Revisiting George Anthony statements re: Greta on the Record Aug. '08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is so cute when one of CA's puppets starts to speak she grabs their leg. That is so funny to me. So telling. And she knows the right moment to jump in and move the story into another direction. I have almost as much enjoyment watching CA as I do KC. KC learned from the best. LMAO

OOOOOPS-------am I O/T. Sorry!

I couldn't agree more, Mamabear! The hand on the leg or squeezing the hand says a lot if you ask me.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I honestly didn't realize Greta was on Fox or know enough about the subject of bias. The one and only time I watched Greta was to see the Anthony interview. I am curious to know why the transcript was edited.

JoAnn_W

It may have been edited because there is a common *rumor* (unsubstantiated as far as I know) that Geraldo Rivera's production company is paying for the defense. Knowing that Geraldo CLEARLY has a pro-defense bent, I can see where that may give people the thought.

Fox News, IMHO, has lost my respect for their 'unfair and imbalanced' reporting of this case. Post 9/11, Fox News was far and away my favored news source. All that has changed with this case. From Geraldo, to Greta, to Judge Napolitano, I am disgusted by their uninformed, inaccurate, seemingly biased and uneven coverage of this case over the past 8 months. Good bye, Fox News. Perhaps this belongs in the Rant thread.

May we add Dr. Michael (the remains could have been recently moved since the bones were all in the bag) Baden?

I personally strongly believe IMHO that FOX and their expert guests have done a better job of presenting a cohesive and stronger defense of KC than KC's defense team has.

George has been very careful in his answers with LE, and in this Greta interview you can see the pull Cindy has on him, hand on knee at the appropriate time. The last interview he did with LK, before the remains were found, was a more extreme version of that manipulation that I feel Cindy exerted over him. I bet you Cindy was not too happy when she saw his LE's interviews, such honesty when she probably thought he should have stretched the truth, or lied. I can see her holding that against him for a loooong time. George needs to free himself, IMO.

I am struck by the "dance" of this family. CA tries to lead
all of them but the master is KC. As I listened to CA talking,it was so matter of fact, one would not guess a tragedy has occured. She speaks over GA, almost as if it were she that saw the gas cans.

One of the complaints coming from the A home, was financial difficulty related to paying so much for KC and Caylee. Yet, the unbelievable number of toys for one child
screams a different story. How many Elmo dolls does one
child need? The same was true for the sandbox, it would have seemed more appropriate for a daycare center.

KC has held the entired family hostage, through lies,
(I believe with threats), and fierce tension for years. The almost monotone of CA the uncertainy of GA, the overly
agreeable LA gives KC dogmatic control. KC does not sound like her parents. There is a sharpness to her voice
that when she is more aggitated becomes so tight in the back of her throat, it is difficult to understand. She has been able to distort reality for the family. There was no doubt or hesitation with them that she was working at
Universal for years. If she said it was always night and never daytime, somehow they would believe it.

Though these observations, were not addressing the exact question, it does apply to the intercommunication within
the family setting. It is confusing at it's best.

Mind Student

I am struck by the "dance" of this family. CA tries to lead
all of them but the master is KC. As I listened to CA talking,it was so matter of fact, one would not guess a tragedy has occured. She speaks over GA, almost as if it were she that saw the gas cans.

One of the complaints coming from the A home, was financial difficulty related to paying so much for KC and Caylee. Yet, the unbelievable number of toys for one child
screams a different story. How many Elmo dolls does one
child need? The same was true for the sandbox, it would have seemed more appropriate for a daycare center.

KC has held the entired family hostage, through lies,
(I believe with threats), and fierce tension for years. The almost monotone of CA the uncertainy of GA, the overly
agreeable LA gives KC dogmatic control. KC does not sound like her parents. There is a sharpness to her voice
that when she is more aggitated becomes so tight in the back of her throat, it is difficult to understand. She has been able to distort reality for the family. There was no doubt or hesitation with them that she was working at
Universal for years. If she said it was always night and never daytime, somehow they would believe it.

Though these observations, were not addressing the exact question, it does apply to the intercommunication within
the family setting. It is confusing at it's best.

Mind Student
Confusing it is, I think we have all spent so much time trying to "understand" why they do the things they do that, at times, it has taken the focus off of the real issue here, Caylee is dead and her mother killed her. My opinion.

Oh, I'm not alone in my pain! I know transcripts often have errors, but the missing facts almost look like a coverup. Maybe I need to step away from the computer...

JoAnn_W

I wonder if LE or the SA asked Fox to take it down or edit it because they plan on using it as evidence at trial?

I wonder if LE or the SA asked Fox to take it down or edit it because they plan on using it as evidence at trial?

