Ron C. #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only we had the internets when Kennedy was assasinated.

When Crystal called her father at 5am, she stated that she sent him over to make sure this wasn't a "prank" (despite having heard LE in the backround when Teresa called her at 3:49 am). So, if she sent her father over, at the very least, her father knew where Ron lived.

BBM :)

i do recall her saying she sent her father over there, however, her father may or may not have know where RC actually lived, usually with something like that in a small town it is not hard to track down the squad car lights and follow them, being that LE had most of the roads in and out of there blocked off, but in the same breathe just because her father might have known where RC lived, doesn't mean that CS did.

Also RC hadn't live there that long and they never met at the home during visitation drop off and pickup and had a special meeting place (i don't recall where it was)

IMO- CS or her family did not know where RC was living, maybe they knew it was in the same area of the home she shared with RC, but did not know the exact one.

IIRC, RC's attorney's theory, as published on the internet, is that the MH abduction scene was staged and indicates that a stranger was not involved. So, a defense argument that SODDI is moot, should this case ever come to trial, right ?

This latest press release is a diversion tactic, a "clever" defense move. It was designed to point fingers of blame towards Crystal and her family rather than at Ron. It falls just a little short of outright accusations, which could be classified as libel... they don't actually say that Crystal did it, but they go on to lay it all out as it could have happened even stating a motive, and not a very good one, at that.
Ron himself said that the door was not easily unlocked once it was completely shut, yet we are to believe that Haleigh got up to answer the door to a "family member?" Oh, please. How could she be awakened so easily and not Misty or Jr.? And the explanation that the propped open door being staged, leaves me scratching my head. That's supposed to indicate guilt on Crystal's part??? Why would Crystal or another family member leave the light on? Why didn't all this wake Misty? Why didn't they take Jr.?
I believe these attornies need to go back to school.. they're obviously not real good at sleuthing. MOO, but I wonder just who put these ideas in their heads?
----------
As I read the press release I immediately thought that it implicated that Misty had to have been out of the mobile home that night in order for their scenario to have worked out. I'm not in any way implying that Crystal entered the mobile home, however, if Ron and his attorney want us to believe that Haleigh opened the door for someone, then you have to assume that the two children were alone. Also, ITA with you about the change in story about Haleigh's inability to open the back (side) door to she opened the door for someone. So, are they suggesting that maybe someone knocked on the door or knocked on the window to wake just Haleigh up and not Jr. or Misty? Boy, that is really brazen! How could anyone assume that Misty would be soooooooooooo deep in sleep that she would not even stir? I think the press release was self-incriminatory in a big way. Ron needs a different attorney..........

Drive to Satsuma......look for blinking lights in Hermit's cove area...not very difficult. I am sure they knew he lived in Hermit's cove...no problem!

Eh.. that's what kind of legal representaion ya get when when you call the number on the back of the phonebook.
========
Yeah, that's what those refrigerator magnets that come glued to the phone book covers are for, right?

I wonder who fed the attorney that story about the abduction? Or did he figure this out all by himself. I say he is going to get some backlash for this one.

Looks to me like it is RC that is stirring the pot over custody not the other way around.

Frankly, I don't see how the custody question took from the search for Haleigh. Whenever there are questions, they don't want to answer, they say, "This is taking away from the search for Haleigh". Hey, LE can still do their work, no problem.

[/B]

BBM :)

i do recall her saying she sent her father over there, however, her father may or may not have know where RC actually lived, usually with something like that in a small town it is not hard to track down the squad car lights and follow them, being that LE had most of the roads in and out of there blocked off, but in the same breathe just because her father might have known where RC lived, doesn't mean that CS did.

Also RC hadn't live there that long and they never met at the home during visitation drop off and pickup and had a special meeting place (i don't recall where it was)

IMO- CS or her family did not know where RC was living, maybe they knew it was in the same area of the home she shared with RC, but did not know the exact one.
If you look at the maps of Satsuma, where Haleigh lived is quite remote from the rest of the town. You could not simply look for the police lights and find it. He would have to know where to go, imo. (Where did you find that LE had streets blocked off by 5:00 am?)

There is no reason to believe that her father did not know where Ronald lived simply from other people around town. He could have asked someone and told Crystal long before the abduction.

It was said they would meet at a McDonalds somewhere. During a custody battle, it would not be unheard of for someone to follow the other parent home to figure out where they live.

I think Ron's lawyers are doing a very good job of representing him.

