Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if Crystal or RC had JR hair cut? LE talked to and saw JR at 3:40 am that morning if he had been drugged I would think they would of noticed some signs of that and would of tested him at that time.

Please with the haircut thing. They can pull out a root, they don't need the shaft of the hair - in a child it really wouldn't matter if it was long term or short term drug ingestion, if anything at all were found in the root, BIG TROUBLE.

Little boys in the south get their heads shaved in the summer because it is cooler for playing in the heat.

Done.

Wow listening to the J.S. interview about the bus stop just blows my mind. People from 7-8 bureaus were there when FBI interviewed him. That many LE involved to interview a witness about a bus stop? FBI goes ahead and tells him that they are just letting RC think he is cleared because they want to give him enough rope to hang himself? RC could be part of the Mexican Mafia. RBI told him that he was one of the last four people to see Haleigh ALIVE. So they told him Haleigh is dead? Misty stayed in the van and he heard her say something about bad stuff and those people got upset and took off and headed back in the direction of Mistys house but no clue who those people are- he could tell her face was drawn like from drugs. She was yelling at the boys in the van because they were jumping around and that is what was agitating her, but Lindsy was also at the bus stop in a red car with someone else so why would Misty have the boys in her van except for JR?

I had my doubts before about this witness because the stories were changing, and some things on his record - but now I even have more doubts about his credibility. Bet the FBI would love to see this interview. IMO

Please with the haircut thing. They can pull out a root, they don't need the shaft of the hair - in a child it really wouldn't matter if it was long term or short term drug ingestion, if anything at all were found in the root, BIG TROUBLE.

Little boys in the south get their heads shaved in the summer because it is cooler for playing in the heat.

Done.

That's true.

Plus that picture was taken months after Haleigh went missing. I doubt they would wait months to drug test anyone, which they didn't do anyway. In fact busy could probably tell you the exact day because she was talking to Kim on the phone that Sunday. I believe they had gone to a flea market

Wow listening to the J.S. interview about the bus stop just blows my mind. People from 7-8 bureaus were there when FBI interviewed him. That many LE involved to interview a witness about a bus stop? FBI goes ahead and tells him that they are just letting RC think he is cleared because they want to give him enough rope to hang himself? RC could be part of the Mexican Mafia. RBI told him that he was one of the last four people to see Haleigh ALIVE. So they told him Haleigh is dead? Misty stayed in the van and he heard her say something about bad stuff and those people got upset and took off and headed back in the direction of Mistys house but no clue who those people are- he could tell her face was drawn like from drugs. She was yelling at the boys in the van because they were jumping around and that is what was agitating her, but Lindsy was also at the bus stop in a red car with someone else so why would Misty have the boys in her van except for JR?

I had my doubts before about this witness because the stories were changing, and some things on his record - but now I even have more doubts about his credibility. Bet the FBI would love to see this interview. IMO

I've heard 3 different versions of the bus stop so far. I doubt the FBI told him all that-talking about cases to people they are interviewing about the same case? Doesn't sound like SOP for FBI agents.

Sure sounds like 'ol Jerry likes to feel important and is possibly inserting himself into this case.

IMO, there is NO WAY the FBI agents from "seven or eight different bureaus" (LOL) told him the information that he is claiming. LE has been absolutely tight lipped in this case. They certainly are NOT going to give out information to a "man at the bus stop". Even if he is "the son of the DCF guy", as Jerry referred to himself.

I'm thinking if he is ever called as a witness in this case - these tapes WILL come into play.

Hi yourself, I remember the beating you took for asking it, I guess I'm suicidal tonight :crazy: It just seems impossible for a 4 yr. old boy to sleep as much as he has been reported to sleep. You know what I mean.............

What (and I realize this is hypothetical) would be the drug of choice to get a 3 or 4 yr old to sleep as wanted by parents and/or babysitters that wouldn't
leave him hung over??

If he is depressed over the loss of his sissy, if he is unhappy with his family situation sleep is a means of escaping.

Is he possibly anemic or if it is just flipp'in hot...

I apologize I came into this late, how much sleep are you all thinking is a lot? 3 to 4 yr olds should get at least 12 out of 24, if they still nap.

It really amazes me how every single witness that comes forward to speak in any sort of negative way against Ron Cummings, gets insulted, bashed, picked apart, or belittled.

IMO, Ronald Cummings is not a saint, and he has several flaws that I can see plain as day. Many, many, many flaws that are not invisible to anyone that is honestly looking.

It really amazes me how every single witness that comes forward to speak in any sort of negative way against Ron Cummings, gets insulted, bashed, picked apart, or belittled.

IMO, Ronald Cummings is not a saint, and he has several flaws that I can see plain as day. Many, many, many flaws that are not invisible to anyone that is honestly looking.

Well because Art keeps changing the story up on what Jerry said. This last time is the first time I've heard him actually speak. Did Art just have some shoddy reporting going on or has the story changed over these months?

Him also saying the FBI told him that he was one of the last 4 people to see Haleigh alive, along with his girlfriend. Well what about the AC guy, or Tommy and the kids that were there the same time the AC guy was, so that story can be corroborated, and Mrs. Sykes and the other family member? So I have a hard time believing FBI said that to him or any of the rest of the stuff he said the FBI told him.

I guess it amazes me the same way that anyone that says anything positive about the Cummings family is accused of lying or having an agenda. Anything negative said about Cummings family is bought hook line and sinker without even looking at the info. I really just don't get it.

Never said RC was a saint in fact I have posted quite a few things that bother me about RC and some of his actions. I choose to look at the info and make an informed decision vs just looking at whether it sheds a "good" or "bad" light on one of the players.

JS has told at least 3 different versions of events at the bus stop, thats reason for doubting the story alone. I thought ok maybe it was just AH reporting so was on the fence. Then listening to the interview we have yet another story and it doesnt even make sense the stuff he said about the FBI. All the details he noticed about Misty who was sitting in a car etc

Mexican Mafia? This is the first I am hearing about this. Is that just something said by this one neighbor?

I guess it amazes me the same way that anyone that says anything positive about the Cummings family is accused of lying or having an agenda. Anything negative said about Cummings family is bought hook line and sinker without even looking at the info. I really just don't get it.

Never said RC was a saint in fact I have posted quite a few things that bother me about RC and some of his actions. I choose to look at the info and make an informed decision vs just looking at whether it sheds a "good" or "bad" light on one of the players.

JS has told at least 3 different versions of events at the bus stop, thats reason for doubting the story alone. I thought ok maybe it was just AH reporting so was on the fence. Then listening to the interview we have yet another story and it doesnt even make sense the stuff he said about the FBI. All the details he noticed about Misty who was sitting in a car etc

Busy, I want you to get it. The reason so many think that Ron is culpable
is because Ron, the person in charge, father, protector of his children, the one doing an honest day's work for his wages put in place a situation that could never be a plus for those children. He placed in the position of nurturer,a person that uses drugs, that was mentally unstable because of prior abuse herself, someone with no knowledge of the needs of exceptional children. This person he openly slept with in the home where the children lived without the benefit of marriage. You know just thinking about this makes me think he allowed many unsavory persons in the presence of those children and Haleigh could have been sexually abused before this time, but that is just speculation. It might be why DCF investigated him earlier.
Busy, you are intelligent and very good at processing information. Surely you understand the overall impact of Ron allowing Misty to be his caregiver.These are just my opinions and I'm not trying to be harsh.

I understand RC has not made some good choices and they are choices I would not make myself. The problem I have is we do not know that Misty continued to use drugs - we know she had a party weekend after a fight with RC and she partied for a little over 24 hours. If she used no more drugs after she was dropped off - she would of been drug free for almost 48 hours when Haleigh went missing. So she would not of been in a drug enduced fog. Everyone seems to be reporting that Misty was wonderful with children. Yes Haleigh has Turners but when asked if she needed special care the answer was no just regular drs visit to monitor. If we are gonna judge people on living together without being married then a whole lot of people would be hurting.

I do believe Misty has some issues, RC has some issues, and Crystal has some issues - I think they all need parenting classes and counseling. I cannot jump on the bandwagon and crucify RC because his child went missing anymore than I can crucify someone who makes a bad decision or negligent in some way like leaving a door unlocked, leaving a child with a babysitter that they feel comfortable with and their children seem to love, let their child go to a friends house that they have trusted and then something bad has happened. The person who made the bad decision didn't know the child was going to be harmed, they didn't love their child any less they just made a bad judgement call. I would imagine it runs thru RC head every hour, if I just wouldnt of worked the night shift and been home Haleigh would still be here - I am sure he beats himself up nonstop for that. Until facts come out that show RC is involved in harming Haleigh, or RC knew Misty was not properly taking care of the kids, or RC knew Misty was doing drugs around the children, or RC knew Misty left the children alone at night, I will not place blame on him for Haleighs disappearance directly or indirectly.

Busy, I want you to get it. The reason so many think that Ron is culpable
is because Ron, the person in charge, father, protector of his children, the one doing an honest day's work for his wages put in place a situation that could never be a plus for those children. He placed in the position of nurturer,a person that uses drugs, that was mentally unstable because of prior abuse herself, someone with no knowledge of the needs of exceptional children. This person he openly slept with in the home where the children lived without the benefit of marriage. You know just thinking about this makes me think he allowed many unsavory persons in the presence of those children and Haleigh could have been sexually abused before this time, but that is just speculation. It might be why DCF investigated him earlier.
Busy, you are intelligent and very good at processing information. Surely you understand the overall impact of Ron allowing Misty to be his caregiver.These are just my opinions and I'm not trying to be harsh.

RC knew Misty was 16 yrs old when he started sleeping with her, he was 25. In anyone's world, he is a pedophile. Not only that she looked much younger. Not many people who love and care for their children make THAT kind of mistake. I think way too much leeway is being given to him regarding that, and that includes ms Nancy Grace.

The girl has no education, and he barely knew her, brought her to his bed, and let her have his children 24/7 as she says.

It takes a lot of tolerance and some naivety to get past this and still support this guy's behavior...not to mention that some behold his parenting skills as top-notch.

Why does Ron Cummings need a defense attorney in regards to Haleigh. In fact why do the newlyweds need two defense attorneys?

I am not supporting his decisions, but those decisions everyone keeps focusing on does not make him guilty of beating Haleigh, drugging Haleigh, giving Haleigh away, or murdering Haleigh as many have suggested. So I don't believe it is tolerance or naivety -it is waiting for some kind of evidence that RC harmed Haleigh before I join the crucify RC bandwagon.

RC knew Misty was 16 yrs old when he started sleeping with her, he was 25. In anyone's world, he is a pedophile. Not only that she looked much younger. Not many people who love and care for their children make THAT kind of mistake. I think way too much leeway is being given to him regarding that, and that includes ms Nancy Grace.

The girl has no education, and he barely knew her, brought her to his bed, and let her have his children 24/7 as she says.

It takes a lot of tolerance and some naivety to get past this and still support this guy's behavior...not to mention that some behold his parenting skills as top-notch.

Busy it is not just a poor decision on Ron's part, he committed a felony. His past behavior combined with his total disregard for the law leaves most with a healthy dose of reality that this is a bad dude.

I am happy that you are tolerant enough to wait for evidence because I and others aren't. There has to be some around with reason and patience and aren't ready to bring the torches and pitchforks, like yourself.

However, I am ready! This guy needs to be stopped...enough is enough. He has now isolated Misty...what next? He shows me all the traits of an abuser. It appears he has lied AGAIN with the latest report released and hour ago. There is way too much lying from these two. He lies right out there with no worry about looking bad.

No more excuses for them...it is getting old.

I don't believe he has lied about the bus stop. We have J.S. and his girlfriend saying differently. However, their stories have changed over time, if you listen to both interviews their stories do not even match now. I have to go with what LE says for the time being and that is that Ron picked Haleigh up. RC lawyer was just on NG the other night he also stated RC picked Haleigh up. In addition in surfing some today found several post that say the bus driver confirmed RC picked Haleigh up - one of those post is in our question and answer thread, as well as post on several other forums. I am still searching for the source of the bus driver comment to see if it was a news article or video.

Yes RC slept with someone underage, but once again that doesnt make him guilty of harming Haleigh, that makes him guilty of stat rape. If we want to place blame on people for poor decisions then we could say Crystal should be blamed as she didnt fight for custody of her children, she moved far away, she didnt pay child support so RC could afford daycare, those are poor decisions IMO but that doesnt make her guilty of harming Haleigh. He didnt isolate Misty her family basically abandoned her along time ago and havent had her best interest at heart for many many years IMO.

OH...good grief....Crystal didn't fight for her children...? He won by default. You read what the court did the second time. She hired an attorney. Wanna bet she couldn't pay any more money. I have a friend who fought for custody from Sweden. It cost over one million dollars to get her son.

I don't think there is enough money in most people's world to get the children back once it is decided.

Move far away....you betcha..RC is scary. This girl had been beaten up enough if not physically then psychologically by him. It is one thing to say stay and fight and quite another to do it and get you and your children hurt. One is already gone. This is not Crystal's fault. I wouldn't give him one dime either. He deceived a Court and stole those kids under false pretenses. He is a very intimidating dude. At some point you have to back away. As you can see she is timid and completely incapable of standing up to him.....most people are in this case, if you noticed. They all back away. He has no friends. His behavior is odd and he is unpredictable...IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper