Ron C. # 11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it might matter because if he was there searching with TES or cheering them on it could show that he hasn't cut off all contact with Tim Miller's bunch despite what Misty said. Then again, it could be he was just there because his lawyer or his mom dragged him by force saying it would look bad for him not to attend or whatever.

The pic does not look like Ron to me because the hairline is different but of course that doesn't mean that he wasn't there.

I guess all we can say for sure now is that we don't know.

I am brand new to this forum. This is my very first post. My halo is still shiny and straight. Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this. Now that we know Misty failed the test and possibly Ron too in my opinion.
My question is about whether or not Ron did work the night Haliegh disappeared. I have been reading here all along and I had to register to ask this.
The police said about the lie decector tests of both Ron and Misty....."we are satisified". That is about the same thing they said when asked if Ron was working. Paraphrasing here but close.."We are satisfied that we know where Ron was."
Did anyone interveiw Ron and Misty early on the following morning? What was Ron wearing? What was Misty wearing?
In the first pics I saw of Ron he was wearing sneakers, jeans and a tee shirt. Misty should have been in Pjs.
Was Ron wearing work clothes? I would assume he would be required to wear safety boots to work on a construction site.
Finally, he surely didn't take time to change and shower before LE got there. Wonder if they took note of their attire that nite?

I am brand new to this forum. This is my very first post. My halo is still shiny and straight. Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this. Now that we know Misty failed the test and possibly Ron too in my opinion.
My question is about whether or not Ron did work the night Haliegh disappeared. I have been reading here all along and I had to register to ask this.
The police said about the lie decector tests of both Ron and Misty....."we are satisified". That is about the same thing they said when asked if Ron was working. Paraphrasing here but close.."We are satisfied that we know where Ron was."
Did anyone interveiw Ron and Misty early on the following morning? What was Ron wearing? What was Misty wearing?
In the first pics I saw of Ron he was wearing sneakers, jeans and a tee shirt. Misty should have been in Pjs.
Was Ron wearing work clothes? I would assume he would be required to wear safety boots to work on a construction site.
Finally, he surely didn't take time to change and shower before LE got there. Wonder if they took note of their attire that nite?

Welcome, Gwen! Don't get choked on that halo :angel:
You ask excellent questions but I'm afraid we're short on answers.

I haven't seen any confirmation about how Ron fared in his LDT. He said he passed but that's not worth much, is it? Misty said she passed too... If he was required to take only one, as opposed to Misty's several it might mean he passed, or that LE was satisfied they knew what he lied about. As far as I know it's only for LE to know at this time.

His exact working hours have been pretty elusive too. I have seen several shift hours being thrown around as supposedly confirmed by people online but that's just rumour at this point. No firm statements in the media from LE, PDM, Ron himself or other people involved in the case that I've seen. IIRC, at some point LE said they were satisfied with his story, which might mean they were able to confirm he was at work from X to Y or that they were satisfied that it was his story that he was at work. I don't know. Given that he was sometimes so smug saying "I was at work", and that LE said he is not a suspect and hasn't asked people to come forward if they've seen Ron anywhere like they said of Misty I'm guessing he really was at work, at least some of the time. According to AH, they have his cell pings at PDM. Someone at that plant must have missed him if he didn't turn up at all, and they usually have to clock in and there are security cameras to record events and it's my assumption that it would be a risky alibi if he wasn't there.
However, I suppose it's not out of the question that there might have been some problem with his work performance or attendance uncovered about that night since PDM didn't let him return to his job a few weeks into the investigation.

I haven't seen any confirmation about the clothes Misty and Ron were wearing when LE arrived either. He's in a striped shirt and jeans here on this video shot on Tuesday.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Welcome Gwen! :)

I have always wondered about Ron and Misty's attire that night too.

By the way, be sure to check out the Rumor Thread in the Parking Lot.
Now that you're a member you can access it.

