Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin named POI *report updated and comment removed*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on this. It is a BIG DEAL. Why would anyone do that? It's his daughter's welfare at stake! Or did he know she was already dead, so there was no urgency in finding her?Without any of RC's questionable statements and questionable actions, his refusal to talk with LE is a huge red flag for me. Innocent and loving parents don't do that.

IMO I suspect he is the one who is physically responsible for his daughter's death so he knows she is deceased and the last thing he wants is for anyone to ever find out what happened or where her remains are.. I also suspect he and members of his family have made certain her remains will never be found..
As I see it they know exactly where she is so why would any of them waste their precious time searching for her. All they are interested in doing is keeping up the pretense she was abducted and denying they believe she is deceased.
Since day one all any of them have ever stated was they hope someone else sees her and finds her. And they know damn well that ain't ever gonna happen.JMHOOTS

I agree with you, but LE shouldn't name someone, a murder suspect or a kid disappearance suspect, in drug court, if they're not willing to follow through. That's prejudicial, beyond belief...& since they're now backing away from that, I hope Tommy's lawyer is forging ahead. I'm so confused & disappointed by this LE. I really, really thought they were further ahead in this case. geesh...

Dodie, love your recent posts on this subject.

I agree with you 100 percent. LE now say, ok, no suspects, but we all know what we heard in court in regards to Tommy, and LE never addressed it at all, and now there is no suspects. But there are suspects and they are all locked up, imo. I mean seriously, without a body and the word of a liar against another liar, is not enough to prosecute this case SADLY. They need Misty to turn and tell the truth, but she wont because I think her and Ron have some weird pact, shes proving she really is the best girlfriend he ever had, says Teresa Neves.

I cant even imagine if LE name Ron in official capacity, based on the almost melt down from a few of his supporters after the reporter said Ron is a POI. I dont think anyone was lying, I think its the truth and anyone who cares about Haleigh Cummings, who truly cares about her should not care who is implicated if it leads to bringing her back for a PROPER burial and justice.

The thing here is... is that there is no body, you cant clear anyone when you dont know what has happened. I know some think Ron would never do anything to his daughter, but it is possible for Ronald to have advised Misty to medicate the child, we do know they had talked that night on the phone, so logic just says, considering what has happened is unknown, no one can be cleared at all. And if Ronald left work or was seen other places that night... it just does not look good, you can only give a convicted druggie the benefit of the doubt so many times.

Law Enforcement is giving Ron *the benefit of the doubt* not me.
They say he is not a suspect.
I have to respect their findings until such a time as that changes.
So far, to my knowledge, it has not.

Thanks for all the links to the *not a suspect* and then *arrested* cases.
Appreciate it.

Dodie, love your recent posts on this subject.

I agree with you 100 percent. LE now say, ok, no suspects, but we all know what we heard in court in regards to Tommy, and LE never addressed it at all, and now there is no suspects. But there are suspects and they are all locked up, imo. I mean seriously, without a body and the word of a liar against another liar, is not enough to prosecute this case SADLY. They need Misty to turn and tell the truth, but she wont because I think her and Ron have some weird pact, shes proving she really is the best girlfriend he ever had, says Teresa Neves.

I cant even imagine if LE name Ron in official capacity, based on the almost melt down from a few of his supporters after the reporter said Ron is a POI. I dont think anyone was lying, I think its the truth and anyone who cares about Haleigh Cummings, who truly cares about her should not care who is implicated if it leads to bringing her back for a PROPER burial and justice.
it's weird that you mention a pact, because early on, I got the impression, that Misty was suffering from the, 'ride or die' mentality. IDK who's suffering from what exactly, or who's covering for who, but not every single one of these people committed murder, & somebody could help his/her cause, by talking. These people are unusual, to say the least.

Law Enforcement is giving Ron *the benefit of the doubt* not me.
They say he is not a suspect.
I have to respect their findings until such a time as that changes.
So far, to my knowledge, it has not.

I understand where you are coming from, but seriously, the cops can lie to the public, they just can. I mean really, they really, really, really, can, so knowing that FACT, whatever they say about Ron or what they dont say, means nothing. I mean really, the LE, put Ronald Cummings in PRISON.

it's weird that you mention a pact, because early on, I got the impression, that Misty was suffering from the, 'ride or die' mentality. IDK who's suffering from what exactly, or who's covering for who, but not every single one of these people committed murder, & somebody could help his/her cause, by talking. These people are unusual, to say the least.

Dodie, the first few words I have always thought about Misty were ride or die. No kidding.

I understand where you are coming from, but seriously, the cops can lie to the public, they just can. I mean really, they really, really, really, can, so knowing that FACT, whatever they say about Ron or what they dont say, means nothing. I mean really, the LE, put Ronald Cummings in PRISON.

I agree and you're right. LE can 'lie'.
My opinion is they are not lying about Ron's involvement.
That said my mind is not set in stone and if LE comes out with something else saying he is complicit I can, and will, change my mind on a dime about him.

Ron is in PRISON for drug trafficking. Not a crime against his daughter.

That said my mind is not set in stone and if LE comes out with something else saying he is complicit I can, and will, change my mind on a dime about him.

Well, just using that logic thing, if the crime against Haleigh is unknown, which is a FACT, then you cant clear anyone, I mean no one knows what Ron said to Misty on that phone that night and its a FACT we know they talked. He could have said give Haleigh a pill, and something accidental happened like the wrong pill and Haleigh died. So, you cant rule out his involvement when so many possibilities still exist.

