Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron has always reminded me of a young charles manson, honestly sex with young girls, having babies with them (lucky none to Misty!) turns them onto drugs, works with their minds, turns on the charm...............and if not caught could of lead or maybe did lead to more criminal activity.............JMOO

This has probably been said, but I think Ron has been in medical isolation because of his drug addiction. If someone is locked into county jail, would the county be required to continue a pre existing medical treatment? such as a methadone treatment? If that's so, it sure wouldn't be fair to the other addicts. But as we've seen in the past, Ron is treated with kid gloves.

I REALLY REALLY hope the jailhouse interviews stop ASAP. I really do think ronald was sending a message to mc re the 3 minutes here, here and here........."stick to the plan mc". The threat of killing somone is directed right at her forehead.........."you talk; you die". The manson comparison is uncanny! rc is the mastermind of this whole cluster. He had his "follower" mc who carried out his requests; ronald has been the common denominator all along. I really hope he is deprived of ANY newspapers as well; so he won't know what is going on and it will drive him NUTS! Just the mere fact that he is no longer in control "in person" has to be getting to him......deprive him of his "newspaper" would put that noose a little tighter around him!

If this has already been discussed, I apologize in advance! My question: Do any of you really think Ron might attempt suicide?? I'm not sure why he's on "suicide watch"- or if he still is- but I just can't picture him trying to harm himself. He seems way too egotistical and self-serving. I also agree w/previous posters who are taking his request (to Mommy) for a cross necklace with a huge grain-- no, make that BOULDER!!- of salt. RC claims he wants to "keep God close to [his] heart"??? Huh. He is, imo, sounding more and more desperate; all these lies and coverups and anger and now he has lost almost all ability to control situations/people. Behind bars, he is unable to "spin" his stories and spoon-feed his version(s) of events to the media; no wonder he was practically BEGGING that reporter to get him daily newspapers. And what about poor Junior? WHO is caring for him now- does anyone know? I'll bet those rusty wheels in his brain are trying to spin faster and faster as he sits... and sits... for hour upon HOUR, day upon day, trying to think of how he can minimize his drug charges so that it looks as if he was somehow trying to find out what happened to Haleigh as he counted out "roxies" and lortabs... But oh yeah! I "forgot," he already made it clear that he doesn't do drugs:liar: !! Didn't he have a CLUE that LE was watching him and Misty CLOSELY, like, 24-7?!! Did he think they had just decided he was uninvolved and given up the investigation? That maybe poor little Haleigh was already considered a "cold case"? Did RC ever CONSIDER that being a drug dealer or even in the same vehicle or home with known druggies/dealers just was not a good idea? Did he not realize how incredibly immoral, irresponsible and flat-out CRIMINAL it was to be caught with any illegal substance? (remember that it wasn't "possession", no, ole Ron chose to involve himself with trafficking of narcotics---TRAFFICKING!!!) Did he think the would win "Father-of-the-Year" in handcuffs, that his remaining child would be allowed to REMAIN in his custody after these new charges? He long ago showed how much he "valued" his kids' safety by choosing the criminally inept Misty Croslin to serve as surrogate mother for his babies while he was at work (and look what happened) and then he goes on to MARRY the "b*tch"!!! It's just one incredibly bad decision after another after... (you get the picture! sorry to get O/T by rambling)... This guy just honestly AMAZES me with the way he has CHOSEN to live his life; keep Junior AWAY from him, please, how much more damage (and, sadly, but probably, death) is he going to cause???:furious:

I want to know how he REALLY feels about CS getting custody of Junior.

Gosh *I* just wanna know how annmarie really feels....lolol :crazy:

:parrot:

Kathy, I think we have only heard one of the phone calls the reporter has had with him. At the begining of that phone call we heard the reporter says something about now where were we.

Thanks for the link-that is what I wanted to see.. And I hope we get to hear at some point any other jailhouse interviews that were done. Hopefully his visit with TN.
Katharine

i was thinking about you yesterday, wondering where you were, hadn't seen you around.... i thought, well, maybe you just got lost in your closet.. :)

nice to see you again! :)

(bbm) As long as stilts isn't locked in her closet...
Pouting_Smiley.gif
hate when I'm locked in my cage...
:snooty:

[Snipped]

Evidently losing one child didn't wake him up and incredibly, he goes on to traffic drugs. Yes, very bad decisions for a long time now it seems.

What do these decisions tell us? It tells me plenty about his character or lack thereof.

Yes agree, they indicate a little more goin on than lack of "Big Picture Thinking" lol (per Dr. Marshall). :shakehead:

Where are y'all drawing the conclusion that he was on suicide watch? There are many reasons to isolate certain jail inmates... threats of suicide is only one of them.
LE's objective right now is to keep Ron apart from Misty and Tommy and the rest of them, to see if their stories match up. He could be kept isolated from other inmates because of the threats he's made to kill whoever took Haleigh. Some joker with a warped sense of humor could crack a joke around him, and Ron would be on him like white on rice and choke him to death before the guards could intervene.
There is no way Ron would ever off himself.... other people, maybe, but he thinks too much of himself to deprive the rest of the world of his charm and good looks.

I worked in suicide prevention after losing a very close loved one to suicide. So I would never say never or dismiss the possibility but I tend to agree w you--he does not seem likely to turn the anger inward or direct it at himself. He has a very high opinion of himself, and I think even to get depressed, you gotta be honest w at least yourself about your feelings... not likely IMO.

This has probably been said, but I think Ron has been in medical isolation because of his drug addiction. If someone is locked into county jail, would the county be required to continue a pre existing medical treatment? such as a methadone treatment? If that's so, it sure wouldn't be fair to the other addicts. But as we've seen in the past, Ron is treated with kid gloves.
He could be in isolation for withdrawal. Inmates admitted into Florida county jails on methadone are not continued on the drug. From what I have read, only pregnant inmates are continued on methadone (if they were already on it before they were incarcerated). Withdrawal from methadone can have horrible results on the baby and for this reason they continue treatment.

I don't think Ron would commit suicide, but he may have said he was thinking about it (when booked into FC) to stay out of GP. He didn't know how bad isolation could be. He could have been in isolation for any number of reasons though.

The discussion came up because Wednesday visitations are reserved for prisoners being held either on a Medical or an Administrative hold. I believe he was in the latter category.

I worked in suicide prevention and lost a very close loved one to suicide. So I would never say never or exclude the possibility but I tend to agree w you--he does not seem likely to turn the anger inward or direct it at himself. He has a very high opinion of himself, and I think even to get depressed, you gotta be honest w at least yourself about your feelings... not likely IMO.

Me too Kiki..

In the booking log for today, is that the photo of Ron from 1/20?

[I do apologize for all the questions, but I can't view photos when I'm logged in here. IHNI why & welcome advice from anyone who knows.]

In the booking log for today, is that the photo of Ron from 1/20?

[I do apologize for all the questions, but I can't view photos when I'm logged in here. IHNI why & welcome advice from anyone who knows.]

i think so, it is the one in the blue shirt and he is still wearing his chain....

Ronald loves himself to commit suicide.

I respectfully but wholeheartedly disagree...Ron C has revealed some very distressing and disturbing traits of an EGO run amok, but he doesn't love himself.. JMO

To coin Dr. Vaknin's phrase it's actually more like malignant self-love but even that is actually a misnombre. Here's a synopsis from his book (by the same name) on the narcissist and their capacity to love (bbm):

When the personality is rigid to the point of being unable to change in reaction to changing circumstances - we say that it is disordered. Such a person takes behavioral, emotional, and cognitive cues exclusively from others. His inner world is, so to speak, vacated. His True Self is dilapidated and dysfunctional. Instead he has a tyrannical and delusional False Self. Such a person is incapable of loving and of living. He cannot love others because he cannot love himself. He loves his reflection, his surrogate self. And he is incapable of living because life is a struggle towards, a striving, a drive at something. In other words: life is change. He who cannot change cannot live.

The narcissist is an actor in a monodrama, yet forced to remain behind the scenes. The scenes take center stage, instead. The Narcissist does not cater at all to his own needs. Contrary to his reputation, the Narcissist does not "love" himself in any true sense of the word.

He feeds off other people, who hurl back at him an image that he projects to them. This is their sole function in his world: to reflect, to admire, to applaud, to detest - in a word, to assure him that he exists. Otherwise, the narcissist feels (others) have no right to tax his time, energy or emotions.

I'm no psychaitrist and this is no professional dx but I think that pretty well sums up my impressions from what I know of RC. JMO :twocents:

I think rc would attemt to kill himself in a dramatic fashion if had access to a gun and he was going to get accused of murder anyway. I also think he wouldnt just kill himself.

I fear for crystal and jr if he gets out. He is going to be very angry that she has jr. If she gets full custody, he will blow.

Not once, have they mentioned jr being with his mother and he is going to be ok with her. tn and rc have avoided that. they are both upset about this change...imo. rc had total control over jr (just the way he likes it), no, he will not handle this well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson