RIP Tony Snow

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought he was back in remission. This sucks! RIP Tony

RIP Tony.

Cancer is no way to go. :( My prayers to his family and friends.
Karole - It did spread to his liver (which is common). When it reaches the liver, you are pretty much terminal since I believe the blood filters through the liver and carries it throughout the body. I was in tears when I watched Brett Bard(?) on Fox talk about him and his kindness when Brett's son had open-heart surgery.

Fox is showing bits and pieces on him as they go on through the day. He played 6 different musical instruments and enjoyed playing in a band. It was said he always had a smile and never needed notes to carry a show. He did it all without prompts. I was always drawn to his reporting. He was definitely one of the good guys. His hobbies and personal life made him a well rounded person we could relate to.

So sad.. another really great one who has passed just far too early. I knew he had left the white house so that he could focus on this latest battle with cancer.. but i thought he was beating the odds again. I am so saddened to hear that he succumbed this time. My deepest condolences and prayers to his family. I bet he and Tim Russert are up there talking politics as we speak...and having a great time doing it.

Tony was well aware of his medical history, and I believe he kept on top of it as best he could. A long history of colitis didn't help his odds against getting colon cancer. A while back, I believe I read that it had also spread to his brain.

RIP, Tony. Like the others who have commented, I loved you. I always thought you were cute, too!

Awww, I love Tony, too! He was my kind of man --- just a good and genuine person. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. He will be dearly missed.

RIP Tony!

I loved Tony Snow. It just does not seem right that somebody like him, with family who loves him, and so many talents, would die so young. Tony Snow was perfect for TV. His smile, his HAIR, his eyes. And talent to boot. It is a crying shame. RIP.

It really is not fair that sickos like that molesting pedophile 80 something yr old man from another thread, is still alive.

Tony was well aware of his medical history, and I believe he kept on top of it as best he could. A long history of colitis didn't help his odds against getting colon cancer. A while back, I believe I read that it had also spread to his brain.

RIP, Tony. Like the others who have commented, I loved you. I always thought you were cute, too!

Yes, I heard them say that on Fox. It's so sad. Sometimes, no matter what, the cards are just stacked against you. My husband's aunt died from breast cancer. Despite her daughter, my husband's cousin, doing everything humanly possible, to include a double masectomy, it took her life, too. Very, very sad... :(

I have also been listening to Fox on and off all day. Tony was a very, very special person, indeed.

I loved Tony Snow. It just does not seem right that somebody like him, with family who loves him, and so many talents, would die so young. Tony Snow was perfect for TV. His smile, his HAIR, his eyes. And talent to boot. It is a crying shame. RIP.

It really is not fair that sickos like that molesting pedophile 80 something yr old man from another thread, is still alive.

Life often doesn't seem fair does it? Few deserve to have such a painful, debilitating death either. (except perhaps murderers, etc as you suggest)

I went through this with my father, and to be honest I'll never get over it. It's even harder on the family members to watch. People should just be able to close their eyes and go to sleep peacefully; that's what I think anyway.

As Gabby so earnestly said once, "no one deserves to die from cancer". No one.

I am sorry to hear this. RIP Mr. Snow.

I know how his family is feeling , my dad died of colon cancer at the same age. He had just turned 53 the month before.

Be at peace Tony. My thoughts and prayers to your family and friends.

I am sorry to hear this. RIP Mr. Snow.

I know how his family is feeling , my dad died of colon cancer at the same age. He had just turned 53 the month before.

That's WAY too young to die. Sad. At least my dad was 81; and he felt he had lived a full life.

Rest in Peace, Tony...in the comfort of God's arms, free of pain and suffering. :rose::rose::rose:

I always thought he was cute too!
He will be sorely missed. RIP Tony.

Another good one taken in his prime before his time. I know God has a plan but sometimes I just don't understand.

I just heard about this today and I'm even welling up reading all your posts.
He was such a nice guy. I'll really miss him!
Anyone know if he was married? children?

I just heard about this today and I'm even welling up reading all your posts.
He was such a nice guy. I'll really miss him!
Anyone know if he was married? children?
Married with three children, I believe. His wife is supposed to be a real sweetheart, too. His kids are said to have greatly admired their Dad. No wonder...He was a very talented and nice guy. :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back