This occurred to me, too, but I can't figure out if that is how things are done.
I mean, what would they gain by having that one piece sequestered?

JoAnn_W

LE has picked up on these inconsistencies, right??? Please tell me they have!!??

My memory of what George said early on is that he was near the side rear of the car, he could see a blue crate and some plastic hangers in the trunk. Possibly he said he saw something else in there , like laundry, but I can't remember for sure, and I have no idea when he said that or who he said it to.Then he said the thing about KC shoving the gas cans at him and cursing.
Does anyone else remember that?

FWIW...there's a 14-page thread here regarding George & the gas cans...

ETA: And here's a detailed analysis showing how the cell pings support that George's account to the FBI is in synch w/ the objective evidence. Related to this post, we still don't know who "Lexus" is yet. My best speculation is that Lexus=Ricardo.

I also remember GA stating at one point that he saw laundry or clothes in the trunk....off to check BJB link.

I just rewatched the FBI interview w/ George and he clearly states that he was able to see clothing and the blue collapsible bin (which contained the illusive gas cans). I notice in his interview, although he seemed to be truthful, whenever they get close to a "sensitive" subject, he likes to go off into conversation with somewhat related, but meaningless information as to the investigation. There were lots of deep breaths in the interview, especially when the FBI agent says, although Casey is being vilified in the media, they are not far off, her actions have led us to believe certain things. George mentions Casey taking Cindy's car, after June 24th, then Cindy denies this took place...was there anything ever discovered about those two differant story's ?

So, George tells the FBI that he DID see inside the trunk, clothing, blue bin,etc...but then tells the OCSO in a sperate interview that he DID NOT see inside the trunk. Humm..

not sure how State will handle GA at trial but if he is called and his story has changed I figure they will have to question him on all of the conflicting statements.
I am not sure that he is as quiet, frail and controlled as he appears

I also remember GA stating at one point that he saw laundry or clothes in the trunk....off to check BJB link.

I think George said he saw, a round, fabric, laundry hamper in the trunk ..

Fox News, IMHO, has lost my respect for their 'unfair and imbalanced' reporting of this case. Post 9/11, Fox News was far and away my favored news source. All that has changed with this case. From Geraldo, to Greta, to Judge Napolitano, I am disgusted by their uninformed, inaccurate, seemingly biased and uneven coverage of this case over the past 8 months. Good bye, Fox News. Perhaps this belongs in the Rant thread.

I stopped watching Fox News during the Presidential election. They were so one sided that I just couldn't stand to watch them. Everyone was the same.
I can't stand Geraldo. He thinks he knows everything and in real life he is nothing but a horn dog creep. Greta does nothing anymore but politics and that I have enough of. I used to like her show but I don't watch her anymore. I couldn't even tell you what channel Fox is on here it's been so long!

I do recall very well when George made that statement that he looked in the trunk.If you watch the video you will hear where Cindy and George tell Greta that he looked in the trunk of the car on June 24 and saw the gas cans and did not smell any odor. But that is not what he told LE in his statement on Aug 4.

Caylee Marie Anthony case - cops cases and clues 3, Cindy and George STATE's THAT HE LOOKED IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR ON JUNE 24TH AND THAT IS WHEN HE SAW THE GAS CANS AND THERE WAS NO ODOR! (In George's statement he said, he DID NOT LOOK IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mIYP7fMjM&feature=related

More on, The Interview with Greta, tour of home, cops cases and clues 2 in Aug . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYy30_Jxx1c

Caylee Marie Anthony case - cops cases and clues 4-(JOHN ADMITTS THAT CASEY WAS AT FUSION ON JUNE 20-Strange letter that Casey was writting, turned out to be the letter she wrote and gave to a guard, it was for George and he states he didn't know anything about the letter) Lee also admitts that he knows how the jail system works..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03CSv4RMTow&feature=related
Caylee Marie Anthony case - cops cases and clues 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoSf-XkCfnk&feature=related

George then went on to say that he never looked into the trunk when questioned by LE.

When investigators spoke to George Anthony on Aug. 4, he told them about an encounter he had with his daughter on June 24 -- the day he reported two gas cans stolen from his shed. When he headed toward the car, Casey raced past him to get to the trunk before he did.
She quickly opened the lid, cursed at him and handed over the cans. He never saw inside the trunk. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2708sep27,0,7275812.story?page=2

I thought Casey did that when George wanted to get a block of wood that keeps a vehicle from rolling out of the trunk and Casey wouldn't let him near it. I believe he said she even pushed him away when he said that he would get it. She was determined that he not get near the trunk and that she would retreive the block for him. She did get it and he didn't see inside the trunk on that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb