Reynolds, Chad Eugene *RSO*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you talked to the police to have Bill brought in,maybe he's contacting him through myspace privately.That way no cellphone record.I mean it's a big deal now for the police to find Chad,just to clear he had nothing to do with this.

I think Bill is avoiding the police. He is from Indiana and has a small child there and he lives in florida with no family. I think he is running from something himself.

Chad really loves his mom and he would contact her if any one, because she would cover for him if he asked. But he has not cause she is a complete basket case right now.

I am glad your son found you. It must be so surreal. Congratulations tho!

I am wondering and you certainly don't have to answer this question. You mentioned that you have a girl, but you were going to allow Chad to move near you? Didn't his past cause you concern with your own daughter?

I have two sons aged 13 and 15 and i dont think there would be any issue cause they are both bigger than him already..lol

Could he be with the son that just found you connecting with him? Does the son know about his past? Just trying to think of different scenarios. I do hope he is found safe.

He is not with him. I did have a long conversation with him about what chads done wanted to tell him before he saw it on the news.

I think Bill is avoiding the police. He is from Indiana and has a small child there and he lives in florida with no family. I think he is running from something himself.

Chad really loves his mom and he would contact her if any one, because she would cover for him if he asked. But he has not cause she is a complete basket case right now.

Would she act like she was a complete basket case to cover if her and Bill helped him get away?Was he in danger of going back to prison for any reason?Just losing DAnyell and getting Chad back,it would stand to reason she'd do anything to help him not go back?

But chad has a sister right there that he had a relationship with and two brothers here that he has a relationship with. i dont think its realistic that he would give up 3 others to reconnect with one.'

Chad could not even read until the 6th grade and doesnt have alot of people skills, so although i would like to think he is out there with a new life, I just dont think its plausable.
I guess you are right. It seems his life with his mom isn't so bad. He obviously doesn't blame Bill for Danyell's death either if they are close.

Maybe Bill does know a lot more than he is telling about where Chad could have gone if he is advising Amy not to talk. This is a good sign actually. It could mean there were plans for Chad to go somewhere instead of meeting with foul play. I wonder how Bill has really reacted to him going missing?

mmanley,

Was Bill dating Danyell? Never mind the answer is yes, How long did they date?

So,seems like Bill is the key,I would definitely put pressure on the police by keep calling and talking to whoever would listen,because I know they would want him found.Have you and your husband went into the Sheriff's Dept there?Bill needs a polygraph.This is a nationwide story and police would want answers.

Going to prison at a young age and being forced to fight for your life in there combined with a lot of anger chad has built up over the years, then add some alcohol it does not make for a good situation.

Chad felt extreme remorse for what he did and did not wanna go back to jail. It has to be hard going from a place that tells you where when and how to doit to complete freedom. With all the technological advances in the world it has to be scary.

The other part of this story is that when I married chads dad chad was 4. Steve and I had a baby and placed it for adoption. Well on january 20th that son found me on myspace. He also connected with chad and they were both very excited about it.

Wow. I don't know where to begin.

Congratulations on finding your other son. I am so sorry that the whole world started crashing in on your family so soon afterward. Who knows how the "reunion" would have otherwise turned out.

btw - I am, coincidentally, an adoptee in search of my own birth parents. As such, this tidbit seems huge to me, but may have nothing to do with anything.

But since the vehicle [Amy's] was found south of his last known location... and the newly discovered brother was in St. Pete.... well, I don't know what to think.

I do, however, know how to feel.

You and your family have my sincere best wishes.

So,Bill would have alot of lose if Debbie was paying more attention to Chad now and he would probably feel threatened.No family there and only Debbie as his place to live.

I have to get my bearings on where this started and where the bars are in relation to where the car was found. I guess I will need to map it out. Do you have an address or an approximate address of Amy's ex?

I am looking for any EZpass routes, traffic lights with cameras, other surveillance cameras along those routes, or places he could have been seen in Amy's car. I think to find out if he was alone is important. It would be crucial to determining if he took off on his own or if there was foul play.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=281563016&albumId=1042034
This girl here,Holly,she was going back home this month to Michigan.Bill's hanging all over her,do you know if this is someone they worked with while she was in Florida?I think she would have been going back home around the same time.Would she have drove,I wonder?

I dont know anything about her.

Chad was also hanging out with a girl named Jen who was on his myspace and she has not been returning phone calls either. We dont know much about her or where she lives.

I have not gone down there cause I am in school full time and so are my boys. Steve has gone down and been to the sheriffs office.

I think Bill, amy and ex need polygraph.

Steves sister has a friend that is of some high rank in florida law enforcenment and has helped keep pressure on.

Hello mmanley16. Welcome here to WS. I am feelin what your feelin on this. Somethings not right...I do hope there will be resolve in this case. Reading what you wrote and seeing the myspace pictures...I am seriously thinking this Bill, knows more than he's saying. Pretty scary to think Chads mother is living with someone who potentially may have something to do with her own sons disappearence. imo. Youre our kind of sleuther. :cool:

She looks like she maybe have been Chad's girlfriend,even if he said he didn't have one and maybe has helped him get away,if she thought he was in trouble.Especially if she isn't returning phonecalls,police need to question her,also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
endoplazmikretikulum95