Well, just using that logic thing, if the crime against Haleigh is unknown, which is a FACT, then you cant clear anyone, I mean no one knows what Ron said to Misty on that phone that night and its a FACT we know they talked. He could have said give Haleigh a pill, and something accidental happened like the wrong pill and Haleigh died. So, you cant rule out his involvement when so many possibilities still exist.

If Ron told Misty to give Haleigh a pill, how would anyone possibly prove it? All Ron would have to do is say he didn't tell Misty to give Haleigh jack.

I get what ypu're saying...from a technical standpoint, but all of these people, including their lawyers, have made statements about the unsolved Haleigh case, being the reason they were targeted. Ron made a deal that included, for starters, him admitting to a gun fight with Joe. & then Tommy's lawyer tried to use his 'cooperation', in the Haleigh case as leverage, & then, in drug court, Tommy was called a suspect in the Haleigh case. & TN said, after the drug arrests, that the best thing for Ron, would be to find Haleigh. So, there is no way, in the world, to separate these 2 cases. They're so intertwined, you can't tell where 1 starts & the other stops. MOO. but, I do understand your point, because when it's all said & done, they really should be separate. But, this is the price a group of drug dealers pay, when they cover up a murder, (so well, that it's virtually unsolvable)...they get locked up anyway.

If Ron told Misty to give Haleigh a pill, how would anyone possibly prove it? All Ron would have to do is say he didn't tell Misty to give Haleigh jack.
If this were just a drug overdose, (I can't believe I just wrote 'just'), they could've blamed JO, (they blamed him of cold blooded murder anyway), No, I think something really horrible happened, & there's evidence. that's why they won't tell where she is. MOO.

That's true. My opinion is this...I really don't give a rat's a__ why Ron is in prison, I'm just glad he's there, and hope he stays for the rest of his life.:behindbar

They wouldnt be able to prove it. This is why this case is the way it is.

Message For Captain Johnny Greenwood.

You have stated...
"It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth"

I suggest considering you and the investigative team are fully aware family members have not told the truth since day one that you start applying some real pressure to those you know in Ron C's family who are flat out lying about the events of that night and what really happened to Haleigh Cummings.
It's been over two years now. The ONLY pressure applied, thus far, by PCSO has been to the Croslins.
IMHO You have let Ron's side of the family slither by long enough..
IT'S TIME to apply some real pressure to them. JMHO..

BTW.. Congratulations on your promotion. ( I think )

Message For Captain Johnny Greenwood.

You have stated...
"It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth"

I suggest considering you and the investigative team are fully aware family members have not told the truth since day one that you start applying some real pressure to those you know in Ron C's family who are flat out lying about the events of that night and what really happened to Haleigh Cummings.
It's been over two years now. The ONLY pressure applied, thus far, by PCSO has been to the Croslins.
IMHO You have let Ron's side of the family slither by long enough..
IT'S TIME to apply some real pressure to them. JMHO..

BTW.. Congratulations on your promotion. ( I think )

Thanks Emeralgem.
I hope and pray Capt. Greenwood gets and really hears this loud and clear message. P. S. Capt. Greenwood: This is a little girl's life. She's missing, probably dead. It's been over 2 years. DO YOUR JOB!!!

:jumping::jumping::jumping::applause::applause::

I agree with you, but LE shouldn't name someone, a murder suspect or a kid disappearance suspect, in drug court, if they're not willing to follow through. That's prejudicial, beyond belief...& since they're now backing away from that, I hope Tommy's lawyer is forging ahead. I'm so confused & disappointed by this LE. I really, really thought they were further ahead in this case. geesh...

Hmmm, rather "unusual" way to conduct a missing child investigation; name someone a suspect in a missing child case (who turns out not to actually be a suspect...) during their drug case hearing, in court no less, and declare a missing child case a homicide without having to provide any evidence that justifies the change in the status of the case... I sure hope a higher entity (FBI, CJD...) is listening and watching in this case!!

My gosh, two years and NO Suspects? Why won't LE call in "fresh eyes" ? I mean, they aren't getting anywhere. There is something seriously wrong, when you can't clear those within the home of the victim first! (that is the first step) The ONLY person who has been "cleared" and that "cleared" hasn't been recanted was the AC guy.

Thanks Emeralgem.
I hope and pray Capt. Greenwood gets and really hears this loud and clear message. P. S. Capt. Greenwood: This is a little girl's life. She's missing, probably dead. It's been over 2 years. DO YOUR JOB!!!

:jumping::jumping::jumping::applause::applause::

Well, I think some and I am not trying to be rude, aren't really seeing the OBVIOUS here. Ron and Misty are the people who were in charge of Haleigh when she went missing. Misty is lying, and Ron knows this and was found face down in the dirt with Misty, who AFTER their divorce got Ronalds name on her lower back. These two, are now in PRISON. We have to face the facts that the cops can not beat the truth out of Misty or Ron, or Tommy, and maybe even Hope Sykes, we all know she would do anything for Ronald.

At least the cops have gotten their "several" POI's off the street. Applying pressure via prison is the only thing they can do until one of them grows a conscience or finds God or something, thats just how it is! It is very frustrating for all of us who just want justice for Haleigh, no matter who did what!

Are Misty & Ron in General Pop or are they in solitary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove