Reward money

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any people now think, "Oh well, no reason to bother to come up with info for a measly 20 000, I'll consider it when it hits six figures."

ITA with this statement.

PK mentioning that the reward could go higher and then estimating a sum was by far one of the dumbest things that could have been said at this point. The purpose of the reward is to get people to come forward with information now. Not sit around to wait and see if the amount gets higher. We're not playing the stock market here, we're looking for information about a missing girl!

This reminds me about all the fuss over the reward amount the first week that Hailey's information made it to MSM. I think I remember at some point the reports in the media about the reward reaching as high as 25K for it to be changed back to 8 or 10K within a day or so with the explanation of the funds (up to 25K) were only promised and shouldn't be included. Then no more mention of those "promised" funds.

Statements like this, imo, hinder an investigation. Report what you have and what you know. Don't speculate!

The reward is now for finding/locating Hailey now, right, rather than for prosecution? So someone would have to know more than just a little gossip to qualify.

Is there a link to the PC held today? If so, thank you kindly.

Is it possible that LE has received anonymous tips from someone stating that they have information and that they know that HD is not alive but that they want access to the reward in order to give their information? Or perhaps they (LE) know that someone has information that could help them and they know that that person would be meaningfully prompted by a financial reward?

JUst thinking out loud...

Perhaps appealing to an "associate" of SA's who didn't get their hands dirty?

That would be for some reason they didnt think he could have done anything on his own.

Which would explain the mulitiple POI's. Also it would reenforce my theory me that there is something in the way of a timeline. He is completely able to have pulled something off alone yet they beileve someone knows something.

Although saying they would raise the reward possible as much as 6 figures is so nutty I was half way thinking they were not seriously looking for information and the presser was set up to play with someones head. Then he stated they didnt have any information and there is reasonable doubt Hailey could be alive and it blew that theory out of the water and I decided that they were playing with everyones head. Even if unintentional.

Alot of mixed messages but I dont believe they have evidence of Hailey being deceased but what stood out to me was a tiny hit that they may have something relating to blood in a tiny amount. Nothing they feel confident about but that may have been the part of the presser that was meant for the suspect(s) It was in the Totaly deceased ,under duress statements.
Based on what he said and how he said it I do not believe it is anything that could stand alone or if it is true or not as they could have been trying to draw out a responce.

If a suspect was listening and heard that part ,that would make them think they had found some type of evidence. That tiny part of the interveiw where everyone is quoting him as saying '' totaly deceased" IMO could be much more then it sounded. IMO.

I wonder how many people sat around last night (after a hard week at work) and had a few drinks and thought about how that $15K could make their lives a little easier???? Does more than possibly one person have information? So are they thinking, well they are not working and they could really use that money, so maybe I should beat them to the reward......

How high does the reward have to go before people realize that someone else might beat them to it????? :fence:

Please bring Hailey Home; Do the right thing.

JMO

I don't have much faith in rewards as I can't see how a person can know about a crime, and in this case know where Hailey can be found, and not be guilty of taking part. If someone was only a "little bit guilty" I think $15K would have been enough already.

But supposing someone helped someone bury Hailey, for example...I guess they could make a deal, but really, is someone who helped bury a child going to qualify for a reward after three-plus months?

I don't have much faith in rewards as I can't see how a person can know about a crime, and in this case know where Hailey can be found, and not be guilty of taking part. If someone was only a "little bit guilty" I think $15K would have been enough already.

But supposing someone helped someone bury Hailey, for example...I guess they could make a deal, but really, is someone who helped bury a child going to qualify for a reward after three-plus months?

I wondered about that also. If SA was the sole perpetrator but BJD knows what happened.........can she collect the reward??????

But I'm hoping that perhaps SA or BJD might slip up and say something now to someone and that person will do the right thing

JMO

I wondered about that also. If SA was the sole perpetrator but BJD knows what happened.........can she collect the reward??????

