Ron C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Satsuma yesterday and the first tent I saw was bio-mom's. She was not there and it had a party atmosphere. I asked where RC's tent was and I was directed down the street which was about a 5 min walk. RC's grandmother and TN were there and RC was sleeping. I spoke with TN for about 30 mins and during that time RC did come out for a moment and said hi and went back inside. I gave TN a donation for RC and Jr. He was so sad looking. He looks like he has lost so much weight since I saw him on the 13th.
It was a somber feeling.

I walked back to my car, which was parked near bio-mom's tent, and she was there with more people and she was on the phone walking around so I did not want to interrupt her..........there was a lot more people there and the "Party" atmosphere was greater...a lot of laughing, etc. I know people act different I am just reporting what I observed and am not judging anyone.
Thanks for reporting that, very interesting. I noticed on TV a bbq, some coolers and such, but I didnt want to say it here as they would surely need those things to get by during their stay. I wonder what the neighbors around there must be thinking about this atmosphere, and how long will it go on?

I was in Satsuma yesterday and the first tent I saw was bio-mom's. She was not there and it had a party atmosphere. I asked where RC's tent was and I was directed down the street which was about a 5 min walk. RC's grandmother and TN were there and RC was sleeping. I spoke with TN for about 30 mins and during that time RC did come out for a moment and said hi and went back inside. I gave TN a donation for RC and Jr. He was so sad looking. He looks like he has lost so much weight since I saw him on the 13th.
It was a somber feeling.

I walked back to my car, which was parked near bio-mom's tent, and she was there with more people and she was on the phone walking around so I did not want to interrupt her..........there was a lot more people there and the "Party" atmosphere was greater...a lot of laughing, etc. I know people act different I am just reporting what I observed and am not judging anyone.

When you say party atmosphere, do you mean drinking and carrying on, or just more active and busy?

Because playing devil's advocate, I can look at what you described as evidence that Crystal has many friends who are providing her support and company while she deals with this horrible situation, while in contrast, Ron does not have friends who are willing to drop everything and provide support on a daily basis.

Just an observation.

It was a somber feeling.

Chesterp, that you so very much for your first hand account. I deeply admire that you went down to the camps. God bless you.

When you say party atmosphere, do you mean drinking and carrying on, or just more active and busy?

Because playing devil's advocate, I can look at what you described as evidence that Crystal has many friends who are providing her support and company while she deals with this horrible situation, while in contrast, Ron does not have friends who are willing to drop everything and provide support on a daily basis.

Just an observation.

I did see beer in a cooler that was opened.

Well, I have had a beer or two after spending all day on here reading and the web about Haleigh. I don't fault them for drinking a beer! I just hope they are doing it responsibly!

That is disappointing to me too. I can't say that I'm surprised either. I don't assign anything to it though.

Again, thank you for giving us a first hand account chesterp.

I just want to say what I am thinking... and that is

KUDOS to Ron for not sinking to other people's levels and slinging mud!:clap::clap:
That to me says a lot !! He is torn, and hurt in a way many of us can't imagine! Kudos to him, and may he find some peace and comfort in order to take care of himself, and carry the rest of his family as well...

I just want to say what I am thinking... and that is

KUDOS to Ron for not sinking to other people's levels and slinging mud!:clap::clap:
That to me says a lot !! He is torn, and hurt in a way many of us can't imagine! Kudos to him, and may he find some peace and comfort in order to take care of himself, and carry the rest of his family as well...

OR- (and this is my suspicion) is he laying low and keeping his mouth shut because the associations he has had- and the enemies he may have made are very dangerous and he is genuinely concerned that they have taken his daughter- and he knows that if he is quiet that might keep her safe?

Confusion and anger often cause suspicion. Especially when it is ongoing and you are trying to solve a mystery. We have seen that happen here countless times.

The reaction of the maternal family is understandable if they are honestly perplexed and worried about Haleigh. Especially if they do not know the whole story surrounding the night Haleigh disappeared. You go through shock, then anger.

Ron, on the other hand, flipped out the night he found out Haleigh was missing- and in my opinion, showed his true colors. Again, understandable reaction to your child being missing.

But if I were him, I would be just as angry and accusatory as the mother's family has been. I would be screaming and naming anyone I thought could have taken her.

Not once has Ron made an accusation that Crystal or her family were involved. Yet people here have speculated that ad nauseam here.

What does that tell me? It tells me that Ron knows that Haleigh's mother was not involved.

What does his calmness and quiet tell me? That he is being quiet because he knows what kind of people may have taken her.

It was a somber feeling.

Thank you for sharing. It's wonderful to get first hand accounts. I have a Aunt and Uncle near Satsuma and they were at the camp sites a few days ago. They told me that the CS tent was like a family at a camp ground having a great time, while at Ron's campsite the mood was completely different. Sad and somber.
Almost exactly like you saw I guess.

Thanks for the link to info about the search today. The statement made by LE, " 'so that no possiblity is overlooked' leads me to believe these may be cadaver dogs. Stating that it's just a "possibility" that Haleigh may be deceased could be a gentle way to explain why the dogs might be there.

But if I were him, I would be just as angry and accusatory as the mother's family has been. I would be screaming and naming anyone I thought could have taken her.

Not once has Ron made an accusation that Crystal or her family were involved. Yet people here have speculated that ad nauseam here.

What does that tell me? It tells me that Ron knows that Haleigh's mother was not involved.

What does his calmness and quiet tell me? That he is being quiet because he knows what kind of people may have taken her.

snipped respectfully.....Good observation Pirate. Theres a thing called peeling back the layers and seeing things differently.

*about Haleighs moms camp and the observation that was there...with little info and a lot of time on your hands and lots of different people around you to support you and lift you up......may apear innapropriate to some people,,,,what are they supposed to do? Sit there and look somber or put on a show of pity 24/7? As it was told Crystal at first wasnt there and when she was she was on the phone.....she cant help it her family is engaging in something that is making them come together and laugh about something. I'm sure they cry too from time to time. Both families will have different emotions to express at different times. They have to cope in some way and we all have our own way of coping. Who knows maybe someone farted :waitasec:

I've been to more funerals in my family where my moms cousin would get stuff stirred up and have us all laughing our buts off...once I made the mistake of sitting in the back near them while waiting for the service to start and she's back there telling us old stories of when they were kids...it was really hard to stop laughing then the Pastor came out to do the service.

SATSUMA, FL -- Cadaver dogs and their handlers are back in the woods and fields around the home of Haleigh Cummings, looking for any signs of the little girl.

The five-year-old has been missing since she went to bed on the night of February 9th.

The cadaver dogs are searching the panels under homes in the neighborhood. The dogs are trained to specifically seek out human remains and are part of Canine South, a non-law enforcement group specializing in canine searches

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132277&catid=3

SATSUMA, FL -- Cadaver dogs and their handlers are back in the woods and fields around the home of Haleigh Cummings, looking for any signs of the little girl.

The five-year-old has been missing since she went to bed on the night of February 9th.

The cadaver dogs are searching the panels under homes in the neighborhood. The dogs are trained to specifically seek out human remains and are part of Canine South, a non-law enforcement group specializing in canine searches

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132277&catid=3

Searching under trailers made me flash back to the hole in the floor example TN used on NG the other night....:eek:

TY so much Busylady. I was wondering if they were going to use cadaver dogs. I'm relieved they are.

ETA: saw the pictures of the dogs, they are beauties!

Oh I dont know how Ron & Halieghs family will handle it. This must be hard for them to experience.

Oh I dont know how Ron & Halieghs family will handle it. This must be hard for them to experience.

I know Law_girl! Can you imagine how each and every one of those family members must feel seeing the cadaver dogs brought into the area? So sad for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth