Found Deceased RI - Frank Bergheimer, 81, West Greenwich, 04 April 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Lorena

Reaction score
A Silver Alert has been issued for a missing 81-year-old man who was last seen in West Greenwich, according to the Rhode Island State Police.

Frank Bergheimer, who has dementia, was last seen at 9 a.m. Wednesday at a park-and-ride on New London Turnpike in West Greenwich, where his vehicle was left unattended, according to the state police.

His is 5 feet, 9 inches, 163 pounds, wears glasses and has a goatee. He was wearing a blue windbreaker and baseball hat.

His keys were left in the vehicle and is believed to be on foot in the area.

Anyone with information should contact the state police at 401-444-1068

http://www.providencejournal.com/news/20180405/silver-alert-issued-for-missing-man-81
ebcf73f470f67f4ab77691a8da082012.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This was my first post I started and I didn't realize that the RI I picked from the drop down wouldn't appear in the title. It won't let me edit the title it seems. Sorry guys. I'm learning the hard way.

I haven't seen that they're requesting volunteers to search yet. I've hiked Carr's Pond before and it's definitely not where an 81 year old with dementia should be. There are trails, but there's lots of water and if you go off the path you're easily lost in the woods. It was also cold and windy yesterday and we're getting snow today.

I know the area where the possible sighting was very well. When I lived down there I used to hike 1-2 times a week at that entrance to Big River Mgt area. Trails there, tons of woods. It's near the sand dunes too, which is open, but you can't see far because of the dunes. There's a big pond there people swim in and then suddenly you're in the forest.

It's currently snowing. I really hope he's safe somewhere. [emoji26]

So sad. Not surprised though. The weather's been horrible. I'm thinking of his family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli