Robin Williams Enters Rehab

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My sons doctor was talking to me the other day about Robin Williams saying that he is diagnosed with ADHD but obviously has never been medicated for it because if he would be he wouldn't be the rich comedian we know today! My son has it also and I refuse to medicate him that is why Robin Williams popped up in the docs. office. I think the guy is awesome.

I love when he goes on Oprah, he just slips into his crazy antics and is so out of control, it's hilarious! Oprah can't stop laughing...

LOL, glow. The devil in me couldn't resist.

Mygirl, omgosh, he's insane during interviews! I feel my pulse going up just thinking about him on tv! (That sounds funny but y'all know what I mean?!)

I always wondered what he was like at home w/his wife and kids. Maybe he was self-medicating in a way with the alcohol? Can you imagine him in a parent-teacher conference? lol

LOL yeah like I said I love the guy I think he is just awesome...however when I watch him in interviews he has me feeling like I have ADHD myself!

LOL, glow. The devil in me couldn't resist.

Mygirl, omgosh, he's insane during interviews! I feel my pulse going up just thinking about him on tv! (That sounds funny but y'all know what I mean?!)

I always wondered what he was like at home w/his wife and kids. Maybe he was self-medicating in a way with the alcohol? Can you imagine him in a parent-teacher conference? lol

LOL yeah like I said I love the guy I think he is just awesome...however when I watch him in interviews he has me feeling like I have ADHD myself!

Me too! At first he is funny, then it makes me uncomfortable - like he is tooo wired. Although I appreciate his humor, his serious acting is the best. I think I have seen Awakenings ten times.

I have read in the past that he is quiet and reserved before going on stage and can totally turn it on full blast as soon as he steps onto the stage or interview. Like a switch...that has to be exhausting!

I need mammasweets "bah dum dum" sound effect.

It really is too bad to see another long-term marriage split though. :(

Sorry, I'm late. BA dum dum!

I LOVE ROBIN WILLIAMS. Ever since I was little and a Mork and Mindy addict. He makes me want to brush his furry arms.

as for oscar wilde and think it's fitting for this thread.

I like this one:

Work is the curse of the drinking class.-- Oscar Wilde

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member