Ricki Lake Show Tuesday May 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, please somebody post a link to Katie's part! I was out and missed it. I've been waiting for a month to watch KCL.

I set my dvr for it. I hope it worked. I just got off work and stopped for a beer on the way home. It sounds like our kcl was as amazing as always.

Kcl, have you considered working as a victim advocate? I truly se that as your calling.

4 minutes to air in my area

KCL spoke so well on behalf of her lovely sister!

Great Job!!

Katie, I don't know you except from here but I am just so amazed by your courage and strength. Speaking on behalf of your sister and father , supporting the Alexander family and friends, your message on the show today comes across so well. The victims are the only victims. The murderers are NEVER victims.

You are one amazing woman.

You did great. My heart was just broken over the guests stories on the show today. That poor mother. Those poor little boys. And you and your dad.

I'm sorry for your loss. I am so sorry for not only her loss but all you had to go through as say through this madness of hearings and trials. Now I understand your insistence on being there for Samantha, Tanisha, Steven and the rest of their family. You get it. I'm do sorry you do but I am so glad you have decided to use that to stand up for others.

I'm honored to know you even if it just through this website.

KCL~

I set DVR for show last week when I saw upcoming shows looked at DVR today thought what am I recording??? It's KCL's Ricki episode!

You did a wonderful job getting the info out especially about victim families & impact statements! I hope that your bringing awareness to the overwhelming support convicted criminals & killers receive that more people will support friends/family and go with them to hearings!

About MK he needs to get over it!!! You've worked hard for victim family rights while he writes about the unfairness to the convicts.. Honestly which carries more posititive impact?? Exactly!

Luvs to you Lady.. You Rock!

I found it on youtube, but it stops, right as they are talking about other women coming forward, I guess..

Can't wait for A News Junkie to upload it!!

KCL you looked so beautiful!!

Oh and I read your impact statement. It was amazing. :)

You done did good. ;)

I found it on youtube, but it stops, right as they are talking about other women coming forward, I guess..

Can't wait for A News Junkie to upload it!!

KCL you looked so beautiful!!

Uploading it now - will provide links when ready. OMG KCL you were a wonderful voice for Cindy and we are all so proud of you!

My Ricki Lake show was not about Travis at all. It was about Murder for Money.

What gives?

Can't wait to see the rest of it...you are a true inspiration with every thing you that you do.

((Hugs))

My Ricki Lake show was not about Travis at all. It was about Murder for Money.

What gives?

It was about our Katiecoolady (Kathy) and her sister's murder for life insurance money. She was the middle segment and was amazing.

I taped it and just finished watching it with my husband, who is now an official KCL fan! I've been telling him about you, Katie, as we've followed the trial together, but it sorta went in one ear and out the other. Now he gets what an amazing support you've been for the Alexander family. We were both so impressed by your strength and the way you spoke with such clarity about your experience. Beautiful!

I hope good things come to you from this.

It was about our Katiecoolady (Kathy) and her sister's murder for life insurance money. She was the middle segment and was amazing.

OHHHH. Wait, which one? The one with the German con man? Or was I just not paying enough attention?

Thank Goodness it's going on youtube. I missed a huge chunk of it

Oh sweet KCL, how brave you are!!! You looked great and were so very well-spoken. I continue to be blown away by your poise and your courage. You have a spirit that radiates. Lord only knows how many people will be helped by what was aired on that show today.

{{{KCL}}} Hugs to you. You're such an inspiration. I only watched the posted video where it cuts off... I'm waiting for the part where Ricki calls you a badass. :p

I know what it's like to lose someone to murder, it's been 20 yrs for me and at times it seems like yesterday. I also know the special bond between sisters, if anything ever happened to my sister, I think I would lose my mind. I worry about my niece because she is living with a guy who is very violent and every time the phone rings I just hope it's not about her. She leaves him and then goes right back. She loves him and there is nothing anyone can do to change it. I just hope she's able to see the light before something bad happens. Your strength is an inspiration to all of us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back