Robin Williams found dead inside his home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Email alert sent from my local news station:

Comedian, actor Robin Williams has died
He was 63

Comedic actor Robin Williams died at his Northern California home Monday, law enforcement officials said. Williams was 63.

Coroner investigators suspect "the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia," according to a statement from the Marin County, California, Sheriff's office...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entertainment/urgent-robin-williams-dead/27417476

The world is a lot emptier today with the death of Robin Williams. Loved him/her in Mrs. Doubtfire. He was simply brilliant. And what is so sad is that the vulnerability of his character as the husband, Daniel Hillard, may very well have been what he was really like in life. How many of us wanted so badly for Daniel to get his family back and live happily ever after. You were and are so loved Robin. We will miss you but your characters will live on forever!!!!

My all time favorite scene!
http://youtu.be/MAp8j4c2LGs

He was Christopher Reeves roommate in college. He helped pay all of Chris medical bills and helped Dana, Chris wife.

Im crying, this is so sad.

Some of his other great roles: Good Morning Vietnam, the Genie in Aladdin, Teddy Roosevelt in Night at the Museum, Happy Feet, plus his standup comedy. He will be sorely missed.
Keep listing your favorites people.

Wow I'm shattered! Devastating. He has always been my favourite actor, especially when I was a little girl! Jack, Jumanji & Flubber were on repeat throughout my childhood. Think I drove my family crazy.

You will be missed! May you be at peace now :crying: :rose:

I am just shocked. I loved him in "Patch Adams."

His wife, agent and the sheriff's office have all given statements to the media. It's not a hoax.

I am utterly crushed to hear the news. Mr. Williams has been a part of my life for SO long, the list is too long to do justice in one post.

I can recall watching episodes of Mork & Mindy with my Dad as a child, belly-laughing with unadulterated glee at the unmatched talent of an actor-comedian on the TV who genuinely brought joy to our household. I relish those memories, especially since losing my father almost 20 years ago.

More recently, Mr. Williams' voice talent in Alladin allowed me to repeat history with my own daughters, something that brought tears to my eyes that I wasn't able to explain to them with ease. :heartluv: :cry:

The motion picture Awakenings (which also featured Robert DeNiro), became an all-time favorite, and helped to solidify my career path into medicine. To this day, I recall how hard I cried, and how affected I was after seeing it.

Every time I've ever had the pleasure of watching Mr. Williams act, perform a comedy show, or simply be interviewed, I've been struck by his joie de vivre. I can't quite wrap my head (or heart) around this turn of events, the finality of his (apparent) decision, the pain he must have felt, and the suffering that must be happening for those he left behind. It is truly unfathomable. :no:

All I can do is hold on to the thought that Mr. Robin McLaurin Williams is now at peace. I hope that his family will be allowed to grieve with some semblance of dignity and privacy. I wish them all the support and love that a post could contain, along with my deepest and sincerest condolences.

The world has lost an amazing spirit and light.

May we all "Seize the Day" in his honor.

:candle:

:rose:

"This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken," she said.
Taken from this tweet link

@BillBishopKHOU: #Robin Williams' wife issues statement: "I am utterly heartbroken." http://t.co/r9WE3iyvyB #khou http://t.co/bsygCiQkva

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More of my favorite roles of his: Flubber, Robots, Patch Adams, Jumanji, Toys

"This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken," she said.
Taken from this tweet link

@BillBishopKHOU: #Robin Williams' wife issues statement: "I am utterly heartbroken." http://t.co/r9WE3iyvyB #khou http://t.co/bsygCiQkva

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely heartbreaking! :tears: :cry:

:(

Bless her....

Awakenings was one of the most profound movies I have ever seen. I can remember exactly how I felt coming out of the theater that night.

The song line, 'The tears of a clown, when there's no one around', comes to mind. If he was looking for peace, I hope has found it. We teach Native children that suicide is not an option; when this happens, it makes it more difficult.

I am utterly crushed to hear the news. Mr. Williams has been a part of my life for SO long, the list is too long to do justice in one post.

I can recall watching episodes of Mork & Mindy with my Dad as a child, belly-laughing with unadulterated glee at the unmatched talent of an actor-comedian on the TV who genuinely brought joy to our household. I relish those memories, especially since losing my father almost 20 years ago.

More recently, Mr. Williams' voice talent in Alladin allowed me to repeat history with my own daughters, something that brought tears to my eyes that I wasn't able to explain to them with ease. :heartluv: :cry:

The motion picture Awakenings (which also featured Robert DeNiro), became an all-time favorite, and helped to solidify my career path into medicine. To this day, I recall how hard I cried, and how affected I was after seeing it.

Every time I've ever had the pleasure of watching Mr. Williams act, perform a comedy show, or simply be interviewed, I've been struck by his joie de vivre. I can't quite wrap my head (or heart) around this turn of events, the finality of his (apparent) decision, the pain he must have felt, and the suffering that must be happening for those he left behind. It is truly unfathomable. :no:

All I can do is hold on to the thought that Mr. Robin McLaurin Williams is now at peace. I hope that his family will be allowed to grieve with some semblance of dignity and privacy. I wish them all the support and love that a post could contain, along with my deepest and sincerest condolences.

The world has lost an amazing spirit and light.

May we all "Seize the Day" in his honor.

:candle:

:rose:

No words. Just :cry:...

Thank you for all the laughs, Robin. RIP

Just reading these posts from so many compassionate peeps, is making me cry. If only he knew...........

So, so sad...
" oh captain, my captain.."

May you rest in peace in eternal sunshine lovely man who brought such joy and childlike enthusiasm into our lives...

Damned be depression...

May your soul be free and full of peace...

Rest in Peace, Mr. Williams.

As someone who has struggled with chronic depression, I hope you have found relief from the torment in your mind that you couldn't escape in life. I am so sorry for his wife and children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax
Back