Here's the link: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks to you both for the welcome. I did watch the video. I couldn't see his shoes! I didn't see Misty at all.
Thanks for the link.
Further, I know I have to be really nice or I will be outside looking in .....so I will say only that I hope I am NEVER caught in a tight shot with a video on wide screen high def tv.
I still think he did it. You don't dress like that for work and neither do you care at a time like that morning enough to change clothes before you go before a camera.
Oh, I had trouble downloading it and it came up on full screen and froze often. I was able to see his hands! What the heck is up with that? If he hurt his hands that night when he was waiting for the cops they would not have been in that shape. The bruises had turned yellow already in some places on his fingers! Yellow is the last stage of a bruise when I get one.

Somehow I missed something here. What is the significance of Ron greeting the searcher? or his cousin or his father or his neighbor or his pastor or his co-worker or anyone else ....greeting the searcher?
If it is not Ron in the video does that mean that he did it? If it is Ron does that mean he knows who did it? Of all the things I wonder about in this case...Is this Ron is just not one of them.

Good morning onthetrail, well I can not speak for everyone responding to this thread but I can speak for myself in regards to why it might be important that this is Ronald or not. Be it right or wrong people make assumptions everyday on people based on appearances. 6 months have passed since Haleigh Cummings disappeared and I am very interested in catching a glimpse of her mother and father, however brief it might be. Especially in light of the fact that RC's wife has failed a polygraph test.

I saw the picture(screencap) and thought it was Ronald, I watched the video and changed my mind. I forgot about the tat's so who knows. My opinion is if that is RC he is withering away to nothing and I really hope he is keeping himself healthy and trying to be strong. There is a little boy that needs his mommy and daddy to be as strong and healthy as they can be.

This is as clear as I can get these pics but IMO, the guy on the left (at the recent search) is not Ronald. The Pic on the right is Ronald leaving the Putnam County Jail after getting bailed out . . .

NewPicture41.jpg
HCcaseRonmistyafterbailout080609.jpg

If it's not Ronald...they both have the same exact serious illness.....or something.

Well It's not Ron MOO! The tatt not there and the face is not the same. And I wont say no more about it.

I do not think that is RC. It looks to me like another searcher. Looka t the shape of the head, to me it doesn't look the same. very very similiar, but not the same. Plus his neck looks longer than RC's. But then again, the pics are so similiar that it could be RC, but i don't think it is.

I am going to assume that nothing was found by the "rose".....maybe today will yield something.....

I do not think that is RC. It looks to me like another searcher. Looka t the shape of the head, to me it doesn't look the same. very very similiar, but not the same. Plus his neck looks longer than RC's. But then again, the pics are so similiar that it could be RC, but i don't think it is.

I am going to assume that nothing was found by the "rose".....maybe today will yield something.....

It is not a searcher....I remember the initial photos...an Uncle, cousin or close family member that looked a lot like RC when all of this began.

apparently the link isn't working, here is th written part, i copied this from the media / new thread...

Article from TES: written by Member from TES who is with Tim Miller in Orlando!
POLICE: MISTY CUMMINGS HOLDS THE KEY TO HALEIGH CUMMINGS DISAPPEARANCE
August 2009
<snipped>
During the intense questioning, which lasted 2 days, Misty broke down in tears as she recounted sexual abuse at the hands of family members and attempts to point fingers at people who she thinks may have taken Haleigh in an attempt to defer attention from herself. Police have asked me not to mention “who” as its part of the ongoing investigation. Tearfully, Misty reflects “My life has not been very good and it looks like its not going to get any better.”

Misty’s shocking statements, all caught on tape, have refueled the investigation into little Haleigh Cummings. Detectives from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department were made aware of the findings, and although they are not endorsing the release of the information to the public, they were planning on subpoenaing the tapes and any related information. Miller willingly turned the finding over to investigators. Just yesterday, detectives questioned Miller and myself for over five (5) hours concerning our observations and viewed the tapes in our presence as we answered questions about our conversations with Misty Cummings.

The results of the taped interviews according to the experts who conducted them and the police who reviewed them are great for the investigation but not great for Misty.
Now even her husband Ronald isn’t buying that story “she never went to bed that night” he said “the bed was made” Police confirmed Ronald’s story.

It’s clear from spending time with them, that the Putnam County Sheriffs’ Department is passionate about solving the Haleigh Cummings case. They have worked tirelessly following up on leads, they have a room full of evidence, and continue to search areas of interest. Without divulging specifics about their investigation, Captain Dominic Piscitello is very clear about one thing “Misty Cummings holds the key to what happened to Haleigh Cummings that night.“

BBM-I have watched very little of the video.

My question- Did Misty break down in tears as she spoke about Haleigh?

TIA

TIA

Not that I saw. She got emotional when she talked about her own hard life and how everybody abused her and she's only seventeen, so why do people think she's lying but not so much about Haleigh.

TIA

IIRC, she did not break down in tears, (i hope i am remembering the right video, as i watched them all Saturday.) when speaking about HC. But when speaking about herself and what she has gone through, her eye swelled up with tears, but i wouldn't say she down right broke out into a crying session.

She seemed to have no problem at all speaking about the events of the day leading up to the moment she realized HC was missing. (meaning she did not cry)

Ronald Cummings,

Come out of hiding...put on your big boy pants and make an appearance in the name of Haleigh. You have your mother trying to do it but it is not working very well. You should be doing it. You are Haleigh's father!

Stop hiding behind the women and young girls you bring into your life. The gig is up. We know what you did in the custody case and your family helped you. Now, due to the results of an inept magistrate, Haleigh has paid the price. For that you should feel guilty, because if you didn't lie to the Court about drugs, etc, Haleigh would likely be safe right now.

You have had females do all your bidding through life and it is continuing. You are now going to hide behind a child/bride and let her take all the heat. Heck, you won't defend her or condemn her either. In fact you prefer to leave Haleigh and the case hanging in limbo rather than talk and show your face on camera....pitiful

Women/and young girls have cooked, cleaned and cared for your children. Women are once again shielding you from harm....If Misty acted alone, come out and tell us. Don't get her to plead for your innocence, plead your own case for Haleigh's sake and stop sending others out there to do your job.

Pull up those pants and start talking. Do it for Haleigh...stop thinking of yourself; your daughter needs you to speak.

It is not a searcher....I remember the initial photos...an Uncle, cousin or close family member that looked a lot like RC when all of this began.

Here is a link to the cousin's photo. This was an April arrest. IMO, he really looks a great deal like Ron. However, he is more muscular than, has a different hairline than, and different shaped ears than the man in the search photo. IMO, the man in the search photo is neither Ron nor his cousin.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753449&IMG=58335

Here is a link to the cousin's photo. This was an April arrest. IMO, he really looks a great deal like Ron. However, he is more muscular than, has a different hairline than, and different shaped ears than the man in the search photo. IMO, the man in the search photo is neither Ron nor his cousin.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753449&IMG=58335

thank you for that link Shay, wow....the man in the booking photo doesn't look like the man in the screencap of the search video, the man in the search video seems to have some pretty darn squint-y eyes. I thought RC always wore sunglasses anyway? Is this a video of the more recent search this weekend, or a video that someone posted from the beginning of the case?

thank you for that link Shay, wow....the man in the booking photo doesn't look like the man in the screencap of the search video, the man in the search video seems to have some pretty darn squint-y eyes. I thought RC always wore sunglasses anyway? Is this a video of the more recent search this weekend, or a video that someone posted from the beginning of the case?

I believe it was from this most recent search, elle.

I don't think the man pictured is Ron - just too many discrepancies. I also looked thru the video and also the pix a local (ger) posted on her board, and didn't recognize any of the familiar Cummings vehicles.

ETA: You're welcome for the link - awesome resemblance isn't it. I have a 2nd cousin in Ireland that looks EXACTLY like me. Genes - you can't escape 'em. LOL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles