Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is we don't know how much time expired "after the fact" when that call was made. It's really anybody's guess when Haleigh disappeared.

But didn't someone see her earlier in the evening? If that's the case, was she coherent then, sober? Or was she high at that time? Of course, will whomever saw her, tell the truth about her condition?

If no one truly saw her ... then yes, it COULD have been quite some time, between when something happened to Haleigh, and when the 911 call was made.

I dunno.. IMO there was quite a lot of the huh factor in that 911 call, she kept having difficulties comprehending and/or answering some simple factual questions, like what Haleigh looks like, and she never managed to convey that it's not actually her daughter that's missing nor her husband that is furious. It might have been drugs talking, or maybe the coming-off-a-binge stupor. And didn't someone say that Misty and Tommy were smoking pot earlier in the evening? I can't remember the source now, was it just a rumor or did they admit it?

Would we know if she had been tested and found to have been under the influence of something? How long would her weekend party treats show in the tests?

True, I'll give you that .. she didn't seem to know vital information about Haleigh .. but was that from truly NOT knowing, or was it because her mind hadn't woken up enough yet, from drugs/meds, etc.?

I just heard the jail interview. Ron wants a newspaper ? I really like how he said that he is giving the reporter an "exclusive", GMAB.

Now his girlfriend is anonymous ? Don't we already know her name Ron, she's the one who was with Haleigh the night she disappeared.

Or could Ron be sending Misty a message ... so she might 'think' he has another woman, and get angry and tell?

Whoops .... wait a minute .. I don't mean 'woman' ... I mean 'girl'. :banghead:

My question is this: IF Misty WERE high on drugs that night, or sleeping soundly from taking drugs/medication .... how or why, would she be as alert as she was, when she made the 911 phone call?

She sounded fairly awake and alert to me ... and apparently to LE when they got there, or I would think they would have noticed and made note of the fact that she appeared high, drunk or somewhat incoherent. Don't ya think?

And wouldn't they have tested her that night? Just wondering ...

Good Point Aprilshowers! IMO, it was not Misty acting high in the 911 call... It was Ron. (JMO) Ron was the one uncontrolable, and not able to speak with LE when they arrived. He once again, had Misty and Mama bear to help him.

I am not saying Ron shouldn't be upset, or POed, (if not involved of course) but the name calling and the slamming of cabinets, hanging up on 911 more than once during the phone call, saying he had better people to call..... giving an alibi first and not requesting emergency assistance FIRST for the VICTIM, is very very hinky to me... not to mention all the other things along the way....

also, so i stay on topic, i really don't think it is a good idea for Ron to speak from jail.... talking in circles is what he does all the time. JMO

Or could Ron be sending Misty a message ... so she might 'think' he has another woman, and get angry and tell?

Hi again :)

lol.... that is very possible.... i wonder WHO the girlfriend is... could it be Misty? (i know, no proof, but just b/c they legally divorced doesn't mean that they aren't together) They seem to get in to trouble together a LOT..

Is this the first and only interview RC has given since his incarceration? I ask because the first one we heard wasn't so in- depth. Or was that just part of this one?

I can see an attorney letting him give the first of the snippets we heard (they sounded pretty contrived to me), but he's rambling pretty freely now and I just don't think his attorney can be pleased with it.

Oh I think he wants a newspaper so he can maybe see who else is going down in the drug stings. TN will surely keep him up-to-date as far as any news on Misty.

Oh I think he wants a newspaper so he can maybe see who else is going down in the drug stings. TN will surely keep him up-to-date as far as any news on Misty.

ITA SoSueMe!

I am sure TN is going to keep Ron up to date on everything,including blogs, JMO

Is this the first and only interview RC has given since his incarceration? I ask because the first one we heard wasn't so in- depth. Or was that just part of this one?

I can see an attorney letting him give the first of the snippets we heard (they sounded pretty contrived to me), but he's rambling pretty freely now and I just don't think his attorney can be pleased with it.

This is the uncut interview. :sick: I'm sure an attorney will advise him to zip it.

Has attorney spoken out about representing? If so, I've missed it. :waitasec:

IMO- it is all Misty can do to keep quiet about all of this. IMO- she can't be too happy with what Ron has put out there in his *exclusive.

My guess is she will blame Ron for getting her involved with the pills. again jmo

Another question: can they refuse him having visitors?

I don't know really, I would think so, but i have never been in the system....

Maybe whisperer could answer this one, but you have to wait til she comes back from her TO... :(

Ron seemed to be a bit concerned over the "bond reductions" with Misty and Tommy. The thought that they are closer to bonding out (even if they aren't) must be terrible for him. Shows where his priorities are at.

True, I'll give you that .. she didn't seem to know vital information about Haleigh .. but was that from truly NOT knowing, or was it because her mind hadn't woken up enough yet, from drugs/meds, etc.?

My guess is Misty was never told and she never asked.

If it is true Ron concealed his children’s address on Greene Lane from their biological mother Crystal Sheffield, could Crystal have taken the matter before the Judge to resolve? Ron was purposely withholding information Crystal legally had a right to wasn’t he? I understand Ronald went even further and blocked Crystal from coming into the community and to their home to pick up her children for scheduled visitations and it was Ron’s decision they meet somewhere else to exchange the children.

After HaLeigh went missing, the situation changed allowing Crystal to recover her lawful right to be at the centre of her children’s lives and she won an enormous battle against Ron when she won custody of their son Junior. Ron exploited the rights of women and children and he is where he deserves to be for this reason alone. I don't believe Ron will ever get another chance to interfere in this manner again.

Okay so let me get this straight. Ron's saying that they haven't questioned him about Haleigh because they know that he doesn't have the answers (because he hasn't killed anybody yet.)

So, contrary to previous allegations, does that mean that he's actually locked up now because he sold drugs?

A local said Ronald was no longer living with gmma sykes without saying where he was living but if Ron was living with another woman, how did he manage to find the time and means to maintain an intimate relationship with Misty? Misty’s parents said Misty was staying overnight with Ron without disclosing where and Ron paid for the tattoo she recently got. TN and AS didn’t mention Ronald had moved in the interviews they gave to the media at Thanksgiving and Christmas which led us to believe Ron was spending time with a "friend/girlfriend" during the holidays but his and his son's living arrangements hadn't changed.

Is Ron free to take Junior out of gmma’s home to reside in another without the Court’s or DCF’s permission.

Clearly if I was his girlfriend and he was hanging with his ex-wife to this extent, I wouldn't be his girlfriend any longer.

TN, rc and misty all play with the facts. I do not believe any of these threee. Never had. TN supplied almost all of the facts we have about this case....think about it.

LOL, didn't you mean to say "TN supplied almost all of the "stories" we have about this case? I wanted to say "lies" but restrained myself.

Ron seemed to be a bit concerned over the "bond reductions" with Misty and Tommy. The thought that they are closer to bonding out (even if they aren't) must be terrible for him. Shows where his priorities are at.

Then again, Ron may be concerned that Misty and Tommy are "talking" to LE and getting lower bonds in return.

Clearly if I was his girlfriend and he was hanging with his ex-wife to this extent, I wouldn't be his girlfriend any longer.

Let's just say I doubt the girlfriend(if there is even one), and/or Misty have very high standards for the men they choose.

Okay so let me get this straight. Ron's saying that they haven't questioned him about Haleigh because they know that he doesn't have the answers (because he hasn't killed anybody yet.)

So, contrary to previous allegations, does that mean that he's actually locked up now because he sold drugs?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22358352/detail.html

According to this article, Ron states that LE wasted no time in asking about Haleigh. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper