Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM...
The reason LE is focused on Ron and Misty is because they won't go down and clear up what LE feels needs clearing up in order to move on on finding Haleigh. Ron has not done all he can if he is not willing to go down there and take some heat for his daughter, and that goes for the whole family..jmo of course. If they get down there maybe LE can move on.
IMO...LE is not interested in "moving on" from Ronald and Misty. What they ARE interested in is the public pressure to get them to make an arrest and close this case with or without solid evidence or a body, IMO. They are at the point now...IMO...where they will bend, twist, and manipulate every word coming out of either one of their mouths to be able to make a case against one of both. <<< MY OPINIONS IN CASE ANYONE MISSED IT.

BBM...
The reason LE is focused on Ron and Misty is because they won't go down and clear up what LE feels needs clearing up in order to move on on finding Haleigh. Ron has not done all he can if he is not willing to go down there and take some heat for his daughter, and that goes for the whole family..jmo of course. If they get down there maybe LE can move on.

Casey didn't "clear" things up for Melich and his team either, but they didn't whine about it, they just got on with the job, and I wish LE would do the same here.

Ron is doing all he can by telling them to get out there and find his daughter instead of focusing on him and his wife. I don't know what more he can do.

IMO...LE is not interested in "moving on" from Ronald and Misty. What they ARE interested in is the public pressure to get them to make an arrest and close this case with or without solid evidence or a body, IMO. They are at the point now...IMO...where they will bend, twist, and manipulate every word coming out of either one of their mouths to be able to make a case against one of both. <<< MY OPINIONS IN CASE ANYONE MISSED IT.

OK SS, let's go down this road together. What evidence convinces you that LE will bend..twist and manipulate what comes out of RC and Misty's mouth.

review solved cases to determine how common it is for innocent parents of missing children to refuse to cooperate with the LE investigation assigned to finding their missing child. Although I can't imagine most people taking that course of action perhaps I'm mistaken since so many here think it a most normal and appropriate response. I wonder if any such information is available?

Usually it is the parents of missing children who are relentlessly bugging LE for information on the case. I'm always curious when it is the other way around.

Why does there always have to be a negative comment towards RC. I read that article and it broke my heart, for both sides of the family. Every single post pretty much someone has to throw a dig in at RC on just about every dang thread. Gets old real fast.

Because my heart breaks for the children...Daddy won't talk to the investigators and help find HaLeigh. Daddy just got arrested for assaulting a family member.

This makes me truly sad, I sincerely hope that you do not really believe that LE would rather wrongly convict Ron and/or Misty just because it would be easier or quicker than finding someone else who might be truly guilty. I would never want that to happen, and my own belief is that neither would LE ever want that to happen. If they are innocent, then cooperation and information is the path to clearing their names. For the sake of Haleigh and especially Jr. I wish that this would be the outcome. I am not sure I believe that will be what happens in the final analysis, but I would never WISH for Jr. to lose his sister and his father, too.

imoo

Because my heart breaks for the children...Daddy won't talk to the investigators and help find HaLeigh. Daddy just got arrested for assaulting a family member.

My heart breaks for the children because false allegations of child abuse were made about their daddy on national tv, because a child of tender age was exploited on GR and will one day be able to see what his mom tried to do to his dad during this awful time. And I suspect he will resent his mother for using him that way, and putting him on Geraldo, in an attempt to trash a father who loves him very much, by a mother who refused to support him financially in any way, despite the court's orders that she had to do so.

My heart breaks for the children because LE seem to be making excuses for not finding Haleigh, rather than getting out there and investigating the matter properly. My heart breaks for the children because LE are using their opportunities with the press to trash the father and his wife, rather than to get Haleigh's pic out there to the mass media in the hopes of finding her. Why can't LE use the energy to go on NG or a similar show to ask for help in finding her instead of only using the press to trash Ron and Misty and cast aspersions on them? If they haven't eliminated Crystal and her family as suspects (and they say they haven't), or eliminated the possibility of stranger abduction (which they say they haven't) why do they keep harping on about Misty and Ron to the press instead of asking for info about Haleigh? The sad thing is, that many people won't bother looking for her because police have given them the impression it's useless, because it is supposedly Misty & Ron that are the keys.

Frankly, I believe Ron is handling himself as well as can be expected in the circumstances he finds himself in.

My heart breaks for the children because false allegations of child abuse were made about their daddy on national tv, because a child of tender age was exploited on GR and will one day be able to see what his mom tried to do to his dad during this awful time. And I suspect he will resent his mother for using him that way, and putting him on Geraldo, in an attempt to trash a father who loves him very much, by a mother who refused to support him financially in any way, despite the court's orders that she had to do so.

My heart breaks for the children because LE seem to be making excuses for not finding Haleigh, rather than getting out there and investigating the matter properly. My heart breaks for the children because LE are using their opportunities with the press to trash the father and his wife, rather than to get Haleigh's pic out there to the mass media in the hopes of finding her. Why can't LE use the energy to go on NG or a similar show to ask for help in finding her instead of only using the press to trash Ron and Misty and cast aspersions on them? If they haven't eliminated Crystal and her family as suspects (and they say they haven't), or eliminated the possibility of stranger abduction (which they say they haven't) why do they keep harping on about Misty and Ron to the press instead of asking for info about Haleigh? The sad thing is, that many people won't bother looking for her because police have given them the impression it's useless, because it is supposedly Misty & Ron that are the keys.

Frankly, I believe Ron is handling himself as well as can be expected in the circumstances he finds himself in.

So bunny, you believe that violent assault is acceptable? Ronald Cummings did that. Not LE, not the media. Ronald Cummings. I feel sorry that his children have a Dad who has no respect for the law and for the way they hear him speak to a woman he claims to care for. It is his behavior that will impact those children, not LE actions or bloggers actions, nor the media.

From same article so posting on this thread as well - This new lead investigator would be Peggy Cone I believe as she is head of missing persons - So not so new?

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office did say the Haleigh Cummings investigation is far from a cold case. It says tips come in daily, but many are not factual or just don’t pan out. Deputies also tell Action News a member of the FDLE is currently going over every single tip and lead that has come in to make sure no stone is left unturned. Action News has also confirmed a new chief investigator has taken over the case, and she is the head of Putnam County’s missing persons division
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...n-reaches-6-month/p4wXKq55rEauOjBTjViGfQ.cspx

Yes, you are right Busy, I also read where they were just moving people around and she was already on the case. I was hoping for a pair of new eyes with a new prospective toward the investigation.......

I too was hoping for a fresh pair of eyes and a fresh start to the investigation. Looks like same ole same ole.

Yes, you are right Busy, I also read where they were just moving people around and she was already on the case. I was hoping for a pair of new eyes with a new prospective toward the investigation.......

Casey didn't "clear" things up for Melich and his team either, but they didn't whine about it, they just got on with the job, and I wish LE would do the same here.

Ron is doing all he can by telling them to get out there and find his daughter instead of focusing on him and his wife. I don't know what more he can do.

The Caylee case is far different from this case. IMO...
Ron can get down there and clear his name along with his wife, and furthermore how is it that everyone seems to know Ron is doing all he can?

So bunny, you believe that violent assault is acceptable? Ronald Cummings did that. Not LE, not the media. Ronald Cummings. I feel sorry that his children have a Dad who has no respect for the law and for the way they hear him speak to a woman he claims to care for. It is his behavior that will impact those children, not LE actions or bloggers actions, nor the media.

What violent assault???? I assume you are talking about the allegations made by the convicted criminals that trespassed on his property and tried to forcibly remove his wife from her home??? Unless I missed something, he's not even come close to being convicted of that. I think it is honourable that a man would try to stop people from trespassing on his property in the middle of the night, where a child and grandmother also live, in order to try to remove his wife from their home against her will. I'd think my dad was a loser if he didn't try to protect my mom from people trying to do that to her. He's already had his daughter taken by god knows who, do you really think he should just let Misty be taken against her will too?

I am hoping that Haleigh soon joins her brother and together when they are adults themselves, find out everything in both parent's lives, the good and bad on both sides, legal as well as illegal history. I hope they see and read all that they can on each parent, on the abuse issues both for child and abuse on women, the custody issues from the very start of Haleigh's birth through the present, the violence and assault information as well as the drugs affiliated arrests as well as the other multiple arrests, on both sides. And, I hope that they make their own decisions and come to their own conclusions on what impact and what influences both parents had on their lives.

What violent assault???? I assume you are talking about the allegations made by the convicted criminals that trespassed on his property and tried to forcibly remove his wife from her home??? Unless I missed something, he's not even come close to being convicted of that. I think it is honourable that a man would try to stop people from trespassing on his property in the middle of the night, where a child and grandmother also live, in order to try to remove his wife from their home against her will. I'd think my dad was a loser if he didn't try to protect my mom from people trying to do that to her. He's already had his daughter taken by god knows who, do you really think he should just let Misty be taken against her will too?

Thank you for your answer. I do not believe in violent assault for ANY reason except protecting your and your loved one's very life. If you can show evidence that Hank Jr had a loaded weapon to Misty's head, then I could go for the assault. Not until. There was no arrest for kidnapping or trepassing that I have seen. Just assault in RC.

The Caylee case is far different from this case. IMO...
Ron can get down there and clear his name along with his wife, and furthermore how is it that everyone seems to know Ron is doing all he can?

Where it is similar is the fact that LE say one of the parents refused to co-operate in each of the cases. The difference with OCSO is they kept investigating, asking the public for help, held pressers, got her name and pic out there etc, and didn't let the fact that Casey wasn't giving them any help stand in their way of finding who was responsible for her death, nor did they profer that as an excuse.

I believe Ron is doing the right thing by trying to get LE to focus on finding Haleigh, rather than continuing to publicly harrass/insult him and his wife in the media. If they really believe Ron & Misty are the key, why not eliminate Crystal and her family as suspects, and if they don't believe Ron & Misty are necessarily the key, why not use the press to ask the public for help and put her pic out there instead of always wanting to criticise one side of the family??

LE may call them interviews, but at this point...I would consider them to be "interrogations" which is of course MY OPINION.

If my child was missing and they only considered myself and my spouse to be of interest for six months...then I would not be willing to rush over to chat with them. If I saw they were working in the best interest of my child, doing the kind of interviews to assist me in bringing my child home, conducting impartial and professional searches for my child, and presenting to the press that we were cooperating with them...I would believe they were sincere in asking for additional information and be as helpful as possible.

It is MY OPINION that LE has not acted in the best interest of Haleigh in the way this investigation has been handled and I would suggest they take a hard look at others besides Ronald and Misty. It is also MY OPINION that the reason they have no path to follow now is because they missed the critical first pieces of evidence which would allow them to be heading the right direction to find Haleigh and find the real perp. << MY OPINIONS IN CASE ANYONE MISSED IT.

Of course Ron and Misty are of interest because they where the last to see Haleigh.
Even if I was a person of interest to LE I would be down there period, getting thing straightened out so they could move on. If Ronald is worried LE is trying to frame him he needs to get a lawyer to help protect him and get his butt down there period. There is absolutley no EXCUSE for this behavior !

Hypothetical for you sleuths if Jr went missing while Ron and Misty were in New York on there honeymoon tour, do you think LE would make them suspects?

or
Haleigh goes missing when Misty is in the house and Rons at work making them suspects..

or is it Crystal who was 2 hours away?

At this point they are not going to get anymore out of R or M.

Maybe LE was hoping if they kept all doors open, they would be inclined to open up and tell more. Instead R & M climbed into a cocoon.

Wow. I certainly would not recommend Haleigh and Rj read through everything that has taken place in the past six months concerning their parents and families then go back through every record etc.!! OMG! I can't even begin to imagine the kind of therapy it would take to unburden them, imo. That would be enough to send most people to the loony bin for life, imo.

I still don't even want to imagine my parents as ever having sex much less to read every single sordid detail of their lives!! :eek:

I do hope if they happen to skim things someday they will see the family and their father had many supporters along the way tho. At least, I pray it would serve as some kind of balance in this nightmare for them. If Haleigh and Rj were to read this sometime in the future then it would mean their father or step-mother did nothing to harm anyone and they were back together as a family, imo. What a lovely thought! :)

Wow. I certainly would not recommend Haleigh and Rj read through everything that has taken place in the past six months concerning their parents and families then go back through every record etc.!! OMG! I can't even begin to imagine the kind of therapy it would take to unburden them, imo. That would be enough to send most people to the loony bin for life, imo.

I still don't even want to imagine my parents as ever having sex much less to read every single sordid detail of their lives!! :eek:

I do hope if they happen to skim things someday they will see the family and their father had many supporters along the way tho. At least, I pray it would serve as some kind of balance in this nightmare for them. If Haleigh and Rj were to read this sometime in the future then it would mean their father or step-mother did nothing to harm anyone and they were back together as a family, imo. What a lovely thought! :)

Boy I agree and I hope she doesn't read or hear how her daddy wouldn't talk to LE again cuz he felt they were picking on him....poor Haleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharlafields