Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law 12/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Atherella, Thank You for the work you have invested into not only this research, but all the rest that we have seen you do.

All of these players with multiple arrests and essentially nothing more than a slap on the wrist amaze me and I LIVE in Florida.

I can't help but remember from around 10 years ago in another state, I knew a young man who did 3 years in a state pen for nothing but driving on a suspended license as a habitual violator. There were no DUI's, deaths or injuries, simply traffic violations that were ignored causing driver's license suspension. I didn't believe it myself until I read his NCIC report.

It's very difficult to understand the arrest records we see out of that area with little by way of punishment.

Atherella, Thank You for the work you have invested into not only this research, but all the rest that we have seen you do.

All of these players with multiple arrests and essentially nothing more than a slap on the wrist amaze me and I LIVE in Florida.

I can't help but remember from around 10 years ago in another state, I knew a young man who did 3 years in a state pen for nothing but driving on a suspended license as a habitual violator. There were no DUI's, deaths or injuries, simply traffic violations that were ignored causing driver's license suspension. I didn't believe it myself until I read his NCIC report.

It's very difficult to understand the arrest records we see out of that area with little by way of punishment.
Agree,Papa, that just shows, some has it and some don't. I guess you can say, some gets the BLIND EYE also.

Hi all,

Just stopping in to say Hi and ty again for your dedication to Haleigh and all that you do. ITS DAMM COLD here in FL!!!

KJ last assault charge was against a Matt M.

Matt M mother is Eleisha whose father is Freddie C. and brother David C.

KJ is mother to CJ and DJ who are friends with Quentin (Connie S brother) Josh R (brother to Candyce (cousin to Crystal) who claimed she witnessed RC abuse Haleigh) Marcus S (Crystals brother) as well as misc Lauramores and Sheffields.

KJ last assault charge was against a Matt M.

Matt M mother is Eleisha whose father is Freddie C. and brother David C.

KJ is mother to CJ and DJ who are friends with Quentin (Connie S brother) Josh R (brother to Candyce (cousin to Crystal) who claimed she witnessed RC abuse Haleigh) Marcus S (Crystals brother) as well as misc Lauramores and Sheffields.

So this Kathleen was beatin' up a cousin of Ronald's?.....I guess Eleisha is Ronald's cousin, so a 2nd cousin would be Matt. And then didn't uncle Donald get busted for beatin' down on CJ? And then Ronald was called in on twice for harassing CJ...........seems to me like they have their own problems without takin' it all the way to Crystal Sheffield's door....again.

IMO it is interesting dynamics of the situation. The Jones who are tight with the Sheffields and Lauramores invite Misty into their home while having issues with the Cummings family. I don't think we know for sure it was CJ that Donald beat up, the court records do not reflect a name and no one seems to know for sure who was involved. Yep RC was called in twice for harrassing CJ - once he wasn't even in town and no clue about the second time as no charges were filed so don't know the story on that.

I know you don't care for the Sheffield name even being mentioned but the players are all intertwined so no way to leave them out of it when you are looking at the actions of all these players IMO.

So this Kathleen was beatin' up a cousin of Ronald's?.....I guess Eleisha is Ronald's cousin, so a 2nd cousin would be Matt. And then didn't uncle Donald get busted for beatin' down on CJ? And then Ronald was called in on twice for harassing CJ...........seems to me like they have their own problems without takin' it all the way to Crystal Sheffield's door....again.

IMO it is interesting dynamics of the situation. The Jones who are tight with the Sheffields and Lauramores invite Misty into their home while having issues with the Cummings family. I don't think we know for sure it was CJ that Donald beat up, the court records do not reflect a name and no one seems to know for sure who was involved. Yep RC was called in twice for harrassing CJ - once he wasn't even in town and no clue about the second time as no charges were filed so don't know the story on that.

I know you don't care for the Sheffield name even being mentioned but the players are all intertwined so no way to leave them out of it when you are looking at the actions of all these players IMO.

I have no problem with the name Sheffield being mentioned. I have a problem with it being tied in every tangential way possible with no clear reason to tie them in. It's a small community as we've discovered over the past year. I would find it incredibly amazing if this one didn't know that one, who is related to this person over here while that person over there dated one of them.

:confused::eek::doh::Banane10::Banane10::Banane10::crosseyed::crosseyed::crosseyed::no::no: That is how all of this makes me feel. So many questions....and "NO" answers. It's almost like that whole town is related in one way or another....sooo confused....LOL

I have no problem with the name Sheffield being mentioned. I have a problem with it being tied in every tangential way possible with no clear reason to tie them in. It's a small community as we've discovered over the past year. I would find it incredibly amazing if this one didn't know that one, who is related to this person over here while that person over there dated one of them.

BBM --

I believe there is a huge reason to tie them all in and that is Haleigh. I think it's incredibly important to figure out who had issues with who, who did what, who threatened who about what. If RC & MC did not directly do something to Haleigh, I truly believe it was someone who had an issue with one of the key players and that could easily be the Sheffield family just as much as the Croslins or Cummings.

Yes, it is too bad when innocent people get their names thrown out there in cases like this, but if they are innocent, I would think they would want to do whatever they could to help find this child, including clearing their name. Besides, from what we've seen/heard from these families & accquaintances, innocence has been looooong gone. JMO

Yellow, I will be the first one to be surprised if these people manage to stay off the scanner thread for a month.

I'm all over the notion that who zoomed who in the days, maybe weeks, possibly months might play a part in the disappearance of Haleigh. What I can't see from any of them is someone who can sit and stew for years until suddenly having to act, and in that action, take it out on a tiny little girl. These people with attitudes toward one another for whatever seem to need the instant gratification of a drive by or a beat down or harassing phone calls.

BBM --

I believe there is a huge reason to tie them all in and that is Haleigh. I think it's incredibly important to figure out who had issues with who, who did what, who threatened who about what. If RC & MC did not directly do something to Haleigh, I truly believe it was someone who had an issue with one of the key players and that could easily be the Sheffield family just as much as the Croslins or Cummings.

Yes, it is too bad when innocent people get their names thrown out there in cases like this, but if they are innocent, I would think they would want to do whatever they could to help find this child, including clearing their name. Besides, from what we've seen/heard from these families & accquaintances, innocence has been looooong gone. JMO

So what do the Sheffields need to do?

Clear their name as to having a cousin who knows someone who Ron and/or Misty had a confrontation with?

I probably ought to go ahead and confess: I have a step-2nd-cousin who has had a close personal friendship with one of Ron's cousins.

;)

Deb, I do agree. IMO, of course, I don't think whatever happened to Haleigh was on purpose. I think it was the end result of one of these, or many of these tumultuous relationships going on in Putnam County. The more we find out about all this violence and aggression, I think it must be tied in. Could be wrong, tho, of course.

And LF - if you have been recently involved in road rage, fighting, dead rats, a gun fight or other criminal activity with any of the key people in this case, then yes, better get your info! ;)

No, I don't think everyone surrounding these people should be dragged through the mud, but because I feel Haleighs disappearance has something to do with one of these dangerous encounters, people need to be looked at.

Due to the lack of information, confirmation and evidence we get in this case many of us have been following for 11 months now, I think we may feel the need to dig a little deeper on some people. I'd love to have some good hard facts to go off and maybe even find out the people who have been cleared (IIRC, only the A/C guy has been truly cleared). Because we have NO idea what may have happened, there's many avenues to check. The only thing I don't believe is that this was a stranger abduction - so, who does that leave? Well, someone that knows one of the Cummings, Sheffields or Croslins and most likely someone who really had a problem with them.

Due to the lack of information, confirmation and evidence we get in this case many of us have been following for 11 months now, I think we may feel the need to dig a little deeper on some people. I'd love to have some good hard facts to go off and maybe even find out the people who have been cleared (IIRC, only the A/C guy has been truly cleared). Because we have NO idea what may have happened, there's many avenues to check. The only thing I don't believe is that this was a stranger abduction - so, who does that leave? Well, someone that knows one of the Cummings, Sheffields or Croslins and most likely someone who really had a problem with them.

I can honestly say that I know someone that is trying right now to remedy the what we do and don't know situation. They did an information request to Putnam County, the request was denied. At this point they are making a plea with the AG, IG, and Governor Crist to see if they can help them get a release of information from Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

I can honestly say that I know someone that is trying right now to remedy the what we do and don't know situation. They did an information request to Putnam County, the request was denied. At this point they are making a plea with the AG, IG, and Governor Crist to see if they can help them get a release of information from Putnam County Sheriff's Office.
Missingmeds, what is AG and IG? Thanks.

Deb, I do agree. IMO, of course, I don't think whatever happened to Haleigh was on purpose. I think it was the end result of one of these, or many of these tumultuous relationships going on in Putnam County. The more we find out about all this violence and aggression, I think it must be tied in. Could be wrong, tho, of course.

And LF - if you have been recently involved in road rage, fighting, dead rats, a gun fight or other criminal activity with any of the key people in this case, then yes, better get your info! ;)

No, I don't think everyone surrounding these people should be dragged through the mud, but because I feel Haleighs disappearance has something to do with one of these dangerous encounters, people need to be looked at.

lol - fortunately, I don't drive while posting. ;)
Also, I don't do guns [bad temper] and I'm not especially fond of vermin, so I'm probably OK. [But if I have to deal with screwed up computers very much longer, y'all will be reading about me throwing them all off of the Memorial Bridge.]

These relationships might be perfectly obvious to everybody else - but I spent a whole lot of time "in the corner", so forgive my lack of familiarity with some of these peeps and their relationships to the case or the family.

Missingmeds, what is AG and IG? Thanks.

AG = Attorney General

IG = Inspector General

I believe that the person that is doing the writing is hoping that the IG will take a really close look at the way that this case is and has been handled.

This at least puts them all on notice that interest in this case isn't going away...

AG = Attorney General

IG = Inspector General

I believe that the person that is doing the writing is hoping that the IG will take a really close look at the way that this case is and has been handled.
:applause::woohoo:

So what do the Sheffields need to do?

Clear their name as to having a cousin who knows someone who Ron and/or Misty had a confrontation with?

I probably ought to go ahead and confess: I have a step-2nd-cousin who has had a close personal friendship with one of Ron's cousinsI.

;)

LF....when you get arrested, we're all here for ya...Who's your favourite bail bond guy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back