Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I read, he is still in the "slammer." Where it says "released from custody," I think that this means released from one facility to another.

:jail:

Not that I want to keep the drama going now that it has been figured out but, I am curious about what issue he had in Escambia County court. That's not the county where his prison is located.

Whoa! I didn't start this thread! LOL, I don't even know how!

Seriously, this is a crazy deal, but I just got an e mail from someone I trust for information. RC's apparently still in custody and on his way to the Brevard County Sheriff for some reason.

"I personally called the prison. Said he was in route to Brevard County Sheriff."

So, take it or leave it, just letting you know what I was told.

This is weird. IMO, the only person he would cover for, besides himself, is Misty. Do you think it's possible he has been talking about her? I've been going with the belief that he wouldn't cover for the murderer of his child, but would cover for accessory. But now, IDK what to think. In her last interview, she seemed very defensive when it came to RC...like she was building a defense against things she heard he was saying. Of course, we didn't hear anything he had to say, but I did get the strong impression that she was playing defense. And for the first time, IMO, she came across as guilty of something.

lol. This is like when the body turned up by SA family property. You think there may finally be a break only to feel disappointed and right back at the beginning.

So sorry I posted the wrong information yesterday and added to the confusion. :blushing:
I have seen many a screw up with bookings and prison information (remember the "other" Donna Brock?) and it was too much of a coinky dink that both Ronald Cummings were out to court on the same day but coinky dinks do happen!

I have checked court records with Escambia and Brevard County and found no records for RC or any of the usual suspects.
I am thinking it may have to do with either Federal, his appeal, new evidence, or witness for someone else. I guess what I am really saying here is ... I have absolutely no clue :)

He sure gets around... more than I do anyway...

so many jails, so little time...

It makes sense that he'd be out for court but why so many different counties?

I just don't think I'll be able to believe this unless he knocks on my front door. This is surreal.

What if the logs were messed up and the person Papa called was looking at what we were looking at? I remember one time in the Scanner Forum they had the wrong mug shot on the wrong intake docs.

I just can't believe this. I can't.

I don't believe it either Kimster. And you're right , they have screwed up with wrong info b4, who's to say they haven't done it again. I just can't believe it! I have got to see it first!!!

He sure gets around... more than I do anyway...

so many jails, so little time...

It makes sense that he'd be out for court but why so many different counties?

A big case or several cases involving part of his plea deal? Guns & drugs come to mind, possibly big dealing? Big operation? hmmm

From what I read, he is still in the "slammer." Where it says "released from custody," I think that this means released from one facility to another.

:jail:

In the facility where I was Booking/Classification Lieutenant, the inmate who is transferred to another location for court would still show on our headcount as a permanent inmate, but counted as a 'stickout'. The official headcount was done several times a day as well as at night. The 'stickout' would not be included as an inhouse, but counted on our Golden Eagle Booking software as a permanent inmate for our Department of Corrections billing.

When transferring an inmate to another jurisdiction for court we would printout a rap sheet and a photo booking page to accompany the inmate. In the Booking software, the inmate would show a release time to whatever jurisdiction he/she went to. The public site would just show as released.

RC could be going to court in another jurisdiction, or he could have been transferred to another prison. It is common to 'swap out' inmates with other prisons for many reasons. OR RC could be being sent to a less secure prison. It actually could be any number of things.

I do not believe RC has been released from state custody. That is just IMO, though. He could be in any small county jail waiting to go to court. There is no set time the booking computer has to be updated for the public. Believe me, the facility RC may be at may knows exactly what their headcount should be. Just before every headcount, a printout will be done for the exact inhouse count. All of the inhouse inmates may not be shown on the public site.

Anyway, that is all I have to say about that, LOL!

MOO's

I should not even post this because I do not have a link, but some 18 child victims had been rescued by authorities with a huge interstate child *advertiser censored* ring. It was either last week or toward the end of the week before. Does anyone remember reading about this?

I thought of Haleigh and so many of the missing children when I read about that. I know I am probably wishing for the impossible, but could Haleigh have been rescued and Ronald be getting to see her? Could be be quietly being held in Federal Custody?

IDK. Has anyone found out anything at all?

Ronald Movement
+ WBG relative DanLook... still has this status also
+ JoePYT... booked last night
= a lot of coincidences; if you ask me.

All other players still show they are still "in their rooms" at their new addresses :jail:

Keeping fingers crossed that we will soon have the answers we seek. :please:

Okay, I have gone to the Florida Department of Corrections site, and see the 'released from the Department by court order'. BUT, if you look at the release date at the bottom, it still has a release date of 2024. No way he could have gain enough 'good time' for release. He would have to go in front of the parole board for any early release. IMO, he is in the custody of a county SO for now. Court order in this case may even mean a subpoena to court for a case other than his own.

I will have a stroke if he is out of state custody permanently. I do not believe this for one moment!

MOO

Say what??? I have to believe he is still in custody and any reports that indicate otherwise are only indicative of his being in transport from on facility to another. I've never believed Ronald was responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance. I'm on the fence when it comes to cover up and obstruction. He's definitely guilty of felony drug trafficking and for the non criminal offenses of marrying the key to his daughter's disappearance and not being able to stay away from her after the split up that maybe never was, and for generally being like an idiot. He definitely belongs in jail. I'm not so great at understanding court documents, but his appeals were denied, were they not? All this movement must mean something, have some relevance to either HaLeigh's disappearance or some other major case. All MOO

After nearly having a heart attack over the beginning of this thread (some posts moved over from another thread that I had posted in), I found this by Levi posted last night:

Now we learn that Ronald is still in custody, and in transit to Brevard County, Florida. It is unknown the reason for the transfer to the county jail.

http://www.examiner.com/article/what-is-going-on-with-ronald-cummings

Levi is wondering if RC has turned jailhouse snitch and trying to get time shaved from his sentence for his testimony. Although there were documents posted (dated June 22nd) about his appeal. I'm still confused why he was in Santa Rosa County. Then transported to Brevard? Those counties aren't even close!

So which is it? Is he out for good? In transit? Or did somebody screw up big time?

No early release fro RC, please! :please:

Florida Department of Corrections says this for RLC and it says the same for the black older RC too who was sentenced to LIFE (WTH?):

OUT OF DEPT. CUSTODY BY COURT ORDER

Both are still listed under Inmate Population search results but not under Inmate Release search results. :waitasec:

Black RC says his Current Custody is CLOSE, RLC's says his Current Custody is MEDIUM. That doesn't sound "released" to me.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/searchall.asp?Action=Find&SexOffOnly=0

Incidentally, there have been four people in Florida prisons named Ronald Cummings. I'm thinking it's not a good omen to give that name to an infant.

I should not even post this because I do not have a link, but some 18 child victims had been rescued by authorities with a huge interstate child *advertiser censored* ring. It was either last week or toward the end of the week before. Does anyone remember reading about this?

I thought of Haleigh and so many of the missing children when I read about that. I know I am probably wishing for the impossible, but could Haleigh have been rescued and Ronald be getting to see her? Could be be quietly being held in Federal Custody?

IDK. Has anyone found out anything at all?

Operation Orion 190 Child Predators Arrested 18 Victims Rescued

Here are links:

http://mysapolitics.com/operation-orion-190-child-predators-arrested-18-victims-rescued/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ldren-saved-predators-arrested_n_1581748.html

The arrests took place in May. One article says many of the cases under Operation Orion began with a child or teen chatting with someone he or she met online. That doesn't seem to apply to little HaLeigh.

If these aren't acceptable links, just search for "18 child victims had been rescued by authorities".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back