Ronald Cummings is back in Putnam County Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that has to tell him they are interested in putting him in jail.

And keeping him there... Anyone know IF Shoemaker is STILL his attorney, and IF he would represent Ron C on these drug charges?

On February 3, 2010, arrest warrants were issued for the arrest of Ronald Lemyles Cummings and Misty Janette Croslin, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's office. These warrants were issued because of drug charges stemming from the purchase of prescription medication from undercover investigators at the time of their arrest on January 20, 2010.
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6279589.php

Misty Janette Croslin, DOB: 12/09/1991 –
Two (2) Counts of trafficking in Prescription Medications (Additional Bond – $400,000.00) (Total Bond - $1,350,000)

Ronald Lemyles Cummings, DOB: 10/29/1983 –
Two (2) Counts of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Additional Bond – $400,000.00) (Total Bond - $900,000)

On February 3, 2010, arrest warrants were issued for the arrest of Ronald Lemyles Cummings and Misty Janette Croslin, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's office. These warrants were issued because of drug charges stemming from the purchase of prescription medication from undercover investigators at the time of their arrest on January 20, 2010.

I was wondering why we haven't seen the Investigative Report for that particular drug buy. I'm curious as to how many pills (and what kind) they sold in that transaction.

I totally agree. Isolation is best for the investigation, imo. It just seems odd that MC gets to watch tv amd RC has to beg for a paper, KWIM?

Also, if he is in isolation, he won't have to be worried about being stared at.:angel:

12.gif

I would like to know why we did not get Ron's jail audios? Oh why? I want to know what he said. TN claims he cried the whole time and asked about the search for Haleigh. I don't believe it...I just don't.

I would like to know why we did not get Ron's jail audios? Oh why? I want to know what he said. TN claims he cried the whole time and asked about the search for Haleigh. I don't believe it...I just don't.
Oh, I'm sure he cried. The big baby had to put on a show for his mommy.

Mad, RC was in Flagler and Putnam. Waiting on those videos too! These were St. Johns jail that were released.

Also, if he is in isolation, he won't have to be worried about being stared at.:angel:

12.gif

My God drip~drop, those eyes scared the be-jeezus out of me scrolling up from the bottom of the page!

(My, what big eyes you have...lol)

I have a feeling that the additional charges will not be noticed tonight on Nancy Grace, but then she hasn't really acknowledged the other charges either. I wish she would discuss Ron's charges. Hasn't he caught up with Misty on the Bond amount/

BBM

You were correct, lonetraveler, not a peep from Mizz Nancy tonight on RC's new bond amount!

I was wondering why we haven't seen the Investigative Report for that particular drug buy. I'm curious as to how many pills (and what kind) they sold in that transaction.
seems they were the buyers in this incident. i'm dying to see the reports, too.

Thanks, Indiana at Heart!

I also noticed an interview with Sheriff Hardy at that link also. Look to the lower right side and you will see it. It was dated today.

I really, really like Sheriff Hardy! :biggrin:

Misty Janette Croslin, DOB: 12/09/1991 –
Two (2) Counts of trafficking in Prescription Medications (Additional Bond – $400,000.00) (Total Bond - $1,350,000)

Ronald Lemyles Cummings, DOB: 10/29/1983 –
Two (2) Counts of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Additional Bond – $400,000.00) (Total Bond - $900,000)

Those PC LE are sure nice. Ron obviously has not had ample time to make a complete search of the PC jail for Haleigh, so they bought him some more time by adding a couple of more charges.

Standing ovation for PC LEOs :dance::dance::dance:

I don't imagine Ronald is feeling too great tonight with the new charges!

IDK about Putnam County, but in my Parish when new charges are levied against an arrestee already in jail, that arrestee is brought back down to Booking and the new charges added. Then the arrestee signs the new charge sheet. Either at that time or soon after, RC would be given a copy of the new charges. He really may be sleeping under his bed tonight!

During the movement of a high profile arrestee or inmate, the halls would either be cleared or any other inmates/arrestees that are on the walk would have to turn and face the wall while the prisoner is on the walk.

The 'walk' is the hallway in the jail/detention center in the prisoner area. IDK about Putnam County, but here the hallway has a shaded area on either side where only the prisoners walk. The Officers walk in the center.

By now, RC is realizing that no one is playing and that this jail is small peanuts compared to the prison he will eventually wind up in.

It is my fervent hope that RC will face a minimum of 25 years with all of those charges. I hope that his prior record will be taken into consideration. Not sure if it will, but the ones he was on probation for should be.

Looks like it will fall on the Judge to be tough. Please God, let the Judge be a crusty old fellow that believes in maximum sentences.

MOO's

Those PC LE are sure nice. Ron obviously has not had ample time to make a complete search of the PC jail for Haleigh, so they bought him some more time by adding a couple of more charges.

Give ya the warm fuzzies, eh?

:p

Well, raisincharlie, we know that Ronald has searched under his cot for Haleigh.

I agree...............standing ovation for PC LEO's and the Sheriff!!!!

I don't imagine Ronald is feeling too great tonight with the new charges!

IDK about Putnam County, but in my Parish when new charges are levied against an arrestee already in jail, that arrestee is brought back down to Booking and the new charges added. Then the arrestee signs the new charge sheet. Either at that time or soon after, RC would be given a copy of the new charges. He really may be sleeping under his bed tonight!

During the movement of a high profile arrestee or inmate, the halls would either be cleared or any other inmates/arrestees that are on the walk would have to turn and face the wall while the prisoner is on the walk.

The 'walk' is the hallway in the jail/detention center in the prisoner area. IDK about Putnam County, but here the hallway has a shaded area on either side where only the prisoners walk. The Officers walk in the center.

By now, RC is realizing that no one is playing and that this jail is small peanuts compared to the prison he will eventually wind up in.

It is my fervent hope that RC will face a minimum of 25 years with all of those charges. I hope that his prior record will be taken into consideration. Not sure if it will, but the ones he was on probation for should be.

Looks like it will fall on the Judge to be tough. Please God, let the Judge be a crusty old fellow that believes in maximum sentences.

MOO's

Thank you so much friend for some informative detail from someone familiar w correctional environments. :)

And I agree Sheriff Grady seems like a no nonsense, nuts-n-bolts kinda guy.
SmallSherifficon.jpg

I wanna hear/see Ron's visit with TN,too. Should be interesting.

Does Flagler County at least have audio of the jailhouse visits? I want to hear Ron and Teresa's visit. Oh forget it. They would just be pandering for the press anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member