tell you that i am the father of caylee, would you believe me..?

what should i do? step in or stay out of it?

these are some short facts:

2005 i knew casey as a non liar, non party animal, but craved for attention.(i only knew her for a few months and really didn't know her true side. now i know, she was hiding her true side from me, said from a friend because she really liked me. but i didn't like her the way she liked me.)

2005 casey said she was on birth control. so we had sex.

2005 she was pregnant, i asked if i was the father, she said no. but still tried to hide her pregnancy from others..

2007 over a year went by, i came across some photos of caylee on the internet and my friends said she looks like me. i made contact with casey via email asking again if i was the father and i would be a part of her life. she stated a high school friend fathered her and later died in a car accident. yes... the same story she first told the cops in 2008.(i believed her since my impression was still that she was the same casey i knew years ago. now i know.)

it's stated that the "father" signed his rights to give up caylee! that's bull***** because i wasn't there. i would've given caylee a beautiful and loving life if i only knew the truth from the beginning, especially if learned about the anthony's in general!!

the reason why i haven't said anything before is mainly because i have been gone years serving my country and also don't know what to do with this situation, plus putting the pieces together, like all the people she mentioned who is the father are all lies and some proven not to be the father with dna testing. i have started to catch up on this case and putting everything together and realizing she has lied about everything to everyone and to me from years ago..

i want you (the people) to give me advice on what to do. should i step in? stay out? get an attorney and pursue them for taking my right to be a father and taking my daughter away? any thoughts will help ease my mind.

please don't blow this up, i don't need the world knowing about all this right now. no need to ruin more lives over this, i just want some thoughts please.

I seriously doubt that anyone, even a plausible candidate, would be able to just offer his dna and get it tested at this point. I don't think it's a priority.

I say phony baloney.....wouldn't he have had to come in contact with Casey in 2004 in order for the math to work. Caylee was born in August 2005, which means she would have been conceived around Nov 2004. And if he only knew her for a few months (as he claims) it only makes sense that it would have been at least prior to November 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay