Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the times he hung up was when the OP ask him Haleigh birthdate. I say he hung up because he didn't know.

OMG could you imagine what NG and others would say if Crystal didn't know Haleigh's birthdate. She'd be lynched!

I would guess that he is answering questions that he is being asked by the journalist. He isn't on the phone alone. I can't imagine why he is making this call but then he isn't saying anything that could affect a trial.

I see that one of the LE in the article said that Ron was at work when Haleigh went missing. At least someone is getting that right. I still don't believe that Ron is responsible for Haleigh being missing or dead. I also believe if Misty had ever told him something happened to Haleigh and she knew what it was and who did it...there would have been hell to pay. Regardless of the choices Ron has made in his life I believe that he loves his daughter and had nothing to do with her missing. Hopefully we will see.

Yes, he is right...he is going to prison...he knows it and he knows why. I hope LE can get the truth out of Misty so poor little Haleigh can come home and who ever harmed her will be put away. Misty has kept her mouth shut tight so far and I will be surprised if she opens it now. She either doesn't know what happened or she is not telling. She might not have even been involved but some of her friends might have been. I hope someone talks.

BBM...I highly suspect IF and when they ever get the truth out of Misty we'll find out Ron C is the one who harmed her..
And, could be Ronald was at work when Haleigh was moved to a certain destination, however I highly suspect he wasn't at work when the incident occurred for her to have to be taken to a certain destination.... Ronald knows his daughter never went missing..I suspect others in his family are aware of this fact too.... Hopefully they will be brought to justice too...JMO

This dude sure as hell has had a lot of "setbacks." Was it a "setback" with all those teen girls you shacked up with Ronald? How many other children are out there that you're not supporting Ronald? Is that a setback? Were all those drug arrests "setbacks?"

This is a man who has had one too many "setbacks." I think it is time to realize he is just a deadbeat criminal. I know people wanted to paint him as a troubled man getting his life together, to me it seems like he is just a punk who thinks he can get away with anything he wants and has his mommy there to make excuses for him and blame everyone else for his problems.

It also seems to me he acts on impulse and does anything he wants without regard for anyone else. Which is scary. He wants to do drugs? He does drugs. He wants to sleep with underage girls, he sleeps with them, introduced them to the drug/alcohol lifestyle, gets em pregnant and then dumps em. He wants to decapitate rats and harass people with them, he does it. He wants to divorce a woman who is suspicious in his childs missing person investigation, he does it and then starts trafficking drugs with her. He thinks he can do whatever he wants.

After Ron graduated High School, his mommy and GGS should have said “Get the hello off the couch and either join the military, get a job or find a way to go to school”. Really, they act like we’re so concerned about the children, at their age, with what life has dealt them both, this was the best they could do! Oh, and by the way, why don’t we hear anything about his daddy, where’s he? What does he do for a living?

I would guess that he is answering questions that he is being asked by the journalist. He isn't on the phone alone. I can't imagine why he is making this call but then he isn't saying anything that could affect a trial.

[Snipped]

I'm not so sure this interview couldn't affect a trial. Why would an innocent person who was only buying cigarettes resign himself to prison time?

It sounds to me like RC knows they've got him dead to rights.

In the interview Ron makes it sound like he was surprised when he got in the vehicle that Misty was in there also..... didn't Teresa mention already that he was suppose to meet Misty after working that day?

Something just ain't right about this interview - my hinky meter's about to destruct.

ITA!!

What's the real reason he called to give an interview?

Just to tell us all he didn't pay for the tatoo on her backside? I think not.

A message to Misty?

If so, what's the message? Cya in 15 to 25? um, no I don't think that's it.

Darling, we are so screwed?

OR,

how about,

LE thinks they can lock me up 24 hours a day,

and

not let me out but for a shower,

and

I can still reach out, and get who I want, when I want.

I'm still in control, and I still have the power, so be afraid, be very afraid,

bhahahaha!!!

Oh, I don't know, it's just a guess on my part. :)

It makes no sense to me either. Does anyone have a guess about why he did that? Maybe to add to the drama? Maybe he thought it would sound more realistic?

I can't begin to guess.

Perhaps he wasn't expecting the question,

and

they weren't following the script,

so

he was caught off guard,

and needed to retreat,

to think,

but

they called back, dam,

and,

it wasn't suppose to be about her,

it was about him,

and

how dare they make it about her,

with questions like her birthday, and what she was wearing, her hair and eye color, height, and weight, and

when she was seen last.......

Oh my, I'm far too opinionated... sorry.

I will bet if he doesn't know anything about the disappeance of Haleigh, he sure wishes he did, because to give up that info is a definite deal with the DA when it comes time for sentencing.

Why did he hang up / disconnect from the 911 operator? TWICE? Not like they only had 1 phone between them. If he felt there were better people to call, then why didn't he call them on his phone? Why hang up on the only link to LE's help?

I don't think they wanted LE to know she had a phone, because it had too much info on it, and even deleted, LE could still get to it. So, imo, they were trying to hide the fact that she had a phone. But that didn't work for very long.

I remember wondering the first day or two as to whether she had a phone or not, thinking he was the only one with a phone. That would have made some wee little bit of sense to hanging up because he had better people to call.

He wanted to let TN know she needed to get there, and they were holding up the line, so he had to hang up, because he depends on his mom to be his calvary. moo

ETA; wouldn't her phone pings tell them where she was that night? Unless she left her phone at home on purpose, of course.....but what if people called her, and she didn't answer,,,I was asleep, I was exhausted...

jmooc...:)

I will bet if he doesn't know anything about the disappeance of Haleigh, he sure wishes he did, because to give up that info is a definite deal with the DA when it comes time for sentencing.

Well, I bet if he didn't know anything about her disappearance, he would make something up, because he's real good at doing that, imo.

Imo, even though it looks like LE is after Misty, they are really after RC, and they know he isn't going to confess, so they are trying to scare her into telling them, thus the huge bond, and long jail term. But I remember her saying in the beginning to someone on her phone, that they were trying to "break her" but they were NEVER going to break her.

Her test of loyalty to RC is now, and if loyalty isn't enough, threats might be.

How afraid are the people around him that he desires to scare?

How loyal are the undereducated, troubled teens to him, and for how long?

I think Misty thinks they are in this together, for one, because they were both there when it happened, and she's been told she's just as guilty as he is because she helped him cover it up.

She is so gullible, and at the same time so loyal to her hubby, yep, in her eyes they are still a couple.
The big bad policemen, trying to entrap her with her words and actions.
She is stronger than them. deviant, untrusting soul.

I don't think she knows where Haleigh is anyway. She could guess, like which bridge, but she wasn't there for that part, just my opinion.

He wouldn't trust her with that knowledge.

But he knows, imo, and he could turn this into a deal for himself, and let her rot in jail, without batting an eye, imo.

She is so screwed, and he plans to squeal, with, she only recently told me, blah blah blah.....

and if they let him scurry away like a rat, I will be so mad.

But I so expect it to happen this way.... moo

From the sounds of that call, it appears as if there was only one phone between them. At the end of the tape he is yelling, "Give me my f#$#g phone".

If there was only one phone, how was Misty calling Ronald as he was pulling into the driveway? IIRC, she also said at one time she ran into the bedroom to get the phone to call Ronald and that is when she noticed Haleigh missing.
The stories should never change if the truth is being told. IMO

Where is Haleigh!!!!!

ETA/ Ron might have needed his phone back because it had pre programmed numbers in it.

Something just ain't right about this interview - my hinky meter's about to destruct.

The biggest hink is the "set back in my life" comment - like his life was actually going somewhere. Guess his aspirations of being the Putnam County drug lord are shot now. :D

Dang I actually had to read the story that makes him so innocent of walking to the car after someone called him and misty was there. He was booked on three trafficking charges. I suppose he needed 3 packs of smokes and got called over to the car 3 times. Hey I did math, I'm excited at the results.

893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $100,000.00
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $150,000.00
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $250,000.00
$500,000.00

LaLaw.....why is he in AD SEG? Suicide ideations?

Not really, because I think RC might love himself too much to harm himself. I should have used the term 'protective custody' because he is a high profile arrestee and someone may want to harm him. Administrative Lockdown is the wrong term and I shouldn't have used it. That is for arrestees/inmates who have infractions of rules, or someone who has to be watched and kept separated from other inmates.

Plus, he is an unsentenced arrestee. If he is in a cell alone, he cannot interact with someone who may be getting out of jail soon and get this person to pass (verbal) messages to anyone on the outside to maybe his supplier, persons he may have sold drugs to, etc. Bottom line, he is high profile and it is for his safety, IMO. This case has national attention.

You have had much more experience than me, so you would have a better idea as to why, IMO.

:smile:

Not only is he being held in single cell to keep him safe, he is away from everyone else. IMO, this is to prevent a jailhouse snitch wannabe from fabricating a story. If there is no one close enough to talk to, LE won't have to deal with inmate #BR549 claiming Ronald made a jailhouse confession to him. again, jmo

Has he had any visits? I wonder how long before strangers start putting $$$ on his books......ala Casey Anthony. :crazy:

snipped for space [B said:
Why did she wait half an hour to call 911 that night? Why did she wait until Ronald allegedly got home?[/[/B]QUOTE]

BBM - Because he had the script she was to follow. jmo

I don't know why but I get these strange breakouts of snarkiness when I'm reading these comments.

From his one-man cell at the Flagler County jail Sunday, Ronald Cummings said he hasn’t been questioned yet about the disappearance of his daughter, Haleigh, but said her still open case made him a target.

The first sentence, the first excuse. I’m only in jail because I’m a target, not because I trafficked drugs.
“They told me their main focus is not putting me in jail, it was finding Haleigh,” Cummings said in a phone call to a Times-Union reporter.

Yes, well, I don’t think LE’s main focus is to put anybody in jail, just because. Rather they focus on investigating crimes and arrest the ones who are found breaking the law often or badly enough. But normally you don’t get put to jail just because you’re Ron Cummings and LE wants you locked up because that's illegal.

Cummings, 26, said the assertion was made after he was grabbed Wednesday evening after he stopped at a convenience store on U.S. 17 south of Palatka in San Mateo. When Cummings came out of the store after buying a pack of cigarettes he said he was called over to a car by a man he knew.

Does he ever buy anything other than cigarettes? Why did he climb in a car at a store parking lot? I’ve seen people I know at stores but I’ve never had any reason to enter their cars and hold a conference inside.

When he climbed in, his ex-wife, Misty Croslin, 18, was also inside.

That devious Misty, cropping up and surprising innocent people everywhere. Didn’t he see her before entering?

When Cummings got out of the car, officers from state agencies and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office swarmed in and arrested him and Croslin on charges of trafficking in prescription pills. Cummings said he was thrown on the ground, handcuffed and told there was a warrant for his arrest.
Cummings wouldn’t discuss the drug charges other than to say he thinks he will go to prison.
What was the point of this interview if not discuss the drug charges? I think people have seen enough cop shows to imagine what usually goes on at an arrest without Ron telling them. Is this supposed to be a message for someone, ”No worries, I will go to prison even if they offer me a deal?”
…
Cummings said Croslin has not told him any more about what happened that night. The two married in March and divorced in October and Cummings said their relationship now is “ex-wife, slash, friend.”

So he makes friends after all although he said he doesn’t. A person who might or might not know where your missing daughter is is a bit of a weird choice though. How can one trust such a friend?

The night Haleigh disappeared, Cummings had been at work and was arriving home as Croslin was making the 911 call.
He said he doesn’t know if she knows more about what happened that night.
“That’s a hard question to answer,” he said. It is hard to think she does not know more, he said, but equally hard to think she could have kept it secret from detectives for nearly a year.

Mind you, he might be telling the absolute truth here. It might be very hard for him to think she does not know more because he knows that she does, and he also might be totally amazed that the girlfriend whose intelligence he so lovingly flattered in that 911 call didn’t crack long before now.

He said he had nothing to do with a tattoo with his name on it that Croslin got this month. Croslin and Sykes each paid for tattoos they got at the same time, he said.

Here is a man who’s got his priorities straight. He’s just been arrested for a serious crime and he’s lost the custody of his remaining child and may not be able to take care of him for several years, and what he wants to inform the world about is that his ex and his cousin paid for their tattoos?!?!??!

When will the video visits and telephone calls be released? If TN has been relaying info to Ron, there should be a record.

Dang I actually had to read the story that makes him so innocent of walking to the car after someone called him and misty was there. He was booked on three trafficking charges. I suppose he needed 3 packs of smokes and got called over to the car 3 times. Hey I did math, I'm excited at the results.

893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $100,000.00
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $150,000.00
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $250,000.00
$500,000.00

omg! Peliman! Wherefore theHail hath thou been?

I really do wonder what Hope's tat says.

He said he had nothing to do with a tattoo with his name on it that Croslin got this month. Croslin and Sykes each paid for tattoos they got at the same time, he said.

We will Dr Fessel!! This case is beginning to mirror CMA's trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71