I wonder who fed the attorney that story about the abduction? Or did he figure this out all by himself. I say he is going to get some backlash for this one.

Looks to me like it is RC that is stirring the pot over custody not the other way around.

Frankly, I don't see how the custody question took from the search for Haleigh. Whenever there are questions, they don't want to answer, they say, "This is taking away from the search for Haleigh". Hey, LE can still do their work, no problem.

ITA Whisperer!!!!!!

Isn't custody issues handled in the courts, and not by LE officers? i wondered the same.... i said in a post a while ago, that LE has allowed the custody issue to take away from the search for HC.

Interesting to me too, Shaymus. Wonder why they both felt the need to stress that he earned his money in an honest way? Sounds rather defensive imo.
==========
FWIW, I think that the rumors about drug dealing and maybe a drug dealer took Haleigh, came out almost immediately following Haleigh's disappearance. I think the Honest word is in defense to the early rumors that were circulating.

Whether or not JS and CS knew where to go that morning is pretty much irrelevant to the question whether or not they knew Ron's address before the abduction. CS was on the phone with TN that night and I'm assuming even if she didn't know where Ron lived before, TN would have been able to tell her the address when calling her and letting her know "your daughter is missing, you need to come here". They might have found it out by asking Haleigh or a local who knows Ron but we have no idea if they did.

Maybe the lawyers have a PI working on this case the way a PI should, under the radar.

LE said in an article that it was taking away from them and Haleigh's abduction. It's been posting here before.

SHEFFIELD: Ronald`s mother, Teresa Nieves (ph), called me at 3:49 AM in the morning and told me that Haleigh was gone.

GRACE: And what did you do?

SHEFFIELD: At first, I thought it was a prank, kind of. And then she was, like, The police are there, and I heard them in the background and then it hit me that it was not a prank.

GRACE: OK. Now, what time did you say they called you?

SHEFFIELD: It was 3:49 AM.

GRACE: And who called you?

SHEFFIELD: Teresa Nieves, Ronald`s mother.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/12/ng.01.html

Where is it stated that Crystal heard LE when she first talked with Teresa? I know she says she heard LE in the background, but she doesn't state which call she heard them in.

I find Ronald's attorney's memo to be very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

Eh.. that's what kind of legal representaion ya get when when you call the number on the back of the phonebook.
Yes, or those lawyer commercials they show on t.v. for folks who are home and not working.

SHEFFIELD: Ronald`s mother, Teresa Nieves (ph), called me at 3:49 AM in the morning and told me that Haleigh was gone.

GRACE: And what did you do?

SHEFFIELD: At first, I thought it was a prank, kind of. And then she was, like, The police are there, and I heard them in the background and then it hit me that it was not a prank.

GRACE: OK. Now, what time did you say they called you?

SHEFFIELD: It was 3:49 AM.

GRACE: And who called you?

SHEFFIELD: Teresa Nieves, Ronald`s mother.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/12/ng.01.html
I do so love the way you work. :)
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

If you look at the maps of Satsuma, where Haleigh lived is quite remote from the rest of the town. You could not simply look for the police lights and find it. He would have to know where to go, imo. (Where did you find that LE had streets blocked off by 5:00 am?)

There is no reason to believe that her father did not know where Ronald lived simply from other people around town. He could have asked someone and told Crystal long before the abduction.

It was said they would meet at a McDonalds somewhere. During a custody battle, it would not be unheard of for someone to follow the other parent home to figure out where they live.

BBM:)

didn't he live in the Hermet Cove area with CS? (if i am wrong than, please correct me, as it would change a lot of theories that i have) I think CS's father would have known to go in that direction. I never said any of the streets were blocked off by 5am, all i said was that they were blocked off, no specific time was given, but being the police were going door to door, and searching vehicles and homes i would think that they would have their lights on as they usually do when arriving to ANY type of scene. (criminal or not)

There is no reason for me to believe that CS's father knew where RC lived, only b/c RC & MC hadn't lived there very long.

I agree that it isn't unheard of to follow the other parent. The whole theory of a child being abducted by a family member is very real, i just don't think it fits with this situation. IMO

========
Yeah, that's what those refrigerator magnets that come glued to the phone book covers are for, right?

Lol.. yes... that and the local pizza place.

I tend to put more stock in the pizza :)

Concerning magnets with Pizza.. Issi, ...you guys must live in a Ritsy area...we're lucky if we get a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia