Ron C. # 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Candlelight vigils are fine, but what RC needs to do is cooperate fully w investigators and make himself available to be reinterviewed. It would be more productive for him to answer their questions instead of demanding answers from them.

:parrot:

The video interview with Ronald said something different, and jmo I would like to know exactly what LE said, I don't see that LE established he "has cut off communication and refuses to be interviewed".

Cummings says there are several things bothering him about the investigation into who took his daughter from his home. He says the thing that bothers him the most is that Sheriff’s Officers are not giving him weekly updates on how the investigation is going.

*“They don’t contact me to let me know what’s going on. You’d think once a week, or once every two weeks they’d contact me and let me know what they’re doing to try and find her. They act like they don’t do anything,” said Cummings.
Ronald tells Action News he plans on holding a candlelight vigil for Haleigh at his church on Sunday. He also says on the 17th, he and his family will launch balloons in remembrance of her birthday. Cummings says each of those balloons will have a flier with her face and information on it so wherever it pops, someone will see her face.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...time-since-arrest/9Ij0J9vMwku_XZLxnDEc1g.cspx

I believe it was in RC#9 last night a link to LE statement Flossie, around page 10 or 11

Flossie, I think RON said it himself that he cut off communication as well.

Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...aleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

Flossy, I think RON said it himself that he cut off communication as well.

Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...aleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

Pretty black and white statement there...they have asked...he resists. He chooses not to speak to LE...wonder what he is so afraid of?

I know it's a long shot, but is sure would be nice for the families to unite and put all else aside for Haleigh sake this day at least. I strongly believe in the power of prayer and Haleigh needs all the prayers in the world right now. Regardless of what is going on Ron and Crystal are her parents and for her all should be set aside so they can focus on how to bring Haleigh home.

Prayers of Love and Hope

When: 3 p.m. Sunday

Where: First Baptist Church of Welaka, 638 Third Ave., Welaka

What: Ronald Cummings and family will hold a prayer service and candle vigil on the front lawn of the church.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/met...6_months_later

Pretty black and white statement there...they have asked...he resists. He chooses not to speak to LE...wonder what he is so afraid of?

I agree. What can it hurt? He's not working, so it's not like he doesn't have the time to go in and answers some questions. There's plenty more that can be said. Maybe someone will remember something they didn't think was important, but it actually could blow the case wide open. If my child was missing, I would be talking to LE every chance I got.

The bottom line, what will bring Haleigh home are not only prayers but absolute candor, and being forthcoming w investigators. Any person whose actions do not line up w their prayers is paying lipservice, this goes for anyone.
:parrot:

It seems to me that RC is very concerned about his public image. I for one, being part of that public, think that he is ruining his own image, by not speaking with LE. I agree with all of you, i would be nagging LE and i would be at the LE office every minute of everyday offering assistance and ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!

I can't speak for anyone else, but i think because of his actions, that is the reason i feel that he is either directly or indirectly involved. (i do not have a solid theory yet, as i feel there is not enough info to base my theory on)

If there is nothing to hide, he should just go there and answer some questions.

What EXACTLY was Ronald's job at PDM? I would like a better understanding of what he did all night long while he was at work. People make it sound like he had the type of job which would allow him to be alone all night and also not to be productive. It would appear as if the bosses wouldn't notice if he was actually performing the duties given to him to accomplish during his shift. If he had the ability to come and go as he pleased...wouldn't this conflict with the job getting done? Wouldn't other people notice if one person was not doing their job because they would work together doing their own jobs to get the major task completed?

If he had a job that allowed him not to be a productive member of their team and allowed him to come and go anytime he wanted to...he had a pretty easy ride!! Wow! I guess there are no supervisors there and the other workers are oblivious to who is around at any given time so it must be people are secluded in their jobs. Funny because I have never seen or heard of a construction business who could operate in such a way and stay afloat.

Again...EXACTLY what did his job require him to do?!

What EXACTLY was Ronald's job at PDM? I would like a better understanding of what he did all night long while he was at work. People make it sound like he had the type of job which would allow him to be alone all night and also not to be productive. It would appear as if the bosses wouldn't notice if he was actually performing the duties given to him to accomplish during his shift. If he had the ability to come and go as he pleased...wouldn't this conflict with the job getting done? Wouldn't other people notice if one person was not doing their job because they would work together doing their own jobs to get the major task completed?

If he had a job that allowed him not to be a productive member of their team and allowed him to come and go anytime he wanted to...he had a pretty easy ride!! Wow! I guess there are no supervisors there and the other workers are oblivious to who is around at any given time so it must be people are secluded in their jobs. Funny because I have never seen or heard of a construction business who could operate in such a way and stay afloat.

And i have heard of many construction companies where people are not surgically attached for their entire shift.

I am sorry here but Ron stating he feels that LE went personal with this situation, what in Gods name did he think would happen ?! LE will look into every nook and crany of your life to try and get to any answers. If I was Ron Cummings I would be geting my behind along with my new "wife" down to LE office and answering any question's period. Does he want them to find Haleigh? Then get down there and prove them wrong in their personal quest against you if that is how you feel , but don't just sit there and tell everyone that they are not talking with you when you will not do the same ! I am highly ashamed of him for not doing this, LE needs more interviews with him and Misty to help clear things up, that is apparent. If Mr. Cummings wants answers from LE then he needs to put the "E" into effort to help. This is insane...Shame on him and anybody else that is not cooperating to bring Haleigh home!

What EXACTLY was Ronald's job at PDM?
*snipped to answer these two questions*

1. It has been stated that he is either a) a crane operator; or b) a forklift driver. There may have been others. The point is, I have never seen (and by asking it would be reasonable to assume neither have you) an actual job title.

2. Be at his job for the full time he is scheduled, to follow the rules laid down by his employer regarding impairment, conduct, attendance, etc etc etc....pretty much the same rules all employees must follow.

*snipped to answer these two questions*

1. It has been stated that he is either a) a crane operator; or b) a forklift driver. There may have been others. The point is, I have never seen (and by asking it would be reasonable to assume neither have you) an actual job title.

2. Be at his job for the full time he is scheduled, to follow the rules laid down by his employer regarding impairment, conduct, attendance, etc etc etc....pretty much the same rules all employees must follow.

Based on concrete evidence, it is obvious that Ronald Cummings has a hard time following rules and laws.

On Wednesday, the father of the missing little girl, Haleigh Cummings has been fired for abandoning his job at the PDM Palatka plant where he worked as a crane operator.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...-Haleigh-Cummings-father-Ronald-loses-his-job

JMO but the type of job he had I would think he would be missed if he skipped out during his shift and the crane was sitting idle.

Action News has learned that her parents meet with detectives once a month to talk about leads and what they've found. There's also a new chief investigator, overseeing Haleigh's case. She was one of the first deputies at the scene when Haleigh disappeared.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...ths-missing-today/Lz_91PDOSU2XXRzHEeHdYA.cspx

Interesting.

If you notice...there are no quote marks around the statement...Action News has learned. I will take the word of LE in the new statement which is quoted and attributed to detectives on the case.

If you notice...there is no quote marks around the statement...Action News has learned. I will take the word of LE in the new statement which is quoted and attributed to detectives on the case.
Yeah, I agree. I hate when they say, "learned"...I toss it away because anyone could say that, right?

Learned from who? Learned when?

Especially when an article from yesterday says he cut off communication with LE, followed by a direct quote from an LE official.

On Wednesday, the father of the missing little girl, Haleigh Cummings has been fired for abandoning his job at the PDM Palatka plant where he worked as a crane operator.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...-Haleigh-Cummings-father-Ronald-loses-his-job

JMO but the type of job he had I would think he would be missed if he skipped out during his shift and the crane was sitting idle.
The reason they have crane operators is to move large pieces of either equipment, materials, or items which are pertinent to a specific task at hand.

The crane operator is not in a position to be working alone. There are other workers in place to guide them, to hook and unhook the load, to use whatever the load was in order to do their own jobs, and to make certain the job is being done properly. If the crane operator suddenly is missing for an extended period of time during the shift, the work would screech to a halt if he is not onhand to move something. The supervisors and other workers would definitely notice. If not...then I would have to believe no one was doing their job properly especially the bosses assigned to keep the work running smoothly and on schedule for that shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper