Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think about tax return.. two kids and unmarried.. if he actually falls on the lower end of the income bracket, he could be bringing in a couple thousand just from taxes.

maybe he's combining his tax refund and child support.

Regardless, any back support will be taken from the 2008 return. If she gets anything, it is taken/intercepted by the Friend of the Court and he will get a check. This is standard.
Ron may not be collecting the entire amount with this years return from Crystal, but its better than nothing. We've discussed this numerous times. She does not get a free pass forever on not paying.

Because it was Ron who set up the account at BOA.
This comment is NOT TRUE in any way, shape, or form!! The owner of the funeral home set this fund up and Ronald had nothing to do with it!!

This is the reason I choose to support Ronald's side of the story when there are outrageous lies being put out for everyone to see! This post makes it appear to be a fact when it certainly is not!!

Jamie Watts
Watts Funeral Home
720 Highway South
San Mateo, Florida

I believe he also says you can go to any Bank of America and donate to the Haleigh Cummings Fund.

Link to Press where Jamie spoke:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131781&catid=3

We are in Rons thread discussing him and the latest "doings" by him.....and everytime anyone says anything about him that poses him in a negative light...Crystals past is passively/ agressively thrown in the middle of it. We get that part. We all know she was not very pro-active in the parenting phase of raising the two childre, we all know about her history.

My main point is.....why start it? Is that to take the focus off the overwhelming amount of misdeads by Ron C? IMO, when an attempt to shift focus in Rons thread back to Crystal, that just shows me, theres a underlying bias. In other words, stop chasing your own tale and listen with your heart. Neither parent can "un-do" whats was done. But as long as they keep repeating the patterns of past behaviors, then we need to seriously take that into account.

Pinky: this is a quote from your post-

Okay when you throw in a comment like that, its a focus shifter statement. It clearly shows a slight of hand...if anything, it flames the fire here. Its totally okay with me if you support Ron, My goodness, I was supportive of him and giving him the benifit of the doubt, until I saw the facts in black n white. However, how is throwing Crystals missteps, supporting that Ron had nothing to do with this? Explain how continuing to throw Crystal under the bus in the middle of a statement, is expressing that you dont think he had nothing to do with Haleighs disappearence?

Saw it all, has nothing to do with discussing Rons missteps as of late. imo

(bold mine) So true, Law_girl. Instead of a muckraking contest, the only issue that should ultimately matter is what helps locate HALEIGH. So because it is the father's watch and supervision from which Haleigh did in fact suddenly go "missing," and because he also happens to be the topic of this thread it is therefore dad's background, activities, associations, patterns of behavior and circumstances on which sleuthing is focused, rightfully called into question, legitimately examined, and appropriate to the topic of this thread. We've seen this thread go OT for the sole purpose of "slinging mud" in the mother's direction ad nauseum, while listening to dad being "defended" w the same tit-for-tat fingerpointing and attacks on mom ad infinitum. To further say that those of us who stay on topic, stay focused on who Haleigh was last with, and interpret things differently are "pretending" is insulting the poster--and the post. JMO

:parrot:

This comment is NOT TRUE in any way, shape, or form!! The owner of the funeral home set this fund up and Ronald had nothing to do with it!!

This is the reason I choose to support Ronald's side of the story when there are outrageous lies being put out for everyone to see! This post makes it appear to be a fact when it certainly is not!!

Ron and his mother introduced this guy in their presser. The account was set up to benefit Ron and JR....so no technically "Ron" did not go down to the bank and do it for himself....but it is for Ron.

Here are 15.

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php
Putnam County
1/2/00 Driving without a license
10/24/01 Assault
12/12/02 Drugs
12/20/02 Hunting violation
11/16/04 Drugs
11/14/06 Leaving scene of accident
8/1/06 Trespassing
12/19/06 Leaving scene of accident
4/3/07 Affray/violence
11/14/07 Hunting violation
9/22/05 Order of protection

http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/crimapp/crimbrowse.asp?pg=1
Sarasota County
9/29/05 Drug possession
11/18/99 Traffic violation

http://www.flaglerclerk.com/pa/?Accept=Accept+Disclaimer+&+Start+Search
Flagler County
7/8/02 Traffic violation
https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order
Baker County
3/23/06 Violation Order of Protection

You left out Lake County...

Ron and his mother introduced this guy in their presser. The account was set up to benefit Ron and JR....so no technically "Ron" did not go down to the bank and do it for himself....but it is for Ron.

Bingo. If Crystal had anything at all to do with it I'm sure she would have been standing with Ronald at the presser.

Being set up by Ron vs. for Ron are two entirely different things.

Let's calm down a bit everyone, thank you.

That is exactly true.......and its called The Haleigh Cummings Family Releif Fund.......NOT........Releif fund for both families. imo

It IS for Ron and Rj! Ron had nothing to do with that. It was set up because Ron has custody and, imo, it was done to support Haleigh's family. Ron IS the one supporting the family.

I'm not against tattoos at all.

But before he memorialized her on his body he should have waited for her body to be found.

When we learned Casey did this everyone was outraged.

I don't see how Ron is any different- the last thing that should be on the mind of a parent of a missing baby is getting a tattoo.

I stand by my opinion that there was another reason for the trip to Pinellas Park and the tattoo was a cover. And if the pastor really accompanied them- and I am very skeptical of whether he really did- he was yet another cover.

I here 'ya pirate!

I am continuing to be surprized at the support Ron has, regardless of his obvious violence, selfishness and recklessnes with his babies. I would be sacred to death to live with this man, and I'm not a defensless child!

If there was a "pastor" with him, I've just gotta remind everyone how often we see religoius leaders in the news due to all sorts of unethical or illegal situations. Pastors are human, just like the rest of us...there are excellent ones and unfortunately there are also those who hide behind the pastorate for less altruistic reasons.

I know nothing about Ron's pastor, other than what has been in the news. He may be a true believer lending a hand to a heartbroken father, or he may be assisting a man with a lengthy record of drug trafficking, alcohol abuse and voilence take a trip out of town for more than an just an innocent tattoo.

Jmo (this appeared in my original post, it means "Just My Opinion"...and my opinion has never been mis-represented by me as fact.)...Just sayin'!
Susan :)

That is exactly true.......and its called The Haleigh Cummings Family Releif Fund.......NOT........Releif fund for both families. imo

Hopefully, the fund is set up so that there is NO WAY that Ron can use money from the fund until he has been completely cleared of all involvement in this case. So far....it's not looking like that is going to happen.

concerning Ron possibly looking to buy a home and the "small down payment"... maybe Crystal finally paid her back child support or Ron is anticipating such.

Donations. Check out today's current news thread for yesterday's date. One company alone donated over $5,000. yep, that's just one company.
No wonder he was talking about the money coming in at the tatoo parlor.
Speaking of the tatoo parlor, does anyone find it strangely coincidental that both RC and KC got a tatoo 18 days after each of their children go missing.
My math could be wrong.
If your heart, your precious child was missing less than a month, what would you be doing with donations?
Putting full page ads in newspapers for those people who don't have tv? Buying pi services to find your kid?
Buying a house???????????

One more question if you please. If your precious child disappeared in the middle of the night without a trace, how would you feel about living in that house again?
He doesn't seem to have a problem with the area, since he is still there, or with the girlfriend, she is still there, or with having his son in the area, he is still there. So the only problem is the actual house. He doesn't want to leave the area, neither does Haleigh's mom. It's just the house. I wonder if RC should offer CS to stay at the house since he doesn't want it, and they are being asked to leave. That might be a good solution.
I honestly don't know how I would feel. I certainly wouldn't want to be in the house again if my child was murdered there. But if that was the last place I saw and lived with my child, who I haven't seen harmed in any way, how would I feel. I might feel violated simply because someone entered my home without permission, and took someone special to me. I might feel guilty if I left, what if she comes home and I'm not there, I know irrational, but still.
If someone I loved dearly died but not at my hands, would I want to leave the place where there are "happy memories". I don't know, so I pose the question to you all.

