Ronald Cummings Knows Where Haleigh Is: Needs $35,000 to get her back safe.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought Tim Miller was going to do a serach in satsuma?
Hmmmm, I wonder why he hasn't done it? IT seemed to me that he was on tv and going to do this search?

He said from the start that he wasn't going to search soon, but was going to wait until the seasonal die-back of undergrowth.

I expect the rat came from a trap. Some of them decapitate, at least halfway. I don't mean to cast any aspersions to anybody's hunting skills but rats can move pretty fast and have vicious teeth and are not easy to catch in order to decapitate without trapping them.

Unless maybe it was the sort of rat that comes from a pet store?

Heres my theory.

Misty knows who has Haleigh. Ron needs the 35K to try and convince Misty to talk. Maybe Hank will get a cut too. He might know who has Haleigh (Im thinking its someone related to the Croslins).

If Ron gets that money, he gets his daughter back, and Misty and the Croslin clan go away.

I dont know......something about Misty and her family feels REALLY shady to me.

Oh, I believe the Croslins for the most part are shady, but I don't believe they had anything to do with HaLeigh being missing. jmo

Its quite possible in some way, they did have something to do with Haleigh going missing.
I'm wondering if its thru acquaintence or knowledge. jmo

He said from the start that he wasn't going to search soon, but was going to wait until the seasonal die-back of undergrowth.

I thought that he was going to search on the saturday after he got in the middle of this last fiasco with all the phone calls etc?

What was that all about anyway.....

I thought that he was going to search on the saturday after he got in the middle of this last fiasco with all the phone calls etc?

What was that all about anyway.....
They did do that search. It was about Misty telling them where to look - in a certain location, under a rose. They found the rose, but no Haleigh.

They did do that search. It was about Misty telling them where to look - in a certain location, under a rose. They found the rose, but no Haleigh.

I keep hearing talk about a rose. Can someone point me in the right direction so that I can read up on it? Links?

Here you go:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4105264&highlight=rose#post4105264

That article and others preceding it on that page should get you read up nicely. :)

In this one, from the 1st of September, they report that Tim Miller will be back in 4-6 weeks to conduct another search.

I just don't know how I missed that! Is there a thread about the rose? Why would Misty divulge that little bit of info? and they actually found the rose where she told them to look! What is going on here?

I just don't know how I missed that! Is there a thread about the rose? Why would Misty divulge that little bit of info? and they actually found the rose where she told them to look! What is going on here?
It's crazy & creepy, isn't it?

There wasn't a thread dedicated to it, but starting on August 28th, there was quite a bit of discussion in the Ron #11 thread, the Misty#5 thread, the BREAKING NEWS: Misty Failed Polygraph Test thread, and the thread downstairs...

A "Search this thread" for "Rose" on each one should quickly show you the places to start on each. :)

Am I having a false memory, but weren't they going to search another area (I can't remember where) and then Misty came up with the rose story and so they searched that area instead and found the rose, but nothing else. Maybe a diversionary tactic.

Am I having a false memory, but weren't they going to search another area (I can't remember where) and then Misty came up with the rose story and so they searched that area instead and found the rose, but nothing else. Maybe a diversionary tactic.

Lexington

Morning! I thought the same thing. But you know, there was not one report that i can recall, saying they did anything other than find the rose. I would have been digging up the ground below the rose, just to be safe. It was stated that they were looking for disturbed ground, HUH? from 7 months ago? all i can say is wow! Not that i am LE or know what LE does but to me it just seems common sense that you are not going to find newly disturbed ground 7 months later......JMO

diversions & more diversions, JMHO

Exactly my opinion. Coming up with something that she thinks people want to hear.

But how did she know about the rose being at that location? Something is wrong with that picture. Where did the rose come from? was it hers? was it there as a memorial to Haleigh? Who put it there? Why would LE look there for a rose if it had nothing to do with Haleigh? I would imagine that Misty was asked those questions but what were the answers?

I read that TES had already searched that area and Misty told them to go back? To me that would suggest that Haleigh is there somewhere and Misty was concerned because they had not found her the first time? I just don't know what to think about this girl. When they searched the same area before did they not find a rose then or did they see it and dismissed it as to being trash?

But how did she know about the rose being at that location? Something is wrong with that picture. Where did the rose come from? was it hers? was it there as a memorial to Haleigh? Who put it there? Why would LE look there for a rose if it had nothing to do with Haleigh? I would imagine that Misty was asked those questions but what were the answers?

I read that TES had already searched that area and Misty told them to go back? To me that would suggest that Haleigh is there somewhere and Misty was concerned because they had not found her the first time? I just don't know what to think about this girl. When they searched the same area before did they not find a rose then or did they see it and dismissed it as to being trash?

I am trying to look for the thread that would best answer your questions about the rose. I was looking for the TM new search thread. I know we talked about it somewhere.

I just did a search for "rose" and asked to see the posts. Geez....wish I would have thought of that an hour ago. The rose discussion is in the Ron......$35,000 thread.

still looking and I can't seem to find it ....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back