But I'm hoping that perhaps SA or BJD might slip up and say something now to someone and that person will do the right thing

JMO

I can't imagine someone holding out info for months and then collecting a reward, especially the mother of the child. That would be obscene, to say the least.

As far as the searches go, I've never been able to determine if they were really being done under LE's guidance or just kind of willy-nilly. In any case, without some sort of info to go on, it would literally take a miracle to find her just by chance. If SA left Hailey someplace when his phone could not be tracked, for instance, she could be anywhere within a few hours radius, if I am recalling what cell info we know correctly.

BBM-That is my thinking and I also think if that is/were the case then that person should be thinking of "immunity from prosecution" instead of a "reward". I'm sorry but it would be a cold day in hell(o) before I would give a reward to anyone that participated in any way, shape or form to Hailey's disappearance or demise.

I can't imagine someone holding out info for months and then collecting a reward, especially the mother of the child. That would be obscene, to say the least.

As far as the searches go, I've never been able to determine if they were really being done under LE's guidance or just kind of willy-nilly. In any case, without some sort of info to go on, it would literally take a miracle to find her just by chance. If SA left Hailey someplace when his phone could not be tracked, for instance, she could be anywhere within a few hours radius, if I am recalling what cell info we know correctly.

Do you remember exactly what info has been released in the way of the phones? As far as I know, the searches did not have any guidance from LE. PK continually made comments about her not being there. That presser was off the wall... him being a former FBI. I wonder how much he is actually being told. The Rangers may not want him to know anything. JMO

In my opinion that presser was directed at friends or family that may have knowledge of where she is and who she is with. I still think she probably left on her own with someone intentionally. MOO... MOO... MOO and I hope I am right.

Do you remember exactly what info has been released in the way of the phones? As far as I know, the searches did not have any guidance from LE. PK continually made comments about her not being there. That presser was off the wall... him being a former FBI. I wonder how much he is actually being told. The Rangers may not want him to know anything. JMO

I know there was a period of time that SA's phone was said to be off...but they did not say if the battery was removed and could not be traced, as far as I know. I think it was about a 3 hour period on the Monday, after he quit his job and before he got back to CC officially, to say that she went to her dad's.

In my opinion that presser was directed at friends or family that may have knowledge of where she is and who she is with. I still think she probably left on her own with someone intentionally. MOO... MOO... MOO and I hope I am right.

She has family in Oklahoma ,Flordia , PA, and I believe virginia although It may be a rumor.
I think the Chrismas holiday would bring about transportation methods that may not have been considered at the time. Of course we do not really know who was in town or where all people in there circle of family and friends were that day.

I personaly hope the same thing you are hoping but this case as it stands could really go anyway and the very 3 sided presser has not helped me with direction in this case.

Maybe, but for someone of limited means (who also has, for example, a rather expensive drug habit), if the reward stays stuck in the mid 20s, they might just realize that it will never get higher and they might as well stake their claim on the reward. Twenty thousand dollars is a lot of money. Sure, 100k is more, but if it doesn't look like the reward is going to go higher, someone might take the 20k over nothing.

My goodness - if I knew anything about the whereabouts of Hailey Dunn, I'd provide the information for a dollar. Then I'd donate said dollar.

What has the world come to when we have to advertise oodles of money in order to find someone. Jesus must not be happy!

MOO

Mel

I have never hoped for someone to be sooo right with their theory as I am with yours.

My goodness - if I knew anything about the whereabouts of Hailey Dunn, I'd provide the information for a dollar. Then I'd donate said dollar.

What has the world come to when we have to advertise oodles of money in order to find someone. Jesus must not be happy!

MOO

Mel

Remember that some of the people who are associated with Shawn, don't think like the rest of us.
Shawn could have said something to someone, before Hailey went missing, while he was getting high, as to where he would hide a body, where it wouldn't be found
If this person thought that they couldn't receive the reward, because it wouldn't produce a live Hailey, they might not want to rat their buddy out.
Offer enough money to these types of people and they might not think Shawn is such a good buddy.
If in fact Shawn is the guilty party. IMO he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member