Rewards And Donations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Haleigh Bug Foundation has also set up a new permanent land-line where you can phone in donations. To reach volunteers, call (386) 649-9078.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topsto...mings-Tips-Aren-t/u1ZqxxQDHUie2gIYPEXYHw.cspx

They are not asking for tips or information, the line is just for donations? What are the donations for? LE won't let the family search, the PI & lawyer are apparently pro-bono, everyone says Chad works, she has family in Satsuma, didn't have a job before this.....what is the money for?

Yes,that's what the paper said,for donations.I think this is all too much for Crystal,Kim needs to back off,it's enough her daughter is missing,she's got a baby.A custody battle is hard enough in itself and a foundation,to boot.I don't think she's doing this,I think all of this is something Kim set up.
Good ole LP has offered $10,000 reward for Sandra Cantu and Daniel Horowitz has offered free lawyer services to anyone who might have taken her,if the person will only bring her back.

From the Halieghbug website:
If you have any information that can assist us in finding my daughter, please call the Putnam Counter Sheriff’s Office at (888) 277-8477, or 911 (Emergency Service). You may also call the Haleigh Bug Center in Satsuma, Florida at our toll free number: (866) 999-0192.

I do not know if this is the right place to post this .The other night well catching up reading I saw posts somewhere comparing Crystal S With John Walsh , you know earning a living off of a missing child. With all due respect At the time in 1981 Adam Walsh's son Adam went missing that poor family went thru H&ll. Sixteen days after the abduction, his severed head was found in a drainage canal more than 120 miles away from home and they have never found the rest of poor Adam.The police were terrible back then when it came to a missing child. John Walsh was a partner in a hotel management company , and doing terrific at it he was not unemployed looking to live off of his unspeakable tragedy.He was very upset and horrified on how a stolen car was better looked for then a missing child.Following the crime, the Walsh family founded the Adam Walsh Child Resource Center, a non-profit organization dedicated to legislative reform for all of our children in 1982 not before their son was found deceased it was after a year after he was found.He has been a hero of mine since I first read about Adam, what they have done for all of us is try to stop what happened to their beautiful child ever happening to anyone's child. My cousin Danny was a abducted,raped and found hung in a barn in NJ in 1977.When My aunt reported him missing back then not much was done by LE. It was so different back then.I honestly do not want to incite anyone but at this point in time to say what Crystal is trying to do is in the same vein as the Walsh's, and Tim Miller at this juncture is just not right.Find Haleigh First that is what John and Revé Walsh did ,Tim Miller he owns his own construction company ,MK also they found their children then grieved and used their heartbreak to help others I am very sorry but these Family wanted Justice for all children not to earn a living. Instead of slinging mud Haleigh has been gone too long and finding her should be 1# with her mother.JMO and sorry if I offended anyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back