Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law 12/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quote from article:
"Also, in a separate incident, Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon in a road rage incident."

When was this?

I am assuming it's the incident that happen with CJ. Not sure though.
The way the article reads the first incident makes Misty out to be a victim...which I really feel the media needs to reword their article in my opinion, Misty is no victim.

The article goes on to say that in a separate incident, which I assume is the one where CJ made the claims of Ron trying to run him off the road and stuck a gun out the window and said "I will kill you mother *advertiser censored*" to him.

Also, in a separate incident, Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon in a road rage incident.

"Snip" http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6012086.php
Charles stated at that time the truck tried to run him off the road, at which point the front of his car met with the back of Ronald's.

Charles also said after Ronald parked in the middle of the road and stuck a gun out the window and said "I will kill you mother *advertiser censored***". Charles said he sped by the other vehicle. Charles said the gun was black and could fit in the palm of your hand.

Not sure why this CJ rings a bell...does it to anyone else from the beginning of the case? I feel there is much more to this than what is being said.

First off why would this CJ be parked in the middle or the road as Ron claims? I would think that another car would of seen him. Did his car break down? Why did Ron stop if this so called car was "PARKED"? Why not keep on going?

Then we have Misty's version of the event, she claimed that CJ raced up behind her. How can that be if his car was parked?

Ron: Ronald advised he was traveling down 308B when he came across a car parked in the middle of the road. Ronald stated the vehicle belonged to Charles and as soon as he went by Charles pursued him attempting to run him off the road.

Since Ron claims Misty was in the car and she called 911 I would think LE would be able to ping her phone on that day to see if it were true she was in the truck? Or could it be that she was hiding in the truck as Ron pursed this CJ? Or could it be that Ron picked up Misty after the incident and told her to lie for him or else? Could this be why CJ called Misty with threats? Maybe he called her to tell her she better tell the truth or else? I am sure LE knows by now what CJ said to Misty and I would hope that it will bring some charges against her if she is lying.

Misty:Misty said Charles raced up behind her and Ronald flashing his lights in an attempt to run them off the road.

Ron:Ronald stated Misty Cummings was in the truck with him and he had her call 911 about what was occurring.

Strange... we had a blue cavalier parked in the middle of the road in Satsuma yesterday, too. wth?

Misty is still protecting RC...WTH??? Looks like Bonnie and Clyde are together again.

CJ could be our Roy Kronk...hey, I can hope can't I?

RC doesn't like Misty getting close to people. She is a chatterbox. Let's see what happens next? Are they going to be celebrating New Year's Eve? Can't imagine them NOT partying.

I think you lost me, NewsJunkie. Misty wasn't physically hurt last night; the report states that CJ tried to run them off the road (his report is the opposite situation). Misty filed a further report of harassing phone calls, which she played for the police.

Are you talking about the night Haleigh disappeared?

Yes, in one post I was talking about the night Haleigh disappeared, I think that if they could have they would have taken her to the hospital. IMO they, meaning GGS and Aunt Lisa arrived at the MH to late and she was gone. They couldn't explain the injury to hospital staff, so they did not call 911.

Sometime my post are lost because they say I don't have permission to post. I started copying and pasting. That how I got two of my post in one response.

Did you hear that there is a "blue moon" tonight? I guess once every 2 1/2 years a full moon occurs in one month. This will be tonight. Full moon over Satsuma. Watch out, I almost feel sorry for LE.

I never bought the whole D-I-V-O-R-C-E thing with these two - just a front. Face it, they're stuck with eachother - anybody else, at some point, might be wearing a wire and setting them up. I wouldn't be surprised if Ronald drives to McDonald's to use the bathroom. I hope so. JMHO -

I still have not heard anything about the incident from Aug? When Ron was booked for assault and burglary. I wonder if these charges will be dismissed or dropped? It seems he figures a way to get himself out of trouble and putting the blame on everyone else. I don't know how the justice system works down there, he is lucky he does not live in VA....
Haleigh Cummings' father investigated for Assault-Cummings Questioned In Road Rage Incident
Article Links:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content...K0q8PSvgA.cspx

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22099326/detail.html

I thought TJ Hart had an incident report stating Ron was arrested.

Sorry, I'm just way confused, apparently. Or we have somebody effin' wid our heds.

I'm confused too, and I hadn't seen the part about him being charged until I asked the earlier question, so I just figured that teflon ron had done it again.

Did you hear that there is a "blue moon" tonight? I guess once every 2 1/2 years a full moon occurs in one month. This will be tonight. Full moon over Satsuma. Watch out, I almost feel sorry for LE.

Blue moon over your town, too, btw.

:)

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says Misty reported she has been receiving threatening and harassing phone calls

:doh: WHERE IS HALEIGH???

http://www.wftv.com/news/22098522/detail.html

....just like she did when she called her family to come get her. She complained they bothering her. She sure turns on her family and friends rather quickly when it comes to RC.

....they are giving more support to "they're in this together" theory.

You guys who have a clear view and don't have to walk someplace to see the moon are very lucky.

Misty sure is becoming a WITNESS to lots of criminal activity in PC. JMO

I still have not heard anything about the incident from Aug? When Ron was booked for assault and burglary. I wonder if these charges will be dismissed or dropped? It seems he figures a way to get himself out of trouble and putting the blame on everyone else. I don't know how the justice system works down there, he is lucky he does not live in VA....

This one?

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755689&IMG=49930

I thought we heard that TM asked Tommy not to press the charges, but I'm not 100% about anything about this case anymore.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001
Back