Donations. Check out today's current news thread. One company alone donated over $5,000. yep, that's just one company.
No wonder he was talking about the money coming in at the tatoo parlor.
Speaking of the tatoo parlor, does anyone find it strangely coincidental that both RC and KC got a tatoo 18 days after each of their children go missing.
My math could be wrong.
If your heart, your precious child was missing less than a month, what would you be doing with donations?
Putting full page ads in newspapers for those people who don't have tv? Buying pi services to find your kid?
Buying a house???????????

One more question if you please. If your precious child disappeared in the middle of the night without a trace, how would you feel about living in that house again?
He doesn't seem to have a problem with the area, since he is still there, or with the girlfriend, she is still there, or with having his son in the area, he is still there. So the only problem is the acutal house. He doesn't want to leave the area, neither does Haleigh's mom. It's just the house. I wonder if RC should offer CS to stay at the house since he doesn't want it, and they are being asked to leave. That might be a good solution.
ducking the incoming now....

No need to duck from me....I have always thought his behavior was WAY beyond suspicious. I have my doubts about Misty and whether she was where she says she was, etc. But Ron is much higher on my list of possibilities. The fact that he is keeping such close tabs on Misty makes me think he is holding some kind of threat over her about talking to LE. I could make a 100 item list of reasons to suspect him....but I'm going to duck now, too, because for some reason unfathomable to me, people seem to see him as an innocent saint in all of this.

The fund was not intended to be used to buy PI's or full page ads. It was intended to help Ronald pay for living expenses during this time for himself and Rj...which it sounds as if it is exactly what it is going towards. If they had specified it was to go for finding Haleigh...it would have been set up that way in the first place. The man from the funeral home stated it was because he was off work and would be needing income to sustain them, IIRC.

However, I won't be surprised to find money being spent on things to find Haleigh such as posters etc. I hope he has someone to advise him on finances.

There is no comparison between this case and the "other" one, imo. If they came to Ronald and his family tomorrow with any evidence that Haleigh was deceased...I have no doubt they would believe LE and not pretend she was still alive. (BTW~ The tat she got was all about her and done with stolen money. The tat Ronald got was all about his children and paid for by someone else. Huge difference, imo.)

I don't have a problem with the tattoo. He didn't ask for it or pay for it. It was offered and paid for by someone else and I can imagine after being in that tent for the past 18 days, under everyone and the media's eyes, worrying about his kid, getting away for a few hours probably did the guy some good. It wasn't no "Belle Vida" or whatever it was a picture of his daughter to honor her.

Regarding the trailer...if my kid was snatched or went missing, there is no way in hell I would want to live in that house again. I would worry about safety, I would worry about my nightmares as well as RJ's. I would worry about Haleigh's mental well-being too. Would she want to live in that house if she comes home? I would think she'd be scared.

Him and RJ have to live somewhere and they need a place to live regardless how this turns out. I don't have a problem with him choosing to buy a house that you can changes locks on and secure without worrying about if it's ok with a landlord. Or buying a house rather than rent a house that possible someone else has keys too.

jmo

I here 'ya pirate!

I am continuing to be surprized at the support Ron has, regardless of his obvious violence, selfishness and recklessnes with his babies. I would be sacred to death to live with this man, and I'm not a defensless child!

If there was a "pastor" with him, I've just gotta remind everyone how often we see religoius leaders in the news due to all sorts of unethical or illegal situations. Pastors are human, just like the rest of us...there are excellent ones and unfortunately there are also those who hide behind the pastorate for less altruistic reasons.

I know nothing about Ron's pastor, other than what has been in the news. He may be a true believer lending a hand to a heartbroken father,
Jmo
Susan

Once again I will ask for a link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics