Rick-Cindy's Brother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am probably going to hate myself for this in the morning. LOL. Knowledge is power.
Here is some power. You can go to this link enter any IP you have and this will give you information on it. For free.

The one that some one told you is the county jail is bogus.

Try this link and look it up for yourself.

Happy sluething..http://cqcounter.com/whois/

PS. Just because I am the only one who told you this do not think I am the only one here who knows this. Good WS's use it all the time. :blowkiss:

LOL There are plenty out there. I actually use a few, as some aren't always as informative as others.

http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIsCheck.aspx

http://developers.evrsoft.com/whois.shtml

http://www.easywhois.com/index.php

Yea - my son "schooled" me in whois quite a while ago. Very helpful and informative!!!

I don't really know at all, but I was just reading the links someone posted here. I don't know if that was the "fake" Rick they did that too or not. I just thought I would post it here. I don't even know if they really traced it. Just sparked my curiosity!

Please read the intro message in red at the beginning of this thread. There is a Rick we are interested in. And there are two Ricks that are definitely fake. People keep posting the fake Rick stuff in an effort to prove the one we are interested in is fake. He may be fake, but he is not the other Ricks.

I am probably going to hate myself for this in the morning. LOL. Knowledge is power.
Here is some power. You can go to this link enter any IP you have and this will give you information on it. For free.

The one that some one told you is the county jail is bogus.

Try this link and look it up for yourself.

Happy sluething..http://cqcounter.com/whois/

PS. Just because I am the only one who told you this do not think I am the only one here who knows this. Good WS's use it all the time. :blowkiss:

I knew you could look up IP's once you had the number, just was never sure how you obtained them in the first place. Just to clear it up so that no one thinks I was told this info, I just read that from the topix site that was linked here at ws. I just posted that here to see what you guys thought.

Please read the intro message in red at the beginning of this thread. There is a Rick we are interested in. And there are two Ricks that are definitely fake. People keep posting the fake Rick stuff in an effort to prove the one we are interested in is fake. He may be fake, but he is not the other Ricks.

Man, how DO you keep that straight when you type it? :)

BTW, I don't mind if he doesn't come here - I'd really like to hear or see him on Greta.

It may be telling he wasn't on Greta tonight via phone.

I really think if those pictures were anywhere on the internet before now, one of us would have found them already.

I read both "Rick's" posts on Topix. If you read the posts you can tell they are clearly two different people. I honestly believe that one of them is the "real" Rick. He knows way too many details about the family. He gives info that only someone in or close to the family would know. And I can't say I blame him for posting what he's got to say online. Has said that the Anthony's behavoir is embarassing to him and his family. I would speak up too so that people wouldn't think I was as crazy as my sister and her husband!

We don't know enough about the family (other than this case, obviously) to know if his details are true or not.

I hope I didn't upset anyone by posting that. I guess I shouldn't have. Was not trying to make a big deal out of it. Guess that is what I get for reading another board:bang:

Anyway, will go back to reading for now.

It may be telling he wasn't on Greta tonight via phone.
Think about this. What can he ACTUALLY tell us. Yea, he gave background - he spilled some "skeletons in the closet" - but as far as this investigation goes - he's in South Carolina. Cindy won't talk to him and the only contact he's had is with Great grandma (which BTW I really feel for - poor thing). He admits that he's only seen Caylee once - back when he came down in 2007 after dad had the stroke. I'm sure as this thing keeps playing out - he might be on just to give insight into the family dynamic but coming on and telling about how George threw his daddy through a window or how they didn'y know Casey was preggers or how Casey stole from great grandma - LE already knows ALL THIS. So really - I think the poor guy just wants to talk about it and has nowhere to vent. He is embarrassed, frustrated, upset, shocked and hurt. He just needs to talk about it.

I just wish that he would come here. Then we can verify that its him. Even thought I really do think it is. I hate those topix boards - the nut cases that post there and the fighting and all. JUST HATE THEM!! lol
I bet you we hear from him tomorrow, when his wife is at work. LOL

Think about this. What can he ACTUALLY tell us. Yea, he gave background - he spilled some "skeletons in the closet" - but as far as this investigation goes - he's in South Carolina. Cindy won't talk to him and the only contact he's had is with Great grandma (which BTW I really feel for - poor thing). He admits that he's only seen Caylee once - back when he came down in 2007 after dad had the stroke. I'm sure as this thing keeps playing out - he might be on just to give insight into the family dynamic but coming on and telling about how George threw his daddy through a window or how they didn'y know Casey was preggers or how Casey stole from great grandma - LE already knows ALL THIS. So really - I think the poor guy just wants to talk about it and has nowhere to vent. He is embarrassed, frustrated, upset, shocked and hurt. He just needs to talk about it.

That's how I see it.

I bet you we hear from him tomorrow, when his wife is at work. LOL
betcha you're right!!! lol - that's probably another reason he's talking - wifey don't wanna hear about it.

I hope I didn't upset anyone by posting that. I guess I shouldn't have. Was not trying to make a big deal out of it. Guess that is what I get for reading another board:bang:

Anyway, will go back to reading for now.

You didn't upset me at all! :) I was stunned just for a second with the Jail part until I took a double take at the IP.

No problems at all here. :blowkiss:

That's what I love about things being brought up. Everyone's input is important here and gives information a chance to be checked out for credibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa0477
If this is already been posted, sorry. Did anyone read the post that said they traced the IP to the Orange C Jail?

Monday
Judged:

I just traced Rick IP ...Its 12.76896.856 ...Had a friend look it up its coming from inside the Orange County Jail

post number 1228 at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orla...F57ESH2VME/p59

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nice try by Judged. Wrong IP format and not found on whois.net no matter where you put the missing period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay