Revisiting = 'My Theory'

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nehemiah said:
Let's keep on thinking along this track.

IMO

Nehemiah,

I agree. If just one little crack in JAR's so-called iron-clad alibi can be found, I'm sure the dam would soon burst. The contents of JAR's blue suitcase in the basement is incriminating, but his alibi putting him out of town at the time of the murder cancels out that evidence.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Nehemiah,

I agree. If just one little crack in JAR's so-called iron-clad alibi can be found, I'm sure the dam would soon burst. The contents of JAR's blue suitcase in the basement is incriminating, but his alibi putting him out of town at the time of the murder cancels out that evidence.
JMO

How can the DNA be reconciled with this theory?

IMO

I remember this theory very well, Camper. Now, I have to go think some more. If my brain doesn't explode that is. Thank you for bringing it up again.

Nehemiah said:
How can the DNA be reconciled with this theory?

IMO

Nehemiah,

Good question. The DNA in JonBenet's panties apparently is not that of a Ramsey, including JAR.

So if John Andrew was the perp, it would mean that he had an accomplice and the DNA is that of the accomplice.

I also have a problem with a motive. Why would JAR want to kill JonBenet? The only thing I can think of is to silence her because of sexual improprieties that JonBenet was threatening to disclose.

And this theory would tie into the contents of John Andrew's blue suitcase in the Ramsey's basement. The suitcase contained the comforter and pillow sham from JAR's bed, and a Dr. Seuss book. Fibers from the comforter were found on JonBenet's body. John Andrew's semen was on the comforter.

The erotic asphyxiation masturbation device wrapped around JonBenet's neck is what obviously killed her -- death by asphyxiation. EA is popular among teens and males in their 20's. JAR was 20. Did the EA device that killed JonBenet also come out of the blue suitcase?

Was John Andrew the EA mentor for Burke, JonBenet, and perhaps several other kids in the neighborhood? If a crack appears in JAR's alibi, was silence the motive for killing JonBenet?

JMO

Was offline yesterday, puter sickness.

Finding the Motive, per the book written by John Douglas and someone else whose name I have forgotten, called "Motive For Murder", says find the motive and you find the murderer/s.

IF IF the death was a result of an accident by immature and novice experimenters whose tutorial was limited. ie, lack of oxygen causes death, then a coverup to protect the young boys. End result with this scenario is a horrible memory that you killed your sister.

IF IF the death was a pre planned action by a family member to silence the tiny victim, then I see it as a cover up by a far more adult perpetrator. IF IF it was preplanned by a hairy monster, the hairy monster perp would have brought a ransom note with him, written on a grocery sack, or similar. Hairy monster would have wanted lotsa real money $$$$$$$$$.

IF IF it was preplanned by JAR and a buddy as sorta proposed by Blue Crab, they would have planned a ransom note like the Hairy Monster perp and brought it with them, imop.

My reasoning for the latter scenario, a planned murder, is that IF IF the 911 call concerned the same 'abuse' by the future killer, the Ramseys already knew WHO the perpetrator was! PLUS would the Ramseys NOT hustle that PERSON outta Dodge on the 23rd, er shortly after the party where the 911 call happened?

IF IF this abusive sexual technique had been practiced before, hence the fibers on JonBenets body from the covering that produced the semen, then toss in the comments by JonBenet of an upcoming Secret visit from Santa, has some bearing.

This is heavy evidence in my book of wonderment, since JonBenet conceivably would have had MANY MANY baths SINCE the blanket was PACKED, that would have removed semen evidence as was connected to her by the blanket in the suitcase. THAT blanket had supposedly been packed away at some long ago time, and should not have been present on the murdered childs body, DUH! That tidbit alone should have put the perpetrator in a jail cell, EXCEPT FOR THE fact that the person whose semen was found, HAD ALIBI'S FROM FAMILY AND A John Ramsey supplied ATTORNEY.

A tipsy perp, known to the family who could not control his/her sexual appetite, and one who managed to get back to their tiny prey.

I am betting that there was probably semen on the little Santa Claus doll as well. The doll that 'went missing'.

This whole case has been a ceremony in saving face at all costs, imop.

My opinion based on published news accounts of JonBenets murder and from hearing words from the Ramseys own mouths.

All roads lead back to the BPD, and their lack of investigation.
Certainly questions surrounding the suitcase needed answering, can we "assume" whatever answers were given satisfied the police?
Surely something satisfied them, maybe LHP vouched for the suitcase and it's contents? Or maybe the suitcase was empty and the duvet ,pillowcase and book were taken from upstairs the night of the crime? Could the white blanket have come from that suitcase not be Jonbenet's at all?
I hope they have a picture of him at the atm machine, as I know I just used my daughter's card and she's 150 miles away,using the machine means nothing. He never made it to my personal suspect list giving me not much to discuss.

sissi said:
I hope they have a picture of him at the atm machine, as I know I just used my daughter's card and she's 150 miles away,using the machine means nothing. He never made it to my personal suspect list giving me not much to discuss.

I well remember that the ATM picture posted on line at one time showed what claimed to be JAR, wearing a baseball cap, looking down, and was not a face shot at all. Perhaps there is indeed a different/better picture. It would be very interesting to know just how well JAR was actually investigated. Of course, he was lawyered up to the same degree as the parents on the day of the discovery of the body, so he already went into the investigation inside a protective bubble.

IMO

amordei said:
Does anyone know the title to the Dr. Seuss book?

Amordei,

No. The title of the story in the Dr. Seuss book has never been publicly disclosed. Apparently only the police and the person who put the book in the suitcase know the title. The book was a surprise to Patsy when she was told it was in John Andrew's suitcase. While discussing the suitcase during the 1998 interviews:

TOM HANEY: "Did you ever put anything into it, take anything out of it?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "No. I presume it is empty."

TOM HANEY: "If there was something in it, it would belong to John Andrew then?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "Yeah."

TOM HANEY: "Did John Andrew have a Dr. Seuss book?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "I hope not. He is supposed to have college books, not Dr. Seuss books. Why would you ask such a question?"

TOM HANEY: "Well, that is because in that suitcase was a Dr. Seuss book."

PATSY RAMSEY: "What book was it? Did it have any kid's name in it?"

TOM HANEY: "I think it had John Andrew's name in it."

PATSY RAMSEY: "I don't know. You got me. I don't know."

JMO

Shucky darn BlueCrab, whose fingerprints were all over that book, inside and out? I ASSume that the BPD would have checked that book for fingerprints, do you think er, huh?

BlueCrab, or anyone who knows, would the BPD still have THAT suitcase, the garote, the Dr. Seuss book, or IS THE BOOK on the evidence list, er huh?

That book imop, has MORE than a Dr. Seuss story in and on it.

Of course everyone knows you pack ONE childrens book in a suitcase that contains semen in the contents of the case.

Here is a link to Dr. Seuss Titles.

http://www.seuss.org/seuss/seuss.books.html

Camper said:
That book imop, has MORE than a Dr. Seuss story in and on it.

You mean literature, a book, might have something to do with the case????????????????

Naw. Now let me see ... where did we hear something like that before????????????????

In a boat? With a goat? In a house? With a mouse?

How many facts in the case can also be found in the writtings of the good doctor? I'll leave that up to the great sleuthers BC and Camper. It shouldn't take too long to read the stuff, better get started though, I'd like to read your report and maybe LE would too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then we can compare that list to the one from The Psalms, The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie and Mindhunter.

Boy you guys are good. Thanks bunches.

:woohoo: :sick: :behindbar :banghead: :silenced: :truce: :croc: :HappyBday :liar: :angel:

Smilies by Andrew

She recanted the negative energy crap and stated later that she simply didn't want to be involved. Is it because she felt a level of guilt for not addressing the scream, wasn't it unusual to hear the scream of a child after midnight in the neighborhood? Were the twins in bed?
How thoroughly did the bpd question her? Did she hear a car drive off, did she notice the blue van behind the Barnhills? Why were so many neighbors not questioned?

I think they were questioned; there is just so much that we don't know and to question the neighbors would be SOP. Schiller said that he only put 10% of what he knew into his book. Even the Rs own detectives immediately went out and questioned others.

My own question is this...IF there truly were a loud child's scream as M. Stanton stated, and if an intruder were inside that basement...then the intruder had to take awhile to complete the murder (either head bashing or garotting), then had to get JB "set up" in the room, and then had to leave, either by door or window. By door meant that he had to go back upstairs, where he could possibly encounter someone who may have been awakened by the loud scream; via the window meant that it would take some time to shimmy up that small window and replace the grate and be exposed to possible neighbors who live in very close proximity. The intruder would have to think that someone inside that house could have heard that scream. He didn't just drop everything and run out....he spent more time inside the basement getting eveything just right. That is one heck of bold person to possibly get trapped inside a windowless room with no way out.

IMO

Where is JAR today? Who are his friends? Is he married? Does anyone who knows him today feel he's hiding something? Just wondering...

Trino said:
Where is JAR today? Who are his friends? Is he married? Does anyone who knows him today feel he's hiding something? Just wondering...

He is married but that's all I know about him. Maybe BlueCrab knows more and will post.

IMO

sissi said:
She recanted the negative energy crap and stated later that she simply didn't want to be involved. Is it because she felt a level of guilt for not addressing the scream, wasn't it unusual to hear the scream of a child after midnight in the neighborhood? Were the twins in bed?
How thoroughly did the bpd question her? Did she hear a car drive off, did she notice the blue van behind the Barnhills? Why were so many neighbors not questioned?

Wrong again, sissi. Stanton had an original story that she said was untrue. In the second interview she said she made the untruth because she didn't want to get invovled. She said the negative energy comment once and didn't repeat it in the second interview, sticking to the scream story. She didn't recant the negative energy comment as YOU say.

I don't think Stanton would make much of a witness in court.

Details and reality suck don't they?

Trino said:
I heard JAR went through a very long Goth phase prior to Jonbenet's murder and played a game called Vampire The Masquerade. I brought this up at the Court TV forums last year and got a public stoning. :o

JAR mentioned the movie "Ransom" which had just come out. He made a statement similar to his family being very much like the family in the movie. Perhaps someone can remember the exact quote.

This, in my mind, began the "motive" of the crime (in the JAR theory).

Strangely, Brad Millard volunteered during the BPD interview that he once slept in JonBenet's bed - (perhaps this answers the DNA question).

From reading one of the books, JAR's lawyer turned over an ATM receipt ONLY to the BPD - which could have been preplanned as an alibi - having the third college boy - Chris Stanley pretending to be JAR and making the withdrawal and purchasing the movie tickets.

It would be interesting if the movie tickets were to "Ransom" - a movie they had all previously seen prior - either purchased that night by Chris Stanley (as they all could have answered questions about the movie) or the tickets were held from a previous night of seeing the movie.

What IF - JAR & Brad were in Boulder - and Chris stayed behind to create the alibi.

If you remember, according to JAR - he left his car at Brad's (to go to the movies), then went back to Brad's, got his car and he and Brad then went to JAR's house (arriving approx. 1 am). They claim they were both together until Melinda arrived that morning.

What seems strange to me is that Brad would follow JAR home at 1 am only to wake up at 5 am for a flight he wasn't going to be on.

Wouldn't Brad want to "sleep in?" Stay home in his own bed? Were Brad & JAR together all night to be each other's alibi?

JAR is reported to have left Boulder for Atlanta on Dec. 19 (if I remember correctly). Then the three boys all saw the movie "Ransom" - and from there (after a night of drinking and/or drugs) they begin to divise a "Ransom-Movie-Type" plan - that went bad.

Please note: this theory is only my opinion formed from reading various books and other public records of the crime.

BrotherMoon said:
Wrong again, sissi. Stanton had an original story that she said was untrue. In the second interview she said she made the untruth because she didn't want to get invovled. She said the negative energy comment once and didn't repeat it in the second interview, sticking to the scream story. She didn't recant the negative energy comment as YOU say.

I don't think Stanton would make much of a witness in court.

Details and reality suck don't they?

I lost ya'!
What did I say that was wrong in this? Didn't you just say the same thing?

To withdraw or repudiate (a statement or belief) formally and publicly : RENOUNCE
2 : REVOKE
intransitive senses
: to make an open confession of error

sissi said:
I lost ya'!
What did I say that was wrong in this? Didn't you just say the same thing?

To withdraw or repudiate (a statement or belief) formally and publicly : RENOUNCE
2 : REVOKE
intransitive senses
: to make an open confession of error

NOOOooooOOOOOoo. You said she recanted the negative energy stement, she didn't. You said she later said she didn't want to be involved, your chronology is wrong.

She had an original statement.
In a second interview she said her first statement was untrue and she told the untruth becasue she didn't want to get involved.
In the second statement she said it may not have been a scream but negative energy radiating form JB. As the detective returned to that point she didn't mention it again but stuck to the scream statement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back