Ron's possible plea deal?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My response above in purple. What we each get from reading the threads and posts can be completely different, how we feel about what we read is allowed to be completely different. I apologize to Dodie 100% if I misunderstood the point she was trying to make, or if she was being humorous about a comment Tim Miller made. I didn't see the humor in it and I honestly didn't think she meant to be funny. Again, if I misunderstood I apologize Dodie20. :truce:
My post had nothing to do with Tim Miller. Neither did the post I quoted. Also, I wasn't finding humor in a comment Tim Miller made. I would like to be very clear on that.

I think Ron is involved, but I think Misty was as well. I think she hated Haleigh and I think she is equally as culpable as Ronald, which is why she hasn't spilled the beans.

I agree that Ron is involved..and Misty as well..in some capacity. However I dont think she hated Haleigh. She might have been inconvienced by babysitting..but hate..not so sure.

I find Ron and Teresa as spending a great deal of the time covering their own arses..ya know when you are telling the truth you never gotta worry about covering your own arse. If Teresa had not spent so much time singing ...I mean singing Mistys praises ..I would prolly have given more credence to Misty hating Haleigh...but ...this is about Teresa and Ron..and what they did and what they know about Haleigh...IMO this is their coverup. IMO

Do you think they had Misty in court with Ron today to make sure she heard that little part about Ron and a possible deal?

I absolutely agree with this. LE is playing chess with these (people). With MC saying "I love you" to RC in court and him not returning it and then MC hearing RC and a posssible deal???? Yeah, LE set it up.

I absolutely agree with this. LE is playing chess with these idiots. With MC saying "I love you" to RC in court and him not returning it and then MC hearing RC and a posssible deal???? Yeah, LE set it up.
& I think LE is trying to break their bond & get them going @ each other. & of course Ron is the 1st one to break-no surprise there. He's always looking out for number 1.

In Hope Sykes convo. with her mom she said Ron told her they offered him 25 years. Maybe that is all this is about.

So, he pleads guilty and settles for 25 years? Is that all there is to it? I wonder. Maybe throw in the truth about what you know about your daughter's disappearance and maybe shave off some more time? I'm hoping that is the case anyway.

In Hope Sykes convo. with her mom she said Ron told her they offered him 25 years. Maybe that is all this is about.
Even 25 years amazes me. I know by law, they were trafficking drugs, but what they were actually doing seems so minimal to me-basically making enough money to feed their own habits. Drug laws baffle me, to say the least. Seriously, Haleigh aside, all of these guys & gals seem so small potatoes. In the beginning of this investigation, LE said there would be more related arrests. I was expecting a big supplier or something. Have any of you heard something I may have missed?

I hope Ron doesn't get a plea deal, unless he can produce Haleigh.... I dont care a bit about catching the "top dog" drug dealer... LE can figure that out later lets find Haleigh, I say NO DEAL unless someone says where Haleigh is!!!

Very good point!

I would think if there's a plea deal for 15 years and Ron is ready to accept it, the deal would only be for the drug selling charges. Nothing to do with Haleigh's death. He's not in jail now for that nor has he been charged - just caught selling controlled substance. I would suspect Ron would take the plea deal on the drugs hoping LE would then leave him alone about what happened to his daughter, and let him do his time. JMO

I'm sorry but what is the reason the State would do a plea deal with rc? Traffiking is major..15 years in nothing for what he did. He wasn't caught just selling but also buying...that is big!

What's the credit line in Florida for good behavior? Out here the inmates used to go for a mental tag, then they only had to serve 50%

I'm sorry but what is the reason the State would do a plea deal with rc? Traffiking is major..15 years in nothing for what he did. He wasn't caught just selling but also buying...that is big!

What's the credit line in Florida for good behavior? Out here the inmates used to go for a mental tag, then they only had to serve 50%

Have to serve 85% in Florida. But, for trafficing, 100%.

The last we heard he was offered 25 years according to Hope. Now it is 15 according to other family members. WoW is all I can say.

They have him dead to rights on the video. Why would they make a plea deal?

It would be a one or 2 day trial.

The only way I can see them offering a plea is if he is talking, but whatever he is saying has to be proven at this point. With the fact that LE is not releasing his phone conversations (which he predicted they wouldn't) tells me he is talking. My question is about what? drugs or Haleigh... At this point the only thing I give a crap about is Haleigh. LE can catch the drug dealers another way IMO!

The only way I can see SAO offering a plea with his charges is if he is giving something up, but damn it it better be big if its not Haleigh like the location of Osama Bin Laden, then I MIGHT be okay with it... but nothing less.

I wanted to bump this thread.
Tonight on Levi Page show, LP announced that the family has said that Ron is being offered a 15 year plea deal, per his family. Hope was given 15 years for 1 charge, Ron has several plus a record, So why is he being offered a plea?
He has to be talking, and since no recordings of Ron have been released since his announcement that they wouldn't release his calls, I have to beleive that he is talking. My fear is that the state is offering him a plea to turn in larger drug dealers and nothing involving Haleigh.
At this point I could careless about the "dope boys" LE can get them another way. The only way Ron should get a plea deal is if he gives up what happened to Haleigh and if it can be proven he is not responsible, anything less is unacceptable. I can not beleive the state would even consider a plea deal with a 28 year old man who has numerous drug charges plus a previous record, he left his children in the care of an incopetent person and she has been missing since.
I SWEAR I AM GOING TO SNAP IF THEY OFFER HIM THIS PLEA AND HALEIGH IS NOT FOUND, OR AN ARREST MADE IN CONNECTION TO HER CASE!

It's 25 years maximum, 15 minimum mandatory sentence on each charge. Other criteria factors in depending on the persons age, priors, etc..for anything lower than the minimum.

I don't know about Florida, but here in Texas, county time goes toward prison time, & it's miltiplied somehow. If it's this way in Fla., & if Ron can drag this out awhile, he might be able to get a couple of years knocked off.

It's 25 years maximum, 15 minimum mandatory sentence on each charge. Other criteria factors in depending on the persons age, priors, etc..for anything lower than the minimum.
well, they should go for the max on every charge. they' caught him red handed.

Alright guys, I'm headed to bed, this talk of a plea deal has me LIVID!!! I can't "even swallow" and I'm for real!!!!

I believe they'll only offer him the plea deal of 15, if he offers up information about the others that will lead to a murder conviction in the